Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Leonzo1

Desperately need for Bernardo to do something here otherwise this will be another dreadful GW

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Vardy and Dias out for Kane and Reguillon isn’t going to look good two weeks in.

Watford forwards doing it again. Might be Antonio who goes this week to fund Alonso. Mbeumo will eventually have to go for a 4.5.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I am now on 84 with Rudiger to play. What a week. Haul from Vardy, points from Toney, will make up a lot of ground and probably overtake all my rivals in MLs.

I transferred Vardy out anyway for ASM to accommodate a 5-man dream defence of TAA, Cancelo, James, Rudiger and Reguilon. Will eventually move one of them for Lamptey to get someone better up front but feels like Jimenez (to be switched to Antonio), ASM and Toney is fine and I will mostly play just 1 of them anyway.

Actually both players I am now transferring out have delivered big: 25 points between Tomiyasu and Vardy.

Paul_Scholes18

We all did Vardy to Kane right? Damn that move haha. On the bright side I got Dennis from my bench for the first time. First time I am really lucky this season. You can argue I should have started Dennis and benched Kane anyway.

Come on now United get a win, but let Alonso score a goal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't know why I even bothered checking who scored Whams goal.
Was never going to be Antonio was it.
Obvs kills the Cancelo cleany unnecessarily.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I did -4 for Lukaku from Vardy. What a move, son. What a move
Was he even rumoured to start?

It's reasons like that I don't bring a player in until he's back playing and found some form. Even if I have to pay a bit more. And coincidentally I have Vardy and was also looking to offload him, but as all strikers are underperforming currently, I've sat on him and finally got repaid today.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Every week you do something absolutely bonkers. I swear you're winding us up now. :lol:
Yes, this year i am awful in transfers. Absolutely awful.
After 5 or 6 weeks i was in top 200k. Now i am on 500k. Awful. Relegation form lately.

Btw, now i am in full rage mode so i already did two transfers today. Rice and James instead Chilwell and Gray.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yes, this year i am awful in transfers. Absolutely awful.
After 5 or 6 weeks i was in top 200k. Now i am on 500k. Awful. Relegation form lately.

Btw, now i am in full rage mode so i already did two transfers today. Rice and James instead Chilwell and Gray.
Here's your next silly transfer :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

What a boring game. Chelsea def still look the best for fantasy.

Any United players worth buying? Probably not anytime soon.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like I have my exact safety score of 57, so I’ll get the smallest of green arrows overall, but probably a lot of reds in mini-leagues. Oh well, I’ll take it with only the 9 players. It all looked so promising coming into today!

Will definitely be buying Alonso. Just need to work out whether to also sell Foden, Antonio or possibly Mbeumo to fund it.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ended on 60, which I'm happy with considering the Spurs game got canned and my three bench players got 0 between them.

I swear every time i need my bench players they get sweet feck all but when my first 11 play, the bench all decide to become Messi :lol:

For example, I've needed Duffy only twice this season... Those are the two games he's missed :mad:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Ended on 60, which I'm happy with considering the Spurs game got canned and my three bench players got 0 between them.

I swear every time i need my bench players they get sweet feck all but when my first 11 play, the bench all decide to become Messi :lol:

For example, I've needed Duffy only twice this season... Those are the two games he's missed :mad:
Hmmm… adjudicator! @Moby