Fantasy Premier League 20/21

RashyForPM

Trossard made a goal contribution in each of his first two games and hit the post about 300 times against us last Saturday - he’s in form. So is Costa, but less so, and his next fixtures are City and Wolves while Trossard’s are Everton, Palace and WBA. Obviously I’m leaning towards Trossard but I’d like to hear the general consensus around here.

Trossard or Costa?

Paul_Scholes18

Trossard made a goal contribution in each of his first two games and hit the post about 300 times against us last Saturday - he’s in form. So is Costa, but less so, and his next fixtures are City and Wolves while Trossard’s are Everton, Palace and WBA. Obviously I’m leaning towards Trossard but I’d like to hear the general consensus around here.

Trossard or Costa?
It is tricky. Everton and Palace feels more defensivly solid this season than City and Wolves.
West Brom could be really good though.
Overall looking longer term I would take the Brighton player based on fixtures.

RedDevil@84

Need to transfer in a midfielder < 8.0 value whom I could keep on the team for a few weeks at least. Any suggestions?

RashyForPM

It is tricky. Everton and Palace feels more defensivly solid this season than City and Wolves.
West Brom could be really good though.
Overall looking longer term I would take the Brighton player based on fixtures.
Done, and also did Davis to Calvert-Lewindowski from the funds earned by doing Son to Trossard. Brighton look good this season.

Paul_Scholes18

Done, and also did Davis to Calvert-Lewindowski from the funds earned by doing Son to Trossard. Brighton look good this season.
Yeah I might bring him in too for Podence. Not this week though. I already got double Brighton players though so that is a problem with rotation.
Calvert Lewindowski is the best pick I made from the start. Will see if he keeps it up. I do not dare to give him the armband though.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
The good thing is if we are all wrong and Villa smashes Liverpool 5-0 with Grealish hattrick we can alll enjoy that too.
Although you might be frustrated, but at least might gain team value.
Do you have other options to bench like maybe a defender since there is so many goals so far?
I have Mitchell on the bench but they are away to free scoring Chelsea so I’d rather not play him and stick to my three defenders. I have Callum Wilson starting at home and it’s an easier game for him. If not I would sub him out and bring in Grealish.

Paul_Scholes18

I have Mitchell on the bench but they are away to free scoring Chelsea so I’d rather not play him and stick to my three defenders. I have Wilson starting at home and it’s an easier game for him. If not I would sub him out and bring in Grealish.
Alright so you have 8 strong attackers. Must be hard to know who to bench. I find it hard enough with 5 defenders and 7 attackers.
It is more fun to go for attacking returns so I mostly bench two defenders each week and my 4.5 in Anguissa who will just play in emergency.

Paul_Scholes18

So the Liverpool rumour appears to been just that.
I am waiting for the first player in my fantasy team to miss games due to Corona.
Someone going to catch it I think.
Most healthy for my team would probably be Werner since I really need to sell him at some point.

diarm

Saliba and Vinaigre gone this afternoon if the rumours are to be believed. That's my bench gone.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Bit worried after reading Big Man Bakar’s review that Mahrez and Saïss might not play. Feels like I’ve only got three or four nailed on!

K Stand Knut

This bloke on twitter first broke the Thiago covid positive news too apparently.
OK. Can I still call bullshit??

Its not true. You can post this when you find out I’m right In the future.

Or you can remember it when I’m wrong and tel me I was wrong all along.

Sparky Rhiwabon

OK. Can I still call bullshit??

Its not true. You can post this when you find out I’m right In the future.

Or you can remember it when I’m wrong and tel me I was wrong all along.
Not really a report that. But, I think it might be true tbh.

Skills

Snitch
My team this week :

McCarthy
TAA-- KWP -- Coady
Foden -- Havertz -- KDB -- Fernandes
--- Jimenez -- Richarlison-- Inga

Got KDB captain. Subbed in Fernandes for Son... Richarlison is making me nervous, anyone else there who looks a poor pick?

GledTheRed

My team this week :

McCarthy
TAA-- KWP -- Coady

Got KDB captain. Subbed in Fernandes for Son... Richarlison is making me nervous, anyone else there who looks a poor pick?
Decent pick, he's on pens so he should be good for 15 goals minimum in a much improved Everton team

sillwuka

My team this week :

McCarthy
TAA-- KWP -- Coady

I think you look ready to go this week. I've doubled on the Southampton defence and it could come back to bite us.

I feel you're still likely to get some sort of attacking contribution from each of your front men.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Normally these player out scares break about 2mins after the deadline :lol:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
My three Liverpool defenders are all pictured thankfully, but I imagine they may all be tested tomorrow again or late tonight.

Let’s agree to null and void?

Neo_Mufc

What impact does this have on FPL?

Worth captaining Salah now or does it make them weaker.