Paul_Scholes18

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

saivet

kps88

Should I do Greenwood to Foden? Or Saka to Mbeumo? Saka likely won't play this week but Foden feels more exciting. I have Semedo to cover for Saka this week.

Duafc

Village Lemon
520 points - 14 points up on my week 1 team.

Gotta swap out Lukaku this week, was hoping to bin Ronnie but that’ll have to be next week.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Took a hit Lukaku and Gray out, Havertz and Vardy in.

Striking options are not great at all atm. Fancied jiminez or hwang but went with Vardy. Antonio, Ings, Toney, etc all have ropey enough fixtures.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
I'm £3m better off. £101.8m v £98.8m.
11 points better off. 507 v 496.

Cornish

Is Lukaku to Vardy and Grealish to Havertz worth a -4 for this week?

Or I could just do Grealish to Havertz this week, bench lukaku, play Smith Rowe or Livramento and then move Lukaku on next week for Vardy to avoid any hits

Mcking

Is Lukaku to Vardy and Grealish to Havertz worth a -4 for this week?

Or I could just do Grealish to Havertz this week, bench lukaku, play Smith Rowe or Livramento and then move Lukaku on next week for Vardy to avoid any hits
I'd personally do just Lukaku to Vardy, and play Grealish or Livramento this week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Havertz will be a trap. Trust me. I'm not just saying it because I can't get him. I can't get him :(

MUFC07

The Lukaku injury was I thought "good news" because I don't own him, but now I've realized he'd probably be benched vs Norwich but now everyone will replace him so my Vardy pick isn't going to be that much differential now is it?

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
So the guy who was in 4th in my league and did a -44 has emailed asking if there's any "admin" way to get round it :lol:

He's a senior manager and it's a mostly work league....

but I can't make an allowance for this can I. Artificially add 44 points back on and have to update that every week.
Other players have done the same error over the years.

How do I gently say "no chance"?
In the same boat here. Turns out the wildcard I used a couple of weeks ago didn't go through and I've taken a 32 point hit.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In the same boat here. Turns out the wildcard I used a couple of weeks ago didn't go through and I've taken a 32 point hit.
:lol:

The good news is that you can bang it off this weekend and get Lukaku the heck out of there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That’s great but slightly depressing. Up 25 pts from all my tinkering. At least I’m not down!
I wouldn't dare do a comparison for mine, bearing in mind Sanchez hit 6 and Greenwood scored....i can't imagine it'd be much benefit using the wildcard last week.

However, it's a decent structure now, albeit a total bust on Lukaku.