Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Feck it. Wildcarded it.

Raya
Trent Shaw Livramento
Mount Gray Salah Grealish
Jimenez Ronaldo Antonio

Gutted to miss Greenwood, hope i don't regret it.
I would be tempted to do Greenwood/White at home to Newcastle/Norwich over Grealish/Livramento. Chances of Southampton conceding are very high and Greenwood if in superb form.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Or Mount. They have Saul now too.
I assumed he's done his team to the max value and couldn't afford the extra as Mount is 7.5 and Greenwood 7.7, but if he could, definitely instead of Mount.

Maluco

I assume it's a dodgy out of date team, as there's no way Lingard is starting this one!
On the other hand, if he doesn’t start home to Newcastle after a brace for England, will he ever start again in the league!??

Maybe Ole has promised him game time!:eek:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Someone on the match day squad has posted a report quoting a 21 man squad, and Cavani not in it.

If he's not in there, surely Ronaldo starts.
It'd take madness like starting Martial or Lingard over him for that to not happen!

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
That was my plan B actually, and keeping the armband on Bruno.

That then gave an extra bit of time to re-assess, and then do the Plan A (Bruno & Toney out for Ronaldo & Gray), next week instead.

But with Gray's hot form, and DCL often being on these niggle tightropes, plus Ronaldo's chance of exploding from day 1, i think Plan A is worth the tiny risk Ronaldo doesn't start and Bruno outscores him, in the long run.
Yep that's literally what I'm deciding between also. Just think DCL could have a field day against Burnley who contrary to what many think actually have a shite defence and concede loads of chances aerially

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep that's literally what I'm deciding between also. Just think DCL could have a field day against Burnley who contrary to what many think actually have a shite defence and concede loads of chances aerially
I realised Gray is a great option when reading he's the furthest forward Everton player on stats. He's already scored 2 in 2 and at 5.6m has to be a bargain.
I think Cavani having not trained since Monday and not being in the squad takes the risk off Ronaldo as captain too.

Unless Ole has some particular political nonsense to play out.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
We're transfer brothers tonight.

Fingers crossed we're not on here at 2pm cursing Ole naming him sub so he "gives everyone a lift" when he comes on.
And don't worry, I've got Greenwood, so we're covered betweenings us. :wenger:
I am certain Ronaldo starts. I don't think Ole has the balls to tell him he's on the bench. Ronaldo will probably pick the team, set the formation and even decide subs whilst Ole puts out the cones and gives out lucozades to the players :lol:

I think Greenwood will kill it, but I can't get him as it blocks my Toney to DCL next week.

You sure he’s going up?

Theres been a few over 100% in the last few days and hardly any have gone up. Is it something to do with excl WC changes?

@Dirty Schwein
Yes correct, WC and Free Hit don't count towards prices, plus these sites take about 7-8 GWs before becoming more accurate with the algorithms.

Following on from my post above, do you not think Bruno and DCL get more points than Gray and Ronaldo?
That's anyone's guess.

My logic:

Ronaldo will outscore Bruno, especially if/when he takes over pens. Bruno will still get good returns, but I feel a lot will be assists whereas Ronaldo will get goals, which get more points.

DCL should outperform Gray though, especially as he is on pens.

So it could be quite even.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am certain Ronaldo starts. I don't think Ole has the balls to tell him he's on the bench. Ronaldo will probably pick the team, set the formation and even decide subs whilst Ole puts out the cones and gives out lucozades to the players :lol:
Now we know Cavani and McFred aren't in there it looks fairly certain.

That surely means Pogba in the centre, as there's no chance we go Van D Beek and Matic as a combo.

Which means that only Martial and Lingard could upset things, but surely it'd be madness to play either instead of Ronaldo. Maybe one could sneak in instead of Sancho if he's still niggled up.

Sod it, transfers being made in a few seconds, then don't have to think about it tomorrow.

off to Oxford v Wycombe, and hope to see some Ronaldo magic on the phone.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Someone on the match day squad has posted a report quoting a 21 man squad, and Cavani not in it.

If he's not in there, surely Ronaldo starts.
It'd take madness like starting Martial or Lingard over him for that to not happen!
Is it confirmed Cavani is out?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Now we know Cavani and McFred aren't in there it looks fairly certain.

That surely means Pogba in the centre, as there's no chance we go Van D Beek and Matic as a combo.

Which means that only Martial and Lingard could upset things, but surely it'd be madness to play either instead of Ronaldo. Maybe one could sneak in instead of Sancho if he's still niggled up.

Sod it, transfers being made in a few seconds, then don't have to think about it tomorrow.

off to Oxford v Wycombe, and hope to see some Ronaldo magic on the phone.
Please spoiler posts like that!

RDCR07

Yeah the squad of 21 has been posted, which is a 20man squad (11 starters and 9 on the bench) and an extra keeper.
Sod it. I’m taking a -8 to bring in Ronaldo and Jota. If they both score i will make up the deduction. Cavani was the stumbling block for me for Ronaldo starting.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok, all set and will forget...

Sanchez (Foster)
TAA, Shaw White (Coufal, Tsim)
Salah, Gray, Greenwood, Benrahma (Gilmour)
Ronaldo (c), Antonio, Toney

2.2m in the bank for next week, choice of 2 options then...
1)Toney to DCL
2)Gilmour to Raphina

Liking option 2 at the moment, as Raph has 6 cracking ties in a row coming up.

No City/Chelsea or Jota, but can't have them all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sod it. I’m taking a -8 to bring in Ronaldo and Jota. If they both score i will make up the deduction. Cavani was the stumbling block for me for Ronaldo starting.
Still the tiny chance Ole does something baffling, like flanks Greenwood with Lingard, but the much much smarter money is on a Greenwood-Ronaldo-Sancho combo.

RDCR07

Still the tiny chance Ole does something baffling, like flanks Greenwood with Lingard, but the much much smarter money is on a Greenwood-Ronaldo-Sancho combo.
Nah Cavani was the only one worth starting cause he needs game time. Lingard and Martial will come off the bench on for Sancho and Greenwood.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nah Cavani was the only one worth starting cause he needs game time. Lingard and Martial will come off the bench on for Sancho and Greenwood.
Yep. It was Cavani who was the main risk, as it could have been a political decision to start him before Ronaldo becomes a 100% starter in every main game.

Ole also made some quote about Ronaldo will want to play as much as possible over the next couple of years. That'd be a weird thing to say and then start him on the bench.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Wildcard locked:
De gea (Sanchez and Raya are cheap but i don't trust lower teams gks)
TAA, Shaw, Reguilon (Livramento, Ayling)
Son, Benrahma, Gray, Raphinha (Gilmour)
Ronny, Lukaku, Antonio

In gw8 i will replace Dave, Son and Reguilon to Dias, Grealish and Mendy.

Very happy with this. Worried that i don't have Salah and Bruno but Lukaku and Ronny will deliver i hope.

RDCR07

Wildcard locked:
Ronny, Lukaku, Antonio

Very happy with this. Worried that i don't have Salah and Bruno but Lukaku and Ronny will deliver i hope.
Isn’t Son out for this weekend?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Pulled the trigger on my WC

Pickford
White TAA Coady
Traore Torres Salah Rice
DCL Ronaldo Antonio

Bench: Dourcoure Dier Duffy

Big gamble on 3 Wolves players but we'll just have to see

My only struggle is if I should keep Antonio as captain instead of giving it to Ronaldo
Attack looks great but defence will not get you much. And Rice....i am not a fan of dmc players in FPL. What will he bring to you? 2 points mostly

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Wildcard locked:
Ronny, Lukaku, Antonio

Isn’t Son out?

Dimitar09

Thinking of not doing any transfers, and resist the Ronaldo hype. Save two free transfers next week to bring in Ronaldo then maybe.
Sticking with Bruno and Salah. I'm also keeping faith in DCL and Antonio.
Bruno could feast tomorrow with assists too even if Ronaldo starts surley.

RedDevil@84

Yes. I made completely new team. Ffs, this wc is a curse. I think that i made my team worse than before wildcard. Ok, now this is it.
Dave
Dias, Shaw, Reguilon (Duffy, Livramento)
Traore, Salah, Benrahma, Gray
Anronio, Ronny, Lukaku

No TAA is a huge huge risk/stupidity. I know :(

Thanks @RDCR07 for Son info
Why do you want Dave as GK? Are you expecting loads of saves and clean sheets?

RedCheekz

Pickford
Trent shaw tierney
Salah jota Greenwood Torres
Antonio ronaldo(c) dennis

Maluco

Sanchez

Shaw - Tierney - Reguillon (Semedo, Williams)
Torres - Salah - Jota - Greenwood (Allan)
Ronaldo - Antonio - Jimenez

Backing the fullbacks to get up the pitch and get involved in attacking returns. Semedo provides great rotation and a backup option if someone doesn’t play.

Risky starting with the three 7-8 mil mids, but if they start, they are worth 2-3 million more than their price. It’s worth the gamble. Plan is to downgrade them one by one at they leave their starting lineups and get Lukaku in for his easier run.

Have to go for Ronny for the occasion! Antonio is a beast and I am backing Jimenez against the smaller teams. If that doesn’t work out, it will be him who makes way for Romelu!

The One and Only

Ok, all set and will forget...

Sanchez (Foster)
TAA, Shaw White (Coufal, Tsim)
Salah, Gray, Greenwood, Benrahma (Gilmour)
Ronaldo (c), Antonio, Toney

2.2m in the bank for next week, choice of 2 options then...
1)Toney to DCL
2)Gilmour to Raphina

Liking option 2 at the moment, as Raph has 6 cracking ties in a row coming up.

No City/Chelsea or Jota, but can't have them all.
I have the exact same team including the subs!. Just Veltman instead of White. Brought in Ronaldo and Gray for Bruno and Ings...And plan to do Toney - DCL next week. I'm a bit concerned about having both DCL and Gray though. I already have 3 West Ham players

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have the exact same team including the subs!. Just Veltman instead of White. Brought in Ronaldo and Gray for Bruno and Ings...And plan to do Toney - DCL next week. I'm a bit concerned about having both DCL and Gray though. I already have 3 West Ham players
It's worth monitoring how Everton play and then maybe doing the Raphina option instead. They have superb fixtures to come.

Pat Evra

I had 2 FT and have brought two Wolves' guys in, Sa and Trincao (for Martinez and Harrison). Their ownership is pretty low, so hoping that they could be good diferentials with fixtures they have now.

I know that many people went for someone from their defense, though, so expecting more from Trincao surely.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Almost locked my team. My only question is, would it be worth my while removing trent with an adequate replacement in Cancelo and a sure Chelsea starter?

Right now I have:
Trent, Shaw, christensen with white ready to come on.

I could change to
Cancelo, James, Shaw.

The second option gives me 1.1m in the bank. That allows me to change Jiminez to DCL (although I don't think there's much between them). Or, it allows me to move away from Torres/Jota straight to an 8m+ midfielder if I need to.

Problem is, that second option has no Trent. I feel like Cancelo James Shaw is a superb back 3 though..