Fantasy Premier League 21/22

SB16

I guess we're nearing the stage where Jota becomes essential. Particularly so when he becomes the focal point of the attack after Salah and Mane go off to the AFCON. I'm tempted to take a -4 hit to bring him in with King (in place of Raphinha and Hwang), but Raph does have two decent-looking home games coming up....

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
55 points for this week, I’ll take it considering no one really did amazingly. Up from 285,000th to 266,000th… slowly climbing every week but way behind the top guys still.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
This GW was pretty much a beat down. :lol:

Not making that Foden to Jota move and the Spurs fixture getting postponed. Just absolute mayhem.
I feel your pain.

With this being my first year back after a decade not playing. I've done mostly terrible. Although my rag-tag team did okay this week with Vardy, Salah, Coady, and Sa' 51 pts

Finally dumped Aubameyang this weekend after blanking 5 weeks in a row. Now watch him get a brace against us next weekend.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Arsenal have only conceded 3 goals over their past 8 matches.
Personally, I'm done with throwing money out the window on hopes that United will suddenly turn things around.
Oh don't worry he's on the list with a move to Kane or Vardy looking tempting.

Trouble is I will need to deal with Jimenez and Sa soon as well. I don't feel like I've been proactive with a transfer for months. Always putting out an injury fire or something else.

Moby

Dick
Arsenal have only conceded 3 goals over their past 8 matches.
Personally, I'm done with throwing money out the window on hopes that United will suddenly turn things around.
They've also played pretty shite teams and got trashed the one time they played anyone good. Not saying much given our form but we are surely good enough to score vs them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Apart from Vardy, anyone from Leicester worth bringing in, in attack?
Maddison!

6.6m, 16 points this week, and has a great set of fixtures.
Only question is whether he's back up to lasting full games back to back again.

Moby

Dick
Maddison!

6.6m, 16 points this week, and has a great set of fixtures.
Only question is whether he's back up to lasting full games back to back again.
Soton and Villa away are both potentially tight low scoring affairs. Villa looks much better at the back under starfish and Soton have generally been a very solid unit. Newcastle home probably the only real juicy fixture in this run.

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
My main selection issue now is whether to keep Ronaldo or not…

Dan_F

Missed the price rise on Bernardo, so I’m not going to be able to get him and Gallagher for Raphina and Mbeumo. I think I’ll save the transfer and look again at it again on Friday. Maybe including Hwang for King for a -4 will get me there, but he’s got Burnley now so there isn’t any point yet.

I’m just sick of Mbeumo, despite having a couple of fairly decent fixtures still. His name comes up on my predictive text when I type the letters M and B, that’s how much I’ve been moaning about him on here and WhatsApp groups.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Missed the price rise on Bernardo, so I’m not going to be able to get him and Gallagher for Raphina and Mbeumo. I think I’ll save the transfer and look again at it again on Friday. Maybe including Hwang for King for a -4 will get me there, but he’s got Burnley now so there isn’t any point yet.

I’m just sick of Mbeumo, despite having a couple of fairly decent fixtures still. His name comes up on my predictive text when I type the letters M and B, that’s how much I’ve been moaning about him on here and WhatsApp groups.
:lol:

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

I don't know how you guys still own Mbuemo at this stage. Has to be the most annoying player in the game

ROFLUTION

I know TaA has outscored him for 3 GWs now but the possible upside if any is quite small as compared to the possible downside if Salah hauls in a game they concede which is disastrous.

Boring but till I see any dip in their attack I can't move away. Jota first goal he literally just followed Salah and just got there first, the absolute cnut. Did the same another time in the game. Few inches slow and that's a Salah brace.
I agree, but the poster I answered was asking for the 2nd best option bar Salah

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
No worries with nine men, up to ninth in the Redcafe league!

Who is Padraigh Griffin (Sniffers)? Current Caf #1 is 29th in the world!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Chelsea will blank GW24 and GW25. Could blank GW27 too because of FA Cup.

Could have a DGW in 21 or 22 subject to cup progress, but likely to be later in season.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
These are the GWs during AFCON so at least Salah gone as well. Potentially 3-4 big hitters gone.

Season has been in easy mode so far.
AFCON is before that and the CWC is straight after, but the prior must be in doubt with Omicron variant.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

I don't know how you guys still own Mbuemo at this stage. Has to be the most annoying player in the game
I have him too... There's just always more pressing concerns.

He's going this week though. Gallagher coming in.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Pretty sure he'll be parked on my bench throughout Christmas too, ready to save me from a 0-pointer with a much more annoying 0-pointer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fecking Chilwell went down in price last night, I had it in my head that injured players were protected from price falls for some reason.
Never seems a hard and fast rule that one does it.

RedDevil@84

Locked in...

Sa
TAA James Cancelo
Salah Jota Gallagher ESR
Ronaldo ASM Jimenez

Subs: Steer, Williams, Duffy, Allan

100 points please.
Sa (2)
TAA (5) James (1) Cancelo (does not play)
Salah (4) Jota (1) Gallagher (2) ESR (2)
Ronaldo (2) ASM (1) Jimenez (1)

Subs: Steer, Williams (1), Duffy, Allan

22 pt week coming up