Fantasy Premier League 21/22

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Oh good. My goalkeeper is injured. Good good. Good. That's fine. Good.

Paul_Scholes18

Alonso is playing OK, but still wants Chilwell. Reece James not as good and Azpi may still be first choice.

Moby

Dick
I bit the bullet and did Azpi to Chilwell after hearing about his shoulder injury and Chilwell was about to rise again, and will probably do by today.

I hope the Raph flag is removed, Bielsa has said he should be involved and it's Norwich so we need that haul. I'm fine with Mbeumo on the bench as I have Hwang to start and Livra still on the bench to cover the roulettes. Vardy is the big one remaining. If he's 100% out I'll probably jump on Kane for a hit. I can still ride him out for a week but then I'd have to rely on all of my city and chelsea guys starting which is.. hopeful.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I bit the bullet and did Azpi to Chilwell after hearing about his shoulder injury and Chilwell was about to rise again, and will probably do by today.

I hope the Raph flag is removed, Bielsa has said he should be involved and it's Norwich so we need that haul. I'm fine with Mbeumo on the bench as I have Hwang to start and Livra still on the bench to cover the roulettes. Vardy is the big one remaining. If he's 100% out I'll probably jump on Kane for a hit. I can still ride him out for a week but then I'd have to rely on all of my city and chelsea guys starting which is.. hopeful.
I wish I could find a reason to bring in Chilwell but my only play is to remove James, which feels a bit sideways when I can literally just swap Vardy to Kane or Toney.

Moby

Dick
I wish I could find a reason to bring in Chilwell but my only play is to remove James, which feels a bit sideways when I can literally just swap Vardy to Kane or Toney.
Yeah I wasnt even gonna do Azpi to Ben even when their is a lot of upside with the latter (how long is he gonna scoring anyway!) but the injury news made me move.

Hopefully we can keep Vardy for this gw.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Was 0.1 short for Lukaku to Kane last week, but Vardy rising by 0.2 means it is now doable. Hmm…

Dan_F

Vardy's unflagged.
And Christensen is now flagged instead :lol:

Chillwell or James? Kinda scary seeing James has two hauls and 0s and 1s for the rest of the season, but surely will play more with Alonso there to come back in.

Moby

Dick

Chillwell or James? Kinda scary seeing James has two hauls and 0s and 1s for the rest of the season, but surely will play more with Alonso there to come back in.
Both are solid. Based purely on eye test I'd go with Chilwell. The RWB is playing deeper and generally getting crosses in while chilwell is basically playing second striker everytime they have the ball. They usually progress the ball down the right so Chilwell straight away makes those runs into the box.

Nickosaur

Balls, missed Toney going up last night. At least Ronaldo didn't drop, would have been a 0,2 swing.

Is Toney the obvious choice for the next few games? I'm also considering other budget options such as Eduoard, Hwang, even Broja. . .

Moby

Dick
Balls, missed Toney going up last night. At least Ronaldo didn't drop, would have been a 0,2 swing.

Is Toney the obvious choice for the next few games? I'm also considering other budget options such as Eduoard, Hwang, even Broja. . .
Yeah he's probably the best cheap option but Broja is good as well. Southampton have pretty good fixtures. I have Hwang who I'll keep.for another week at least as I'm out of FTs but if you have a FT Toney is probably the go to guy now and he's playing absolute dogshit defenses. Also scored midweek.

Dan_F

Both are solid. Based purely on eye test I'd go with Chilwell. The RWB is playing deeper and generally getting crosses in while chilwell is basically playing second striker everytime they have the ball. They usually progress the ball down the right so Chilwell straight away makes those runs into the box.
Thanks. I agree, he always looks so advanced. Just worried it might block me getting back another premium, but I could probably lose Cancelo if needed.

Moby

Dick
Yeah although at this point we have to ask he will blank eventually, right? But the fecker has gone on insane scoring records in PL before so could just repeat that. Brighton are solid but they feck up a lot while playing out of defense and Liverpool will capitalize on that as did City.

ROFLUTION

Yeah, Its Toney time!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sounds mad everyone getting on Toney after 3 blanks, but I just clocked his fixtures.

I need to get a bit of money to move one of my strikers to a Kane/Ronaldo (in time!), but which of these 3 is best to trim?

Vardy (no flag now)
Antonio
Jiminez

Antonio plays Liverpool in 2 games, but I have him 7.8 and he's an 8.2 guy now, so would lose a bit.
Vardy has a refreshed Arsenal and Jiminez has had a run of form.

Fabian Keller

Yeah although at this point we have to ask he will blank eventually, right? But the fecker has gone on insane scoring records in PL before so could just repeat that. Brighton are solid but they feck up a lot while playing out of defense and Liverpool will capitalize on that as did City.
I'm thinking Kane next week vs Everton (he always scores vs them).

Salah finally blanks in an away loss to West Ham

and er, dias to chilwell... Sideways move? Someone put me out of my misery.

RedDevil@84

For my draft, Firmino Jimenez Jesus or Firmino Rodrigo Jesus for this GW?

Leeds facing Norwich

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Is dias to chilwel a sideways move?
Not imo. Chilwell, TAA and Cancelo should be the dream defence for their attacking upside with Livramento as cover, and another with good fixtures.

So, Raya is out for a long time.

Who's gonna be his replacement?
Or should i go with a premium GK?
Best budget keeper up for grabs at the min. Sanchez and Ramsdale probably the best options still. Premium a waste of money

Chilwell. In amazing form, will get the odd rotation but not as much as James who Tuchel still doesnt seem quite to trust fully for some reason.

Yes. Though all those you mentioned appeal. Need to see bit more of them though.

Chilwell, or stay safe with Rudiger?
Both very safe. Rudiger only slightly more so, but Chilwell worth it with Livramento covering his rests.

Salah captain again?
No brainer. Doesn't need any overthinking

Sounds mad everyone getting on Toney after 3 blanks, but I just clocked his fixtures.

I need to get a bit of money to move one of my strikers to a Kane/Ronaldo (in time!), but which of these 3 is best to trim?

Vardy (no flag now)
Antonio
Jiminez

Antonio plays Liverpool in 2 games, but I have him 7.8 and he's an 8.2 guy now, so would lose a bit.
Vardy has a refreshed Arsenal and Jiminez has had a run of form.
I have Jiminez but he has quite a limited potential. I'm gonna downgrade him soon for Broja or Hwang I think

Sell Ronaldo or keep for a possible Utd reaction against Spurs?

If sell for who…?

Jimi?
Toney?
Jesus?
Jesus looks good and Toney has great fixtures. Ronaldo is not good value so I'd be thinking a plan for moving him on to upgrade elsewhere.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Jesus is kinda nailed and is a good shout vs Palace. spurs are shite as well but no idea what's going on in our camp.
Hmm yeah, food for thought…

It’s tricky with Ronaldo, cuz he’s due a goal or two now and Spurs are crap. It also appears that Ole is staying at Utd so a reaction might well happen against Spurs.

As @Cutch says, will defo look to move him on soon, but just have a feeling he will deliver in the Spurs game.

Moby

Dick
Not imo. Chilwell, TAA and Cancelo should be the dream defence for their attacking upside with Livramento as cover, and another with good fixtures.
Yeah I have those 4 and Dias but kinda worried about Chilwell as I've transferred him in so he is gonna be benched. :lol: