Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I think I’m chickening out of Ronaldo lads. I can genuinely see Ole trying to be clever and him coming off the bench. I’ve another feeling lukaku will score a brace tomorrow at home against a shaky villa defence without Martinez. The fact that in my mind its almost 50:50 whether Ronnie starts or not is swaying me. I can see him coming off the bench and getting something but I think your captain needs to be a nailed on starter…

I’ll probably change it back before the deadline but it’s going to go to the wire like Salah v Bruno in gw 2.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
There goes my plan of bringing in Jota and Ronaldo tmrw for Ings and Fernandes. With Jota’s price rise tonight I will be short of 0.1. feck me.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s amazing how you can confirm your team and be content, then go back an hour later and absolute hate everything about it.

I hate being on a wildcard

Adcuth

I think I’m chickening out of Ronaldo lads. I can genuinely see Ole trying to be clever and him coming off the bench. I’ve another feeling lukaku will score a brace tomorrow at home against a shaky villa defence without Martinez. The fact that in my mind its almost 50:50 whether Ronnie starts or not is swaying me. I can see him coming off the bench and getting something but I think your captain needs to be a nailed on starter…

I’ll probably change it back before the deadline but it’s going to go to the wire like Salah v Bruno in gw 2.
Ronny will still score even if he doesn't start. Just wouldn't make him captain this week

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There goes my plan of bringing in Jota and Ronaldo tmrw for Ings and Fernandes. With Jota’s price rise tonight I will be short of 0.1. feck me.
Silly question....why not just do it tonight then?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think I'm doing it. Bruno and Ings for Gray and Ronaldo.

Good luck everyone.
We're transfer brothers tonight.

Fingers crossed we're not on here at 2pm cursing Ole naming him sub so he "gives everyone a lift" when he comes on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't worry. When Gray blanks and I see Greenwood, Torres, Sarr, Jota and Trincao all haul... I'll boot up Hollow Knight and beat the shit out of Zote :lol:
And don't worry, I've got Greenwood, so we're covered betweenings us. :wenger:

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Looks good, but I wouldn’t pick Rice. Starting Doucoure and downgrading Rice to a Sissoko or Gilmour would enable you to change one of the centre backs to a full back and potentially more attacking returns?

4 CBs seems like a lot! Maybe Rice to Gilmour, White to Tierney? Doucoure is much closer to goal than Rice and Tierney will get all the clean sheets that White would get with potential for greater attacking bonuses.
Thanks for the advice
Made some adjustments

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
ahhhh Son's bloody out by the looks of it. Got to make a change. Jota coming in

My team for this week

Sanchez
TAA Duffy Ayling
Greenwood Salah Jota Benrahma
Armstrong Kane Antonio

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Think I'm doing it. Bruno and Ings for Gray and Ronaldo.

Good luck everyone.
We're transfer brothers tonight.

Fingers crossed we're not on here at 2pm cursing Ole naming him sub so he "gives everyone a lift" when he comes on.
Following on from my post above, do you not think Bruno and DCL get more points than Gray and Ronaldo?

Teja

Dammit I just took a -4 to swap out Bamford, Bruno for Ronaldo, Jota.

He has to start right? No chance Ole will drop him for match fitness?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If you’re correct (no idea), raises a question about cost v points.

We’ve got 35 games so say 30 are meaningful and he plays 27, that’s a few games he could miss compared to other high priced players?
By meaningful, I mean live games. He’ll maybe miss an odd league game or two until we have little to play for, and will play every CL game until we qualify and that isn’t a dead second leg. He’ll start against Newcastle, he’ll likely start against Young Boys and he will start against Aston Villa. I don’t see him as being any less nailed than Salah, unless this all goes tits up.

Ronaldo is still completely, 100% committed, to his craft. He will be one of the fittest in the squad. Cavani has never been in that same state at Old Trafford, and has never been available to play more than a part-time role. Last season Ole was struggling to get him out more than once a fortnight.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Following on from my post above, do you not think Bruno and DCL get more points than Gray and Ronaldo?
Not if Ronaldo starts, no.

In every fantasy footy game I've ever played, not being on Ronaldo always bites.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dammit I just took a -4 to swap out Bamford, Bruno for Ronaldo, Jota.

He has to start right? No chance Ole will drop him for match fitness?
You'd think not.
Didn't play 2 of Portugal's 3 internationals, and was released so he's had most of this week with us.
Training at least 3 days, when the Sun wrongly said he'd get just 1 game.

Also, Cavani hasn't started this season yet, and Sancho had a doubt, so it'd be madness if we suddenly left Ronaldo out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just realised i'd neglected another decision....

I'd laid my team out with

TAA, Coufal, Shaw as the 3 defenders.

Then remembered I have White, at home to Norwich on the bench.
Looks like he starts, so is the only sensible solution to start him over Coufal?

Benching Toney is the only other way, but Brighton away isn't "that" tough a fixture, to risk leaving a striker out for a defender?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fantasy footy scout seems to have Greenwood up front, with Sancho and Lingard out wide.

Surely not?!

DickDastardly

Feck it. Wildcarded it.

Raya
Trent Shaw Livramento
Mount Gray Salah Grealish
Jimenez Ronaldo Antonio

Gutted to miss Greenwood, hope i don't regret it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone ignoring Ronaldo and doing Ings to DCL? I fancy him v Burnley if I can be sure he's over his injury which I don't think was anything serious
That was my plan B actually, and keeping the armband on Bruno.

That then gave an extra bit of time to re-assess, and then do the Plan A (Bruno & Toney out for Ronaldo & Gray), next week instead.

But with Gray's hot form, and DCL often being on these niggle tightropes, plus Ronaldo's chance of exploding from day 1, i think Plan A is worth the tiny risk Ronaldo doesn't start and Bruno outscores him, in the long run.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Feck it. Wildcarded it.

Raya
Trent Shaw Livramento
Mount Gray Salah Grealish
Jimenez Ronaldo Antonio

Gutted to miss Greenwood, hope i don't regret it.
Just switch him for Grealish while he's in this goal scoring form, then you don't need to be gutted?