Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It took a Son injury for the masses to get Bruno into their team :houllier:
Annoyingly my league leader did his wildcard. Thought he might have missed you had to use it this week or next.

He's basically used it just to get Bruno in. The other 3 transfers he made total dead weight!

Leonzo1

Vardy with 2 goals and an assist since I took him out for Kane. It was so obvious to me that it will happen.

Neo_Mufc

Took a chance on Rashford as captain this round. Wish me luck
Nice goal but he really should have had a hat-trick today.

Vardy with 2 goals and an assist since I took him out for Kane. It was so obvious to me that it will happen.
His goal against us was counted as o.g and he lost the 2 bonus as well if that cheers you up a little.

Not sure how but our league leader who is miles ahead (80 points) has used his Free Hit, so he is obviously not looking at the double gameweek. This is excellent!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
United and Leicester drop points and Bruno with a goal and an assist. Great start to the weekend.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brainless from Mings.
Ruins any attacking second half and means McCarthy inevitably ends with a cleany and 73 save points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
THREE assists for Watkins.
In ONE game.

After all those lean times I'm shell shocked!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Honestly feck Lampard. What a cnut. I sold Chilwell and put James on my bench. He's a piece of shit.
I swapped Chilwell out too but replaced him with Robertson so I'm not in despair