Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Current team is:

Pope
TAA --Shaw --Tierney -- Zichenko
Jota -- Ferran Torres -- Jorginho -- Van de Beek
Ings -- Antonio

Justin, Ward Prowse and Kane on the bench.

I just have a sneaky feeling VDB will have a big season. With Varane in defense and Rashford injured, I can see him starting a lot more games for us, with Pogba on the left.
Ok, you’ve had a bit of grief (incl me) but in all honesty, you’ve got too many punts. When you add fixtures and likely playing time, you’ve got at least 6 in starting 11 who look dodgy.

Pope - not a fan but may be ok for cost

Tierney - not a fan of Arsenal. I have White because he’s cheap

Zinchencko - how much will he play?

Jota - game time? Points?

Torres - could be inspired if Jesus dropped. But that’s an if and City tend to spread game time and points

Jorginho - picked for pens? Lukaku will take? And their fixtures are grim.

dvdb - sorry, he isn’t playing much. Bruno plays, one (min) of Fred, Matic, McT play, then there’s Pogba

you may have picked an inspired team that everyone else jumps on in a couple of weeks. I just think you need a LOT of things to fall your way and I’d err towards some of the more established players.

but, your choice. Good luck

Pickle85

Current team is:

Pope
Ings -- Antonio

I just have a sneaky feeling VDB will have a big season. With Varane in defense and Rashford injured, I can see him starting a lot more games for us, with Pogba on the left.
Quite a few big gambles here but if they pay off, they could pay off big. If you have enough time on your hands I would register this and then register a safer, more templated side.

JuriM

Arsenal fan by any chance? Hahahaha.

No offence mate but that team is awful. And why would you bench a striker, let alone a 6m striker? Never bench strikers in FPL unless they are the 4.5m bench fodder types.
How come all are picked to be influencial players who are scorers or assisters for their sides. Who would you switch out then?

Brentford have hard start, but can come handy if they turn to be decent!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Current team is:

Pope
Ings -- Antonio

On the wrong week, you could find 3, or even 4 of your midfielders don't start.
Justin is out for the foreseeable isn't he still?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Only central isn't he?

But I dare say Robertson will just have a "sore" ankle and play the first game.

Wouldn't hurt to see their chances affected with a few weeks out though, while obviously respecting him as a player, hating to see anyone injured etc etc disclaimers.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Only central isn't he?

But I dare say Robertson will just have a "sore" ankle and play the first game.

Wouldn't hurt to see their chances affected with a few weeks out though, while obviously respecting him as a player, hating to see anyone injured etc etc disclaimers.
I tend to avoid watching Liverpool (unless they lose when I tape MOTD so I can laugh) so don’t know much about their squad.

Nico Williams is a FB? Not sure which side. Awful in Euros.

It could be Grandpa Milner too.

EDIT. Tsimikas?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I tend to avoid watching Liverpool (unless they lose when I tape MOTD so I can laugh) so don’t know much about their squad.

I just saw the clip, and it's a real freak landing and twisting of the ankle.
he'll do amazingly to not be out for a few weeks with that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

EDIT. Tsimikas?
Yes, 4m.
He'd be must have if Robertson is out even for a month.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ok. This is IT. Lock. No more. :)

Sanchez/Steele
Taa, Shaw, Digne (White, Ayling)
Buendia, Bruno, Salah, Raphinha (Gilmour)
Ings, Antonio, Toney.

In Gw3 Buendia and Ings go out for Cavani and Smith Rowe (or some other 6mil player).
In GW7. Wildcard. City and Chelsea players coming in.

Edit; ffs, just realised that for Digne and Buendia i can get Grealish and Amartey
Ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Can't wait deadline

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Will Konate be a starter for Liverpool?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Rodgers is full of praise for Amartey. Damn, he could be a bargain. IF they don't buy defender before deadline, Amartey will be a nailed starter first 3,4 games

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Sanchez/Steele
Ings, Antonio, Toney.

In Gw3 Buendia and Ings go out for Cavani and Smith Rowe (or some other 6mil player).

Edit; ffs, just realised that for Digne and Buendia i can get Grealish and Amartey
This is identical to my team, player for player :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

Sanchez/Steele
Ings, Antonio, Toney.

With 0.5 to go Greenwood to Grealish. Too top heavy?

Buendia didn’t play last Villa friendly with a knock, so it’s one to keep an eye on!

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Current team is:

Pope
Ings -- Antonio

Why would you keep Kane on bench when you know he won't start? That's a huge investment sitting in bench.

Justin is out with a long term injury with not even a return date. VDB isn't going to start scoring goals immediately. Arsenal has a tough fixture in thr beginning. Torres might start first match but will be benched when the stars are back.

Basically, try to change your team.

Maluco

Going to be great fun on the first day when Ferran and Jota start up top for the two best teams in the league, VdB dismantles Leeds with his muscle and Chelsea win 1-0 with a Jorginho pen on the opening day :drool:

Keep the faith @SirtheIcarium

Adcuth

Depending on lukakus price, ill be adding either a Warner or a havertz in with him 100%. Probably whoever is cheaper and then see how they go

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
With 0.5 to go Greenwood to Grealish. Too top heavy?

Interesting use of the TAA funds to beef the mid up.
But that bench is just such gub it's unreal. 2 non starters (possibly 3 depending on Foster?) and a guy who didn't even get 1 attacking return for ultra attacking Leeds last year?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Depending on lukakus price, ill be adding either a Warner or a havertz in with him 100%. Probably whoever is cheaper and then see how they go
If Lukaku goes there, surely Havertz's main appeal goes out the window?
Tuchel had made noises about Havertz being best as a false 9, but that'll be completely out the window.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Going to be great fun on the first day when Ferran and Jota start up top for the two best teams in the league, VdB dismantles Leeds with his muscle and Chelsea win 1-0 with a Jorginho pen on the opening day :drool:

Keep the faith @SirtheIcarium
Ferran is one of those players that will get a 23 pointer one week, then not even be near the pitch for 2months.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Said this previous page and @Dirty Schwein called me a moron.

Or said he may not play when Evans back. One or the other :)
Definitely a decent option with Evans out until Sep 11.

Amartez and Tsim for Pool, 2x4m could be decent shouts.
Although it could be awkward when both suddenly stop playing and you can't upgrade as you've done your funds. But you can work that out later on, and make sure you have 3 definite starter defenders alongside them.

Adcuth

If Lukaku goes there, surely Havertz's main appeal goes out the window?
Tuchel had made noises about Havertz being best as a false 9, but that'll be completely out the window.
Sure I've seen him play 2 behind his number 9 before. Havertz and werner behind maybe? Wing backs creating width. All a gamble until the first games

Maluco

Ferran is one of those players that will get a 23 pointer one week, then not even be near the pitch for 2months.
Yeah, I haven’t even looked at him as an option, but if you gamble and he starts the first 3-4 games as a false 9 of Kane gets dragged on, you could make a killing early doors.

Too big a gamble though, you’re right.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Joe Willock just moved to Newcastle. If he was any lower than £6m I would have him on my team. He did very well towards the end of last season.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Joe Willock just moved to Newcastle. If he was any lower than £6m I would have him on my team. He did very well towards the end of last season.
Could be a decent midfield template around Salah, Bruno, Greenwood, Raphina/Buendia and Willock

Would probably have to sacrifice TAA to secure it though.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Not seeing much use of DCL here. Worries over Rafa’s management stifling his threat, something more serious in him missing our game or something else cos he has great fixtures ahead. Thoughts?

Maluco

I was just waiting for this to go through. His scoring record there can’t be ignored. Scored 7 games in a row at one stage last season and obviously wants to be there because it’s permanent!

He is straight into my team.

Adcuth

Not seeing much use of DCL here. Worries over Rafa’s management stifling his threat, something more serious in him missing our game or something else cos he has great fixtures ahead. Thoughts?
Hes injured apparently, didn't play against us. Wait until we know hes fit and has a decent set of fixtures

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Interesting use of the TAA funds to beef the mid up.
But that bench is just such gub it's unreal. 2 non starters (possibly 3 depending on Foster?) and a guy who didn't even get 1 attacking return for ultra attacking Leeds last year?
To be fair to Ayling:

He setup Bamford many times (and on a plate in the first game) and Bamford fluffed.

He also scored but was off side by a toe nail.

He also played CB most games due to injuries.