Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Everyone getting hyped for a 4 pointer from a keeper who’s starting place isn’t even assured :lol:

Yes.
If you aren't going to play Foster in a double against the 2 crappest teams then there truly is no point having him.
When Foster played last game, and Utd can't keep a cleanie.

Dan_F

If you aren't going to play Foster in a double against the 2 crappest teams then there truly is no point having him.
When Foster played last game, and Utd can't keep a cleanie.
It’s more at the people wasting a FT transfer or taking a hit on him. Watford haven’t kept a single clean sheet this season and his name was mentioned more on the last page than any other player.

Hey, it could work out well, pretty sure he saved a pen earlier in the season for me.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking at the tables of most transferred in players, 10th in the midfielder table is Watford's Louza, who is on international duty until 8th Feb!
96,554 have brought him in!?

I can sort of understand similar amounts bringing 4.5m Forshaw in as filler from Leeds, but what's the thinking with Louza?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It’s more at the people wasting a FT transfer or taking a hit on him. Watford haven’t kept a single clean sheet this season and his name was mentioned more on the last page than any other player.

Hey, it could work out well, pretty sure he saved a pen earlier in the season for me.
Yep. Too much Watford does not scream genius. But have to look at every angle.

Antonio (away to Utd) switched to King for example could be genius. Or could be gub.
King has 175,812 transfers in and you suspect most were just based on Norwich, not even pre double announcement.

Dennis is right behind with 157,645

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Antonio to King then?

King or Dennis captain?

Although King has 5 goals all season, and only 1 assist in his last 6 games (all 90mins)

One advantage of this move would be Jota would go to Salah in 1 transfer.
One disadvantage of this move would be having 2 Watford strikers going forward.:D

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
The trouble with bringing in Watford players is after this dgw is over you've got Watford players.

Happy with just Dennis and Foster as a backup keeper who gets 1 shot to be a hero.

Paul_Scholes18

Ronaldo or Antonio out? I think Ronaldo out makes it easier to get Salah.

Antonio probably has to go soon anyway.

If United gets another double do I even want Ronaldo after last one?

Greenwood or Elanga and having Salah, Foden, Jota etc might be stronger.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I won't be selling Ronaldo for sure now, and will be keeping the triple United:

DGW25 would be Southampton and Brighton at home. Juicy.

Moby

Dick
Although King has 5 goals all season
Those 5 were a hat trick against a crap Everton who got destroyed in last 10 mins and a goal each when Watford scored 4 vs defenses who were falling apart. Anytime they are attacking against a defense that hasnt given up he's a blank while Dennis has been the one to score even without getting tons of chances, which is why he is 30 points ahead.

Obviously can come back to bite me but I'm not big on his appeal. Having Dennis and captaining him seems enough given we are talking about one of the worst teams in the league who have gotten worse. Norwich are coming off a decent win and aren't garbage themselves.

Dan_F

I won't be selling Ronaldo for sure now, and will be keeping the triple United:

DGW25 would be Southampton and Brighton at home. Juicy.
That leaves a massive headache to get Salah back in though. Unless one of those three that you have isn’t Bruno.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Looking at the tables of most transferred in players, 10th in the midfielder table is Watford's Louza, who is on international duty until 8th Feb!
96,554 have brought him in!?

I can sort of understand similar amounts bringing 4.5m Forshaw in as filler from Leeds, but what's the thinking with Louza?
Those are all transfers done by the hacker. Louza reads like ‘loser’. Same reason why “Mee Long Koch” and “Ayew Hwang(King)” all have high amount of transfers.

Actually seems like he’s going for “Long Koch Turns Mee Goode” variant this week.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Right, I'm mentally locking in.

Foster
TAA Cancelo Laporte
Jota(v) Raphinha Bowen Mount
Dennis(c) King Ronaldo

De Gea, Alonso Dalot Brownhill

A -4, Selling Antonio and Keane for Dennis and Laporte. Think Laporte is just as nailed as Dias and costs less, but I have the bench players if need be. I prefer Dennis as captain because he will likely have 100%+ EO. I at least then get to cheer all my players on.

Got the triple Watford this week, the money ITB to do Mount to Salah in GW24, with the triple United already for GW25.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Those are all transfers done by the hacker. Louza reads like ‘loser’. Same reason why “Mee Long Koch” and “Ayew Hwang(King)” all have high amount of transfers.

Actually seems like he’s going for “Long Koch Turns Mee Goode” variant this week.
:lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Going to resist temptation to take a hit for more Watford. I probably have the worst option in King and it will probably backfire.

Dennis is tempting because an extra game means he already gets you back 2 of that -4…

…but then it’s a certain change for next gameweek…

saivet

I think I might bring Dalot in for B. Johnson who isn't playing anymore. With Livra back on the mend, I'll leave him on the bench again. He's not raking up the points but I think there is some potential there and better I have someone that is at least playing on the bench.

Gawge

I'm close to betting against Watford.

I have 1FT, and my forwards are Antonio, Watkins and Jesus. A sane transfer is Jesus > Watford FW but... I just can't help but think they are going to be a disappointment in some tight relegation games and then I'm stuck with them through some worse fixtures.

I think having 2FTs next week could be really valuable too, with a long time until the next deadline.

Zen

Tempted to roll my FT....

Foster
Rudiger-Cancelo-TAA
Mount-Raphinha-Bowen-Foden-Maddison
Dennis(C)-Ronaldo

OR tempted to -4 for KdB

Foster
Rudiger-Cancelo-TAA
KdB-Raphinha-Bowen-Foden-Maddison
King-Dennis

Subs - DDG, Broja, Reguillon, Livra in both.

Paul_Scholes18

Ok Ronaldo out. He has been awful whenever I have captained him.

If he does well and we beat West Ham I am happy anyway so win/win.

Then if Elanga keeps on doing well I will buy him instead before our next double.
Greenwood if not Elanga.

That allow me to have Salah as well which I can't afford with Ronaldo.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Haha madness.

Dan_F

Rangnick is turning into Dean Smith at this rate.

I’ll just risk it and leave Ronnie in as I don’t see anyone worth taking a hit for, but it’s probably worth captaining Bruno now.

Transferring him out before Burnley is not a situation I envisaged when bringing him in.

Paul_Scholes18

Ronaldo would be an easy sell without the hint of a DGW25 for United.
I still want Salah over Ronaldo. We are not that great.

Could wait with Salah, but Brighton as Moby knows is going to give us 1-1 with Matic/Mctominay goal and Maguire own goal or something like that.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I'm close to betting against Watford.

I have 1FT, and my forwards are Antonio, Watkins and Jesus. A sane transfer is Jesus > Watford FW but... I just can't help but think they are going to be a disappointment in some tight relegation games and then I'm stuck with them through some worse fixtures.

I think having 2FTs next week could be really valuable too, with a long time until the next deadline.
Madness. Watford forwards will be heavily owned. Any goal over two games from Dennis/King will be a rank killer for non-owners.

Also Krul is injured. Their backup is wank who has conceded 11 in 3 games this season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is exactly my thinking.
Having taken a -8 to get him in, it'd be madness to do a hit to take him back out.

Think I'm riding it out on the squad, and hope he plays.

But, that may move me to do Trossard to Foden to beef that up a bit. Bit risky as Foden can suddenly not feature for games, but has every chance of starting up front again.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Yep.

Plus Salah has Burnley in GW25 and Ronaldo was a lot of people's intended route to him, so having to hold Ronaldo scuppers that idea as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rangnick is turning into Dean Smith at this rate.

I’ll just risk it and leave Ronnie in as I don’t see anyone worth taking a hit for, but it’s probably worth captaining Bruno now.

Transferring him out before Burnley is not a situation I envisaged when bringing him in.
Yep, knowing Ralf, he's going the other way now...no clue, he's out, big hint, and he plays!

Dan_F

This is exactly my thinking.
Having taken a -8 to get him in, it'd be madness to do a hit to take him back out.

Think I'm riding it out on the squad, and hope he plays.

But, that may move me to do Trossard to Foden to beef that up a bit. Bit risky as Foden can suddenly not feature for games, but has every chance of starting up front again.
I’m holding Ronaldo and doing Moura to Foden with my free transfer. My luck with transfers has been very good the last two game weeks, so you can either believe that will continue or that it’s about to change.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Now thinking maybe a wildcard in GW25? It would let you sell Ronaldo now without worry, build a team with both him and Salah in it for GW25 and then do an easy Ronaldo > Kane move in 26 if Spurs do indeed have that double. While also plugging into whatever other fixtures are announced for 25/26 or elsewhere at that point.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports

Now thinking maybe a wildcard in GW25? It would let you sell Ronaldo now without worry, build a team with both him and Salah in it for GW25 and then do an easy Ronaldo > Kane move in 26 if Spurs do indeed have that double. While also plugging into whatever other fixtures are announced for 25/26 or elsewhere at that point.
That Spurs double looks awful. I don't think I'd want any.