Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Wildcarding in the first few weeks is a sign of rucking up your initial selections, or loads of fire fighting.

Most years it seems inevitable to do it in the first 4-5 weeks, so be thankful we don't have to yet.
Thats a positive way of looking at it yes. Stephen, for once, you HAVEN’T mucked up your initial selections.

thedvil

Wildcarding in the first few weeks is a sign of rucking up your initial selections, or loads of fire fighting.

Most years it seems inevitable to do it in the first 4-5 weeks, so be thankful we don't have to yet.
Not necessarily, I had 242 points and no injuries and wildcarded, I did the same last year too, I like to see who is performing/starting and reshuffle the team.

I have 4 free transfers to bring in players for the gw7/8 fixture switch and with my stable WC team I am in perfect position to do that.

Swiss_Red89

I think Gallagher is one to watch. On every setpiece for Palace and looks very lively. Only 5,5 atm.

But plays for Palace...

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
A Ronaldo own goal and yellow card in a 9-1 united win with hat tricks for Shaw, greenwood and Fernandes would be lovely today.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Some idiot TC Son with Kane as VC in my league :lol:

Unfortunately he's one of the useless players anyways so doesn't matter.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
This is for my FPL draft team. So money is not an issue.

I will not get Ronaldo as I am last in the waiver list for this GW. My mate who has been last from GW1 is set to pick Ronaldo (after starting with Kane and picking Lukaku :nervous: )

Any other forward that can have a good run of form and can help with a differential? I already have Antonio and DCL.
Jiminez?

Paul_Scholes18

Reguilon done well in the easy game apart from after the red card, but it is time to go. Maybe Semedo/tierney in?

Dan_F

Tangana lost another point for that third goal :lol: I’d assumed that it was like subs and it stopped once they got sent off.

Good start for a guy in my league.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Captain scored but Mason assists. I am happy but at the same time angry. I hope Shaw and Dave will deliver

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not necessarily, I had 242 points and no injuries and wildcarded, I did the same last year too, I like to see who is performing/starting and reshuffle the team.

I have 4 free transfers to bring in players for the gw7/8 fixture switch and with my stable WC team I am in perfect position to do that.
So you've done a wildcard yet are talking about needing to make 4 transfers.
Got it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ronaldo scores, Greenwood assist, 11 points, thank you very much :D
Am at Oxford v Wycombe and that 1-0 alert took so long to bring the scorer through it was unreal. Ideal combo too.

Hopefully a second half smash fest.

Silas

Hoping Bruno comes through second half. Should've just believed in Ronny as cap. :(