Fantasy Premier League 20/21

RedDevil@84

Obvious move for me this week is Che Adams to Bamford. Can't believe I haven't had Bamford in my team up to now.
There is nothing obvious about Bamford. He got a decent haul in last GW after quite some time. And that is how he is going to be in future.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
AARRGGHH!! Whether to transfer in DCL or just play Soucek as a 5th midfielder is really doing my nuts. Haven't been this conflicted all season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
AARRGGHH!! Whether to transfer in DCL or just play Soucek as a 5th midfielder is really doing my nuts. Haven't been this conflicted all season.
The question was a no brainer before the last game. DCL had a "banker" and Soucek had Liverpool. Didn't pan out that way as DCL blanked.

Away to Leeds he "may" score, but he's without a prem goal for ages. I have him but not that confident.
Although he won't be the player in my front 8 i leave out.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Bench Soucek this week? I could sub out Bamford or Antonio for him if he's worth playing .

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Is everyone putting the armband on Salah then?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Trust me, he's one of those who always looks a massive threat when you don't have him, but barely looks a footballer when you do :)
Very true. Played him all throughout but never scored. Benched him for DCL last week and guess what? 2 points for DCL and 15 points sitting on my bench.

hubbuh

Most of his barren spell was in that stretch where Liverpool couldn't score goals. That is an anomaly and unlikely to happen again any time soon. They're back scoring goals and he'll alwayss be in amongst the action and is a greedy cnut who also takes pens and has been the top points scorer since he's come to Liverpool. Take him out if you wish but I think that's crazy.
Fair enough. I'm personally not convinced there are any nailed on must-haves this season. It's such a mad one that you just don't know what is going to happen.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
If it was Son away to Chelsea, I'd probably do that. But at home, you think, can they be as crap again, and if they get any attacking points it'll surely be him. Also, they don't play until Thursday, so if others fail, it'll be a tough watch last game. Irrational probably, like not captaining a first game player.

Watkins is a decent shout. But I love watching Villa, and the idea of watching them hoping he fails is awkward.
He is such a nearly man though, but puts in the occasional double digit.

DCL has to play against Leeds, but was Bamford's haul one of his occasional hauls and he's back on the goal trail, or is it him and Leeds back at the attacking races?
I don't consider home advantage much of an advantage at all this season, there's been more away wins than home wins. I've the same front 8 as you only I have Antonio where you have Watkins so I'm benching Son. Chelsea havnt been allowing many chances this last couple of games at all since Tuchel came in. Combine that with Mourinho's tumescent football and I think there's a fair chance of a clean sheet.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I've done it. Adams out, DCL in and Soucek to the bench. I'm pretty sure I'll regret it but DCL will have a DGW coming up and rotates well with my 5 MFs over the next few weeks.

I'm now 100% certain Soucek will troll me yet again by scoring :lol:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Going for Salah in. Sterling out. Not bothering with the armband on City players anymore until De Bruyne is back in the frame. Sterling shines against West Brom and then Pep decides to not give him him a single minute against Sheffield United at home. Cba with it anymore. Gone for Cavani too for DCL, listened to many people on here last week going for him and I agree Newcastle at home looked a banker but his patch ended a while ago.

United Hobbit

Mane has gone orange, down to 25% chance of playing.

He is now in the bin and in comes Salah! Captained as well, surely he will be used with Mane out?

I can always swap them back in a few weeks

Least I will now either jinx him and stop him scoring like I seem to have Gundogan who I put in last week, or I get points from his scoring!

nickyboy1981

Whys nobody going for Shaw? He's been playing really well recently and was unluck not to get at least 2 assists v Arsenal, and he's only 4.8! Sod it I'm getting him

Neo_Mufc

Where have all these Salah benched rumours come from? Makes no sense when Mane was out and Liverpool need points.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Whys nobody going for Shaw? He's been playing really well recently and was unluck not to get at least 2 assists v Arsenal, and he's only 4.8! Sod it I'm getting him
Have had him for some time, he's also good for bonus.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Where have all these Salah benched rumours come from? Makes no sense when Mane was out and Liverpool need points.
I think it's mainly because Liverpool play City on the weekend and he would be playing 3 games in a row in one week. There's always a chance he will but with Liverpool chasing and the form he's in he should play imo.

Dan_F

Don’t want to jinx it, but it would be mental leaving Salah out if Mane isn’t fit. Far easier to take him off after 70 mins.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I wound one of my rivals up by making up Klopp quotes about how Salah would "play 30mins maximum, with City in mind".#
Had him going for a bit :lol:

saivet

I was going to bench Watkins for the next GW but after seeing Leno sent off, with the hope of Runnarson in goal he's back in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was going to bench Watkins for the next GW but after seeing Leno sent off, with the hope of Runnarson in goal he's back in.
Have benched him this game week, so hopefully he goes apenhaller next week.

Nickosaur

I know runnarson came on tonight but surely Mat Ryan was bought in to be their no.2?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Bruno, Rash and Cavani in team. Whole game with 11 vs 10. If they don't deliver today then feck it.

hubbuh

Great shout, he'll haul today. I'm tempted to get him for that price

Swiss_Red89

I have him since the beginning of january and also mentioned it on here a few weeks ago. Really cheap and is one of our most important players in creating chances. He finally got his assist today.

Also often gets bonus points. One of my better decisions this season so far to get him in.

RedDevil@84

I knew I was going to regret putting McCarthy on bench. Looks like he will save 10-12 tonight

Locke

Thought benching Martinez for Leno seemed a good idea, also transferring out Rashford for Grealish. Good start.