Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein @Sandikan @Nou_Camp99 @Andycoleno9

Alisson
TAA Shaw Amartey Ayling
Bruno Salah Mahrez Rafina
Antonio Toney

Foster White Gilmour Davis

Third forward is a no no.

Fifth defender should play so can look at fixtures when Mfers have tough one and go 532.

£1m left and could keep or update Gilmour to one of Smith~Rowe, Mbuemo, Klich, Dallas, Cantwell, Neves.

or, third cheap forward, someone average like Deeney.

Thoughts?

(Edit. Could go Ederson to cover City but Liverpool fixtures early? Swap after.

or could get a 4.0 defender and with the extra £1m, upgrade a 4.5 to Dias)
Amartey will probably not play once Evans is back (or if they sign a new CB) so you can end up with two non starters on your bench.

Obafemi played in pre season yesterday so he might be better than Davies.

Maybe use 0.5 from your spare cash into upgrading Amarey and save yourself an early transfer?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
@Dirty Schwein @Sandikan @Nou_Camp99 @Andycoleno9

Alisson
TAA Shaw Amartey Ayling
Bruno Salah Mahrez Rafina
Antonio Toney

Foster White Gilmour Davis

Third forward is a no no.

Fifth defender should play so can look at fixtures when Mfers have tough one and go 532.

£1m left and could keep or update Gilmour to one of Smith~Rowe, Mbuemo, Klich, Dallas, Cantwell, Neves.

or, third cheap forward, someone average like Deeney.

Thoughts?

(Edit. Could go Ederson to cover City but Liverpool fixtures early? Swap after.

or could get a 4.0 defender and with the extra £1m, upgrade a 4.5 to Dias)
Decent but I'd prefer to have either a stronger 5th mid or 3rd striker to avoid having to play 4 defenders regularly.

Maybe there's funds in the keeper position and putting Mahrez down to Greenwood to allow beefing one of those slots up?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sooooo many questions left 6 days before lock.
1) Kane? He is a must have if he joins City but when he will sign?
2) Will Lukaku start in gw1?
3) Sancho and Cavani for gw1
4) Everton (Digne and Dlc). Are Everton really this shit?
5) Watkins and Ings for gw1
6) Will Leicester buy dc because Amartey is a bargain
7) Will Grealish start in gw1?

Damn, i wish that deadline is one week later.
Probably best swerving all of those decisions early season and see how it pans out.

Moby

Dick
The sound of Ings entering every draft right now. So two questions:

Ings + Coufal or Antonio + Cresswell?

Bruno + Buendia or Mahrez + Son?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
@FootballHQ

Can you please tell us what formation are you playing today and what position/role Ings and Watkins are playing? I saw both of them in the same line up together today. Cheers.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I'm thinking to get rid Tierney from my team. Arsenal keep losing in pre-season and they have some tough fixtures.

SirtheIcarium

Current team is:

Pope
TAA --Shaw --Tierney -- Zichenko
Jota -- Ferran Torres -- Jorginho -- Van de Beek
Ings -- Antonio

Justin, Ward Prowse and Kane on the bench.

I just have a sneaky feeling VDB will have a big season. With Varane in defense and Rashford injured, I can see him starting a lot more games for us, with Pogba on the left.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Is Bruno to Son a good idea? I feel like Son could be a better option since he's playing as a no 9 and this will give me 2.0 to spend somewhere else.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Thanks.

Amartey will probably not play once Evans is back (or if they sign a new CB) so you can end up with two non starters on your bench.

Obafemi played in pre season yesterday so he might be better than Davies.

Maybe use 0.5 from your spare cash into upgrading Amarey and save yourself an early transfer?
Amartey, yes agree but Rodgers said Evans not back til Sept and their August games are Wolves, WH, Norwich. On basis was likely looking at fodder for 5th defender and £4m is as cheap as they go, thought could take advantage of his games, even if adds little. Now if wasn’t using WC until Oct, Nov, that would leave me with a waste of a player once Evans back but as most likely WC 7ish games in, can play for 3-4 games then bench for 3-4… if fifth def is fodder and he gets one clean sheet, still better than every other £4m def?

Obafemi, noted thanks.
Decent but I'd prefer to have either a stronger 5th mid or 3rd striker to avoid having to play 4 defenders regularly.

Maybe there's funds in the keeper position and putting Mahrez down to Greenwood to allow beefing one of those slots up?
Yeah, listed a few £5.5m MFers. Think Smith Rowe, Dallas or Cantwell (if he went to Villa) are ok options?

Still undecided on Gk. Currently on a dear/leave all season option as going a million or so down is fine if you get this seasons Martinez. I was lucky last year as had him from day.1. Alt is Schmeicel, Fabianski or Meslier.

Ive always been a fan of Mahrez especially with price compared to others and with City have Foden and Ginger out. Even if only til WC. But Greenwood is a shout (who I also like, had last year, it’s just funds this year.)

Alisson
TAA Shaw Ayling
Bruno Salah Mahrez Rafina Smith Rowe
Antonio Toney

Foster White Obafemi Amartey

or

Fabianski

TAA Shaw Ayling
Bruno Salah Greenwood Rafina Jota/Pogba/Ziyech
Antonio Toney

Foster White Obafemi Amartey

?

Is Bruno to Son a good idea? I feel like Son could be a better option since he's playing as a no 9 and this will give me 2.0 to spend somewhere else.
The £2m is good but our fixtures in first 7 (with a lot talking of WC around that GW) are better than Spurs… City GW1 and Chelsea, Arse, Villa 5-6-7. Depends on how much extra you think that £2m will get you

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
The £2m is good but our fixtures in first 7 (with a lot talking of WC around that GW) are better than Spurs… City GW1 and Chelsea, Arse, Villa 5-6-7. Depends on how much extra you think that £2m will get you
If needed, I can always do Grealish to Sancho after GW1 or 2. Sancho Son or Bruno Grealish, what do you say?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Not after the performance he put in in the friendly yesterday. I’m starting Bruno. No questions asked.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Screw this. I'm not changing anything today. I have decided to keep Bruno and Tierney.

Current team is:

Pope
Ings -- Antonio

I just have a sneaky feeling VDB will have a big season. With Varane in defense and Rashford injured, I can see him starting a lot more games for us, with Pogba on the left.
My eyes, my eyes!!

RDCR07

I was thinking of making room for either Lukaku or Kane but it looks like I’m losing far more than I’m gaining just to fit one more premium player. I’m not going to use the wildcard early and stick to my plan going into the season. I’ve planned for the first 6 weeks and I’m going to stick to it.

If needed, I can always do Grealish to Sancho after GW1 or 2. Sancho Son or Bruno Grealish, what do you say?
That’s very tight… I think Bruno gets most points and Grealish will play Pep roulette but maybe not shortterm.

But I also think Sancho will hit the ground running and Son should see more goals pops (but no Kane to dive with).

Second one? Just.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Buendia and Watkins both picked up knocks in the friendly today. :rolleyes:

Ings it is then.

Bachman
Shaw TAA Coufal
Barnes Mahrez Salah Havertz Greenwood
Ings Antonio

Subs: Foster, Veltman, Ayling, Obafemi

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I'm thinking to get rid Tierney from my team. Arsenal keep losing in pre-season and they have some tough fixtures.
Ah, Tierney. Him and Digne i sign and sell 10 times per day. Now i went full extreme and bought Amartey. But i think 3rd dc will be Digne. Their schedule is just too good

RDCR07

Ah, Tierney. Him and Digne i sign and sell 10 times per day. Now i went full extreme and bought Amartey. But i think 3rd dc will be Digne. Their schedule is just too good
Yes they are missing loads of players. If their attack isn’t good that’s more pressure on their defense and they will not keep clean sheets. He isn’t going to assist every game so clean sheet points are huge. I’d rather gamble on a lesser priced defender than Digne at this point.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What is the story with Saka? I am thinking that with Auba and Pepe he will not be in first 11

I usually suck at this game.

So far my team is :
Guaita (Foster)
Shaw, Dias, Arnold (Coady, Manquillo)
Bruno, Greenwood, Grealish, Soucek, Mount
Toney, Ings (Bamford)

Any tips?
Thats ok. Leeds have a tough opening but gets better so presumably you’ll be swapping Bamford in … especially as Villas games weeks 4 5 6 are awful?

That’s a lot of money to be sitting on your bench for one week let alone three weeks.
It is but with their first few fixtures I can see why he may have laid it out like that initially - they play us Everton and Liverpool in first four games.

Looking at fixtures, I’d maybe think of playing Mount GW1 then dropping for Bamford as Chelseas fixtures are grim 2-6 @BootsyCollins

Pickle85

It is but with their first few fixtures I can see why he may have laid it out like that initially - they play us Everton and Liverpool in first four games.

Looking at fixtures, I’d maybe think of playing Mount GW1 then dropping for Bamford as Chelseas fixtures are grim 2-6 @BootsyCollins
Yeah, I'm steering clear of Chelsea for now. Any thoughts on this?

Sanchez
TAA Amartey Shaw Keane
Salah Bruno Buendia Greenwood
Nacho Ings

Foster Obafemi Ayling Raphinha

Get rid of Amartey when Evans is back in the reckoning

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Current team is:

Pope
Ings -- Antonio

Man, my wife (who knows shit about football) has better team. Sorry. :)

BootsyCollins

Thats ok. Leeds have a tough opening but gets better so presumably you’ll be swapping Bamford in … especially as Villas games weeks 4 5 6 are awful?
Thanks, yes plan is to put bamford in and to transfer out Mount after first match for some 4.5 midfielder and than Ings for someone untill Lukaku comes in for GW 7 as that Chelsea run seems like its made for him.

Yeah, I'm steering clear of Chelsea for now. Any thoughts on this?

Sanchez
TAA Amartey Shaw Keane
Salah Bruno Buendia Greenwood
Nacho Ings

Foster Obafemi Ayling Raphinha

Get rid of Amartey when Evans is back in the reckoning
Nothing stands out as a no no.

theres about 5 or 6 that most will have and 2 or 3 fodder. That leaves several players from a ‘pot’ of about 30. Noone knows which of those 30 will turn out the best (incl everyone on here and every expert on the internet)... it’s just personal choice and a little bit of fortune