Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Nickosaur

Probably yet another terrible idea but I’m going DCL triple captain at home to Brighton, they are wide open and Everton are on a good run. most likely KDB/Ings vice.

I need to catch up!
It's a long season mate. You don't need to catch up yet!

Everton also have injuries to Allan and Andre Gomes, with Richarlison a doubt too. That means Sigurdsson, Davies and Kean/Iwobi probably step in. Suddenly that Everton team looks a lot weaker.

Cantonaaa!

Going with Sterling rather than KDB on my WC. Think that game on wednesday gave him a lot of confidence. Foden will provide me some city points too I’m sure. Can always make the switch to KDB later pretty easily as well.
Think this is the final draft:

McCarthy
Digne Robertson Justin
Salah Sterling Klich Foden
Ings DCL Jimenez

Walker Pieters,Mendy, Mitchell

Withnail

Ahh ffs had a few drinks last night and realised this morning I transferred in Mane instead of waiting til closer to the deadline or checking this thread... Feckin covid

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Long term I think I will be picking up Mane with another price drop or two. Will already be 0.6m cheaper than Salah within the week most likely. If the pens situation calms down, I think will be justified.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Wondering whether to get Sterling in for KDB.

No one in my mini league has him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
A lot of people jumping on the sterling bandwagon. I'm gonna laugh of KDB bags a couple whilst sterling blanks.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Sorry for barging in, official site is getting updated, and I'm getting no information....but anyone knows how are the points awarded to the player after the game?

Something like:

Goal -> 2 points
Assist -> 1 point
Defender/goalie with clean sheet -> 1?

EDIT: Found something, looks like I was waaaaay off.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Werner again looking utterly anonymous. Dreadful pick so far at his price point - wildcard to be activated for 2 weeks of tinkering though.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Werner again looking utterly anonymous. Dreadful pick so far at his price point - wildcard to be activated for 2 weeks of tinkering though.
I dropped him for Jiminez this week. I always had the plan of seeing how he does up until the end of the West Brom game. He got me 7 points in 3 fecking games.

Wayne's World

He shouldn't be playing on the left, makes him totally pointless since he's literally played there about twice in his career.

I've had him in since the start but I will seriously think of getting rid of him If he fires a blank again today

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I dropped him for Jiminez this week. I always had the plan of seeing how he does up until the end of the West Brom game. He got me 7 points in 3 fecking games.
Yep dreadful. Wish I'd kept Martial over Werner now!
I've made a couple of decisions this week due to decent home fixtures, but will get on the risers on the wildcard.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He shouldn't be playing on the left, makes him totally pointless since he's literally played there about twice in his career.

I've had him in since the start but I will seriously think of getting rid of him If he fires a blank again today
"When" he blanks again today :(
Problem is, that he totally doesn't look the part in the centre either, so he actually looks like wide might suit him.

But it's like the Dan James thing, it looks like his strengths are vanquished by a deep lying defence.

saivet

Thinking to transfer out Mitrovic to Brewster and Soucek to Foden. Are any of these potential price risers or fallers? Would rather wait for the fixtures to be played out before making a change.

Dan_F

Thinking to transfer out Mitrovic to Brewster and Soucek to Foden. Are any of these potential price risers or fallers? Would rather wait for the fixtures to be played out before making a change.
Mitro looks like he’s falling. Not sure if a goal today would be enough to change that. Don’t know enough about Sheffield United to tell whether Brewster will start, but he’s got to be in a lot of people’s plans.

K Stand Knut

You did sound oddly disbelieving.
But that's the thing with stories breaking - they tend to have an initial source, then everywhere gets on it!
i was disbelieving!!

in my defence, I am equally disbelieving of most things that seem to originate from social media

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
i was disbelieving!!

in my defence, I am equally disbelieving of most things that seem to originate from social media
Haha fair do's my fantasy football brother.

I've been hit by these last min rumours and hoping they're wrong before, but unfortunately they usually end up being true!

Am still gutted by the time I was walking to watch my local boys Wycombe, and got wind that Rooney, who i'd captained at home to Blackburn, a bit of a differential bizarrely, had been left out of the squad. In the days of no VC too.
Garhh.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
My plan was always to play the WC this week and if I do, I need to play it tonight to not lose out value on the likes of Son and Mitrovic. However, my team actually looks fine so maybe it's worth just holding on to it longer?

Paul_Scholes18

Werner is playing so deep and doing nothing. Need to sell him, but fixtures are good and he might change his role.

saivet

Mitro looks like he’s falling. Not sure if a goal today would be enough to change that. Don’t know enough about Sheffield United to tell whether Brewster will start, but he’s got to be in a lot of people’s plans.
Cheers, I may pull the trigger today then. Even if Brewster is shit, I'm okay with that as he's only 4.5m. Sheffield United don't create or score many but they play with 2 up top, so I'd expect him to start.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Chilwell looking good. Maybe he's the best route into Chelsea as he'll definitely play if fit.

I like Pulisic and Ziyech but impossible to know how much they'll be rotated with Werner, Mount, CHO, Abraham etc

Paul_Scholes18

4 goals and Werner is not even close. He must bloody go, but I know he will start scoring once I sell him.