Fantasy Premier League 21/22

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Quite annoyed that I went Bachman over Foster. I know they haven't kept a clean sheet all season but surely a better pick than DDG this gw.

If Leeds v Villa doesn't get announced I can rectify that with my FT.

Captain Dennis/King anyone?

Last edited:

saivet

May have to consider bringing in Lowton in for Livra or Ben Johnson. Johnson has lost his place since injury and no idea when Livra will return.

kps88

Think I'll captain a City player regardless. Watford are terrible.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Was just going to say surely we need to captain Dennis now?
Norwich at home, then Burnley away?!
I think so surely. He was a decent shout with just the one game. If this is the only extra game announced I'll captain him, probably play Lowton over Cash and bring in Foster for Bachman to play...

Foster
TAA Cancelo Lowton
Jota (vc) Bowen Mount Foden Fernandes
Watkins Dennis (c)

Subs : DDG, Maupay, Cucurella, Cash

Nickosaur

Does the fact they've only announced the Burnley v Watford rearrangment mean the other potential DGW fixture (leeds v villa) is not happening this week?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Does the fact they've only announced the Burnley v Watford rearrangment mean the other potential DGW fixture (leeds v villa) is not happening this week?
Not necessarily. Still hold until nearer the deadline but the way people are talking it looks like it might be. Some are saying that the PL don't want Villa v Leeds played twice in a row and that they probably don't want it in GW23 as both teams are losing key players to internationals abroad which is fair enough. Makes sense.

Moby

Dick

Dan_F

It’s one of those tricky game weeks again for captaincy and who to leave on the bench. Even if Villa get a double and I bring in Digne, I’d be looking at leaving Tierney against Burnley on the bench.

I’m feeling the pressure to bring in Foden as someone in my mini league has him, but every time I make decisions based on that kind of thing this season, it tends to be a failure.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Thing is, this announced double makes no difference to me apart from Captain choice really.

I'm not bringing in Burnley players and I was already playing Foster and King against Norwich.

Moby

Dick
Which City mid would people prefer if I could make one of these moves?

Maddison to KDB/Sterling/Foden
Gray to Sterling/Foden

Already have Bernardo.

Fabian Keller

I like the KDB captain pick - but feel he is due a blank now. 11 points last week. Could go either way. I like it though. I also like Bruno as a captain for West Ham, who i feel we will think 3-0 or so. People are downplaying it, but I sense we are about to go on a run now.

I know it's Watford but Norwich + Burnley. Surely you captain Dennis (or King if you have him). These are must-win, season-defining, six-point games for them.

On a side note: I really wanna bin Alonso now, but will have to wait. Would love to have a wolves defender or Tierney in place of him. That's the move even with the Arsenal blank.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like Antonio to Dennis to give me the Watford triple up. Brownhill will still be benched, I reckon.

Money in the bank next week for Mount to Salah.

Benching Dalot and De Gea so will be in tears if United draw 0-0 with West Ham. If we win to nil, I will still be very happy.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Which City mid would people prefer if I could make one of these moves?

Maddison to KDB/Sterling/Foden
Gray to Sterling/Foden

Already have Bernardo.
I had Sterling pre wildcard but changed him to Foden because I just don't think with all the rotation he's worth the extra money. Foden also plays more central (was false 9 last game even though he blanked). KDB is probably the best pick but too expensive for me.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Really tempted by an all Watford forward line of King (C), Dennis, Joao Pedro. I know they're poor but their forwards have hauls in them. As far as DGWs go you can't ask for a better pair of fixtures.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Really tempted by an all Watford forward line of King (C), Dennis, Joao Pedro. I know they're poor but their forwards have hauls in them. As far as DGWs go you can't ask for a better pair of fixtures.
Tempting if you can wildcard straight out of it I guess although no other fowards are doing great things.

Leonzo1

Who do I captain out of Dennis Bruno and Foden ? Really don't want to captain a Watford player but that Norwich Burnley Double is just too good to ignore.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Anyone going for Joao Pedro over King/Dennis as a chasing gamble, backing him to outscore the other two?

kps88

Anyone going for Joao Pedro over King/Dennis as a chasing gamble, backing him to outscore the other two?
I'm tempted. Mainly because he is cheaper and will be on my bench most weeks anyway. But I noticed he hasn't played a lot of 90 minutes lately and I haven't seen enough of Watford to know why.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Anyone who has Ronaldo captaining someone else?

Could do Trossard to Foden as the transfer, but he just has such a patchy record. Could 10 point it, could be benched, could be the 1 of the front 6 who doesn't score.

Alternatives, Grealish just doesn't look a good option, Bilva has fallen off a cliff, Mahrez away,m KDB/Sterling too expensive and Gundo even riskier.
Think it has to be Foden or no-one from that lot.
Yeah I've got KDB so have handed it over from Ron. Gone Maddison vice.

Zoo

Anyone else have De Gea and Foster, who are you choosing?

Paul_Scholes18

Am I mad for considering getting a Watford defender for -4. Need something desperate.

They are pure shit though, but I know if I do nothing those Foster punters will get lucky again.

Dan_F

Everyone getting hyped for a 4 pointer from a keeper who’s starting place isn’t even assured :lol:

Am I mad for considering getting a Watford defender for -4. Need something desperate.

They are pure shit though, but I know if I do nothing those Foster punters will get lucky again.
Yes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think so surely. He was a decent shout with just the one game. If this is the only extra game announced I'll captain him, probably play Lowton over Cash and bring in Foster for Bachman to play...

Foster
TAA Cancelo Lowton
Jota (vc) Bowen Mount Foden Fernandes
Watkins Dennis (c)

Subs : DDG, Maupay, Cucurella, Cash
Good reminder to switch Foster back in too! Almost forgot that!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

That truly is a no gain job. One cleany just gets you parity. Unless he scores or unthinkable gets two cleanies after none all season