Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Yes correct, WC and Free Hit don't count towards prices, plus these sites take about 7-8 GWs before becoming more accurate with the algorithms.
Looks like neither Jota or Torres went up?
Is Ferran Torres worth the punt?
My team looks like this atm
Sanchez
TAA Shaw Tsimikas
Salah Bruno Benrahma Grenwood
Wilson Ings Antonio

Bench
Begovic Livramento Amartey Gilmour

Plan to switch Bruno+Wilson+Tsimikas for Ronaldo+Gray/Torres+a DF?
Any advice for ?
Not sure about Ings. I binned him GW3 due to fixtures
Must be the only person doesn’t have Ronaldo, going to captain Lukaku and hope for the best..
I don’t have him… or Lukaku :)
Ronaldo in, DCL out; Bruno out, James Madison in.
Maddison? No one else available?

Dudu

CR7 was 2.05M transfers in on my last check. Owned by 27.5% already.

Just wow.

Nickosaur

WC team:

Sanchez
TAA / Shaw / Marcal
Salah / Greenwood / Fornals / Traore
Ronaldo / DCL / Antonio

Bench : Gunn / Livramento / Williams / Moder

Went for a wolves midfielder instead of Gray. Having DCL should be enough coverage for Everton. Have funds to improve Fornals/Traore with Raphinha in a week or two if they aren't pulling their weight. And plan to bring in Chelsea players from GW7.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Been having the exact same internal argument for a week now. I've actually settled on the much more unsexier (but more nailed) option of Rudiger and Dias over Trent and a £4m for now.

Cancelo, James and Shaw is a mouthwatering back 3 though no doubt about it.
Bah god i ended up doing it. Trent free, also Greenwood free. It's going to be very scary but I managed to squeeze in DCL. My longer term defence of Cancelo, Shaw, James should serve me well.

If cancelo or James fall out I can always swap to Rudiger or dias. I think James is locked as WB for Chelsea though. Cancelo I reckon pep will play more times than not.

saivet

Tanganga moved to CB. I wonder if its him or Dier that drops out when Romero begins to start.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
All these wildcards, but no Spurs or Chelsea players put into defence. Confusing.
That's the problem with a wildcard now, the Chelsea defender especially isn't essential. Especially compared to the TAA/Shaw and cheaper fillers.

but when their good run starts we'll all want Rudiger or someone in there for sure.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thought so.

Feels weird not WCing. Like I’ve chosen red and everyone else has gone black
Wildcarding in the first few weeks is a sign of rucking up your initial selections, or loads of fire fighting.

Most years it seems inevitable to do it in the first 4-5 weeks, so be thankful we don't have to yet.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Quick scan down my league, surprised how few have brought Ronaldo in.

Hope they're absolutely punished and spend all week scrabbling around trying to see how to get him in.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Tanganga moved to CB. I wonder if its him or Dier that drops out when Romero begins to start.
It could be both as Sanchez has played every game so far too.
I'd be surprised to see Dier keep a starting position. But then again Nuno does love the Portuguese so that may work in his favour.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Bah god i ended up doing it. Trent free, also Greenwood free. It's going to be very scary but I managed to squeeze in DCL. My longer term defence of Cancelo, Shaw, James should serve me well.

If cancelo or James fall out I can always swap to Rudiger or dias. I think James is locked as WB for Chelsea though. Cancelo I reckon pep will play more times than not.
I compromised and binned Dias for Shaw in the end and kept £5m in the bank. feck Pep.

Team today...

Sa
Rudiger Shaw Tierney
Salah Jota Greenwood Trincao
Ronaldo DCL Antonio

Subs : Steer, Allan, Ayling, Williams + £5m

Eye on Lukaku and a Chelsea defence double up in gw7 possibly.

saivet

It could be both as Sanchez has played every game so far too.
I'd be surprised to see Dier keep a starting position. But then again Nuno does love the Portuguese so that may work in his favour.
Forgot about Sanchez, where is he today?

saivet

Looking at my players for next week, I'm now thinking I may switch one of my defenders (likely Lowton or Duffy) for a Wolves defender rather than taking a hit to switch Bruno out for Ronaldo.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Brilliant Dier off after a few minutes of the game played

Dan_F

Hope they're absolutely punished and spend all week scrabbling around trying to see how to get him in.
Same in my league, none (of the serious players) got him. The main guy has Lukaku captain which is scary this week. That’s going to punish me if he scores a couple, but I fancy my team to outperform his over the next few weeks till the fixtures turn.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Classic Dier. Everyone ignores him, he emerges as a great option, then something goes wrong.

Had him last year after a spell of about 12 games in a row, then he didn't play for about 7 weeks after I got him in.

MuFc_1992

How does the wildcard work? I used it to change my entire team but my old team is showing up in pick team for next game week and make transfers page. The points page which shows the current gameweek shows the new team though

Sparky Rhiwabon

How does the wildcard work? I used it to change my entire team but my old team is showing up in pick team for next game week and make transfers page. The points page which shows the current gameweek shows the new team though
Are you sure you didn’t use Free Hit rather than Wildcard?

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
That's a free hit.

MuFc_1992

I thought I had assembled an unbelievable team ..now I've realized that I used wildcard in Gw2 so this was the free hit. Now I'll take Bruno out of my original team and slowly build it every week.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Same, he better fecking start now.