Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dan_F

Maupay is a dick. Also has 20+ points?
Illogical right? I think ASM is more exciting for extra .2 and has slightly better fixtures.

Armstrong shoots a lot and has good fixtures. An even more left field pick would be Josh King who might even be on penalties
Armstrong just screams 2 pointer to me. King is a bit too risky. I can’t afford to lose another FT or I’ll probably have to wildcard.

I guess I could just play Coufal and re evaluate next week, but I’d have missed a potential good fixture for quite a few of these strikers. I think I’m just trying to convince myself that Pukki isn’t the best option if I want to go really cheap.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
As I still have one FT and my bench is currently Ayling, Tsimikas and Brownhill, I think I have to spend the £1.3m I have. I don’t want to be playing 10 men unexpectedly.

It might be time to do Ayling to Rudiger or Alonso, even they get benched this week? I think Rudiger is the better buy if I will be in the market for a second Chelsea defender soon, as it buys more time to see whether Alonso and James’ situations shift.

Would need to then bench one of Rudiger, Duffy and Ings…

Looptheloop16

As I still have one FT and my bench is currently Ayling, Tsimikas and Brownhill, I think I have to spend the £1.3m I have. I don’t want to be playing 10 men unexpectedly.

It might be time to do Ayling to Rudiger or Alonso, even they get benched this week? I think Rudiger is the better buy if I will be in the market for a second Chelsea defender soon, as it buys more time to see whether Alonso and James’ situations shift.

Would need to then bench one of Rudiger, Duffy and Ings…
Get rudiger in. Bench him them and set from next week to double up on Chelsea

Reddevil1978

Do I captain Salah against Brentford or leave Ronnie as Captain for Villa? Leaning towards Salah.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm such an idiot.

I took out Raphinha for Sarr but just realised I could have taken out Brownhill for Sarr instead :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Question from me!

I have both Cancelo and James. Dont want to start both, who shall I bench given they play each other?

My other two starting defenders will be Shaw and Livramento.

I also have Ben White as an option from the bench.. But think Arsenal will concede.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Leaving it right alone.

Best of luck ....to everyone who has the same players as me ;)

Schneiderman

Loads in my mini leagues have done Raphinha to Sarr. Be perfect if Sarr blanks.

Hope there being two early kick offs somehow removes the captain curse and Ronaldo hauls!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Torres is out of my team after this gameweek, hasn't done anything (literally) since I transferred him in :(

TommyGunn

Supports
Liverpool
Gonna WC next week. I'm thinking about adding Stones to my team, I know he's injured right now but he's due back soon and I can bench him for a week or two if needs be. Question is, does he start ahead of Laporte when he's fit? I remember him playing a lot last season and scoring a few goals. Surely he's a decent option for £5.3mil?

Dan_F

Shaw pushing me even closer to a wildcard. He had to go for a Chelsea defender anyway, but it’s getting harder to do that and Lukaku in free transfers.

IrishRedDevil

Gonna WC next week. I'm thinking about adding Stones to my team, I know he's injured right now but he's due back soon and I can bench him for a week or two if needs be. Question is, does he start ahead of Laporte when he's fit? I remember him playing a lot last season and scoring a few goals. Surely he's a decent option for £5.3mil?
He doesn’t start. Literally 0 minutes. That’s the reason he went from 5.5 to 5.3.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Wish i brought Jesus in now. As things stand, I have clean sheet points from Targett and Martinez on my bench.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Well feck me. Two horrible weeks in a row. Ronnie, Greenwood and Shaw getting me 5 points is just fecking horseshit. Great start to the weekend.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Debacle incoming. Shaw, DDG norhing. Ronny as captain nothing. Ings nothing. Dias on the bench.
What a start

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Another great captain pick from me. Ffs. Just set and forget on Salah.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Disaster. All of you who were so adamant Ronaldo would take pens probably feel a bit silly. Was never coming off Bruno...until now anyway!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't be gutted at captaining your 12.5 striker at home to Villa. It was the right play on probability.

Just a disaster when he blanks and its your own team losing to boot.

Schneiderman

Yeah it's just bad luck with Ronaldo, not surprised he wasn't on the pen though. Just knew we'd end up missing the first one whoever took it.

What a shite start. Not paying any attention to football for the rest of the weekend now.