Fantasy Premier League 21/22

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Good boy Diogo. That's the parting gift I wanted.

Shaw, Ayling, Jota, Greenwood will become Dias, Christensen, Raphinha and Grealish I think over the coming weeks.

Obviously Lukaku in as well for Ronaldo for that 3 game run.

Dudu

FPL always feels so meh after a United loss, no matter if I'm doing well or not.

Early Sat kickoff makes it even worse. Ruins the whole weekend.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Yo man, why you throwing shade? I thought we were boys :lol:

Luckily Sarr scored and got the 3bps so not as bad a decision as it could have been!
I never mentioned any names :angel:

Still in a foul mood though. Just seen Villas goal which makes it fecking worse.

VAR can re-ref City but ignore clear pens on Ronaldo (WH) and this today.. make no mistake we were shit (even Greenwood was poor for first 30 mins, good after) but we’re getting fecked by useless VaR wankers and ref twats from Merseyside.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
On 43 with 4 left to play, hopefully can hit the 50 mark which should be a OK score this week.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dreadful day all round. United lost, Wycombe lost, fantasy won't be great so won't check until Monday. Ho-hum.

Will see if Shaw is out for a game or two. Might be the easiest way to bring Rudiger in. Then potentially Coufal to one of their full backs too, for a double up before their decent run.

Zen

Not sure whether to week 7 wildcard or not..... looks like I'll go over the average thanks to Cancelo heavily but some mini points elsewhere. (Gray, Salah, Toney)... dropped Raphinha for Gallagher though, what a potentially pointless move that was....did it at 1050 too.

Shaw/Ronaldo into Rudiger/Lukaku or Wildcard.... I fancy Ronaldo to rebound against Everton, but there's still annoying.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Terrible week but somehow I still got green arrows in everything. 42 points with Livra, Sanchez, and White left.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
43 with Livra and Sanchez to come. Sounds shit but reading this thread, sounds average/ok.

May WC this week … @Dirty Schwein ?
I was originally planning to WC this week, but looking at my team, I would only be changing fringe players and nothing major so I may just save it.

GW7 I will do either Shaw or Tsimikas to Rudiger

GW8 Ronaldo to Lukaku

Unless there's some major injuries, I think I'm ok to hold on to it.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I was originally planning to WC this week, but looking at my team, I would only be changing fringe players and nothing major so I may just save it.

GW7 I will do either Shaw or Tsimikas to Rudiger

GW8 Ronaldo to Lukaku

Unless there's some major injuries, I think I'm ok to hold on to it.
When you planning to use it then?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Question from me!

I have both Cancelo and James. Dont want to start both, who shall I bench given they play each other?

My other two starting defenders will be Shaw and Livramento.

I also have Ben White as an option from the bench.. But think Arsenal will concede.
I hate you all

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Always captain Salah. I am saying that every,week and every week i find somebody else. Ffs
I'm definitely just leaving Salah as my captain from here on out. My heart just isn't in this FPL thing much after all the seemingly bias or corrupt ref decisions. There's little or no chance of Ronaldo getting decisions going his way in the PL as it seems.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I’m slightly above average (36) with Livramento and Jimenez to go so not that awful for the situation I am in. However I have Bamford, Ayling, Raphinha and Shaw flagged and Gilmour and Williams pretty much useless so I will probably need to take a hit next round to just have a proper team playing.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Brownhill dropping £0.1m is brutal for those who have him and wildcarding soon :(

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Wildcard rage last night. Was planning on week 8 but too much of my squad was annoying me. Tricky bit is navigating the City v Liverpool game. At the min draft is:

Sanchez Foster
Dias Cancelo Alonso Rudiger Livra
Salah Raph Benrahma Sarr Gallagher
Lukaku Antonio Armstrong

1.9m to bring Jota in the following week for Benrahma

Last edited:

paulscholes18

Wildcarded

Sanchez
TAA Rudiger Alonso Cancelo
Salah Raphinha Sarr
ASM Antonio Lukaku
Steele, Marcal, Doucoure, Brownhill

Zoo

I wildcarded this week:

Sanchez
TAA, Alonso, Shaw, Livramento
Salah, Gallagher, Townsend
Antonio, Lukaku, Ronaldo (c)

Bench: Foster, Tsimikas, Sissoko, Bissouma

Only 34 points so far which is disappointing. Will look to replace Shaw next week, thinking Walker or Laporte.