Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dan_F

Cancelo captain not looking great although I should be happy it’s not Dennis. I’m quickly running out of players to even get 1 single return from someone.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cancelo, Bowen, Antonio, Al Nouri, Foster, Ronaldo.

I mighe be struggling to match that 25 pointer from the server failure 8 man team week!

Quality on the bench though, 2 United cleanies, but not even going to do it to myself with De Gea, as we all know Foster will come back in.

Teja

Edged into that top 10k thanks to Digne and DDG. Have a Jota (C) as a differential captain too, so sort of hoping he does well tomorrow.

Teja

Well done. Change your password before you get hacked.
Thanks! Yep, I have one of those random passwords that Chrome generates for every site, hope that's enough. It's annoying that they don't do 2FA though, I'd sign up for it in an instant.

Nickosaur

Weird day. No hauls from any of the highly owned players.

If KDB manages to hold onto those 3 bonus points I'm a very lucky man.

Paul_Scholes18

Should have gone for KDB I guess, but I know if I did Sterling would have scored that goal.

Nice that City drop points, but with only Liverpool that can win the league instead who cares that much.

If I went for KDB I could not go with Salah and I think he is more important to have. I could have one week punted on KDB, but did not seem worth it.

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What a week. I got 15 points from 8 players and have TAA, Jota, Ramsdale and a second game from King left

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Let's not brag right now.
Yeah at this point I’m counting Ramsdale’s 2 points in even. King will haul though to add to my misery for accidentally picking Dennis as captain.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone worse than 8 points with just 4 players left? Literally more points in Dalot on the bench!

(Praying Foster doesn't play game 2, so De Gea's 6 comes in to almost double my total!!)

Thought that 25 point 8 man week when the server crashed would be my bottom of the season, but this could easily worsen that.

Paul_Scholes18

Anyone worse than 8 points with just 4 players left? Literally more points in Dalot on the bench!

(Praying Foster doesn't play game 2, so De Gea's 6 comes in to almost double my total!!)

Thought that 25 point 8 man week when the server crashed would be my bottom of the season, but this could easily worsen that.
Wow brutal. Who are your defenders starting apart from Cancelo and TAA? Arsenal I guess so high chance you get some returns.

I have Coufal benched. He actually got 7 points by being subbed after 60.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wow brutal. Who are your defenders starting apart from Cancelo and TAA? Arsenal I guess so high chance you get some returns.

I have Coufal benched. He actually got 7 points by being subbed after 60.
Was going to put White in but someone persuaded me to Al Nouri :)
That is probably still a decent decision though as I had half an eye on bringing Salah back in, and a 4.5m White instead of 4.3m Nouri would have relied on Salah dropping to 12.6 which he hasn't done. So i'd have been an infuriating 0.1m off bringing him in!

Rudiger, TAA, Jota, Maddison to come
Then the keeper situation

0161_UNITED

Anyone worse than 8 points with just 4 players left?
On 11 (15 with -4 hit) with 5 to go, so not far off, mate. Been very successful (aka lucky at the times) over the past few weeks, but it all came home to roost today. Absolutely disastrous week so far - worst this season so far. Still in top 100K, but dropped a bit and am losing ground on 50K. Hopefully the remaining 5 come good: Ramsdale, TAA, Tierney, Jota and Maddison. Couple of diffs there I hope that can help me keep pace with my fellow Dennis captainers. I took a hit to bring in Dennis so it's practically a -6 at this point. Bugger all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On 11 (15 with -4 hit) with 5 to go, so not far off, mate. Been very successful (aka lucky at the times) over the past few weeks, but it all came home to roost today. Absolutely disastrous week so far - worst this season so far. Still in top 100K, but dropped a bit and am losing ground on 50K. Hopefully the remaining 5 come good: Ramsdale, TAA, Tierney, Jota and Maddison. Couple of diffs there I hope that can help me keep pace with my fellow Dennis captainers. I took a hit to bring in Dennis so it's practically a -6 at this point. Bugger all.
That's an even worse Dennis scenario.

Just a freak week really.
Antonio and Bowen playing United was always risky, Dennis just a total farce, as he could easily have been a 20 point captain over 2 games, Cancelo doesn't concede many, etc etc.

0161_UNITED

That's an even worse Dennis scenario.

Just a freak week really.
Antonio and Bowen playing United was always risky, Dennis just a total farce, as he could easily have been a 20 point captain over 2 games, Cancelo doesn't concede many, etc etc.
Exactly. We've seen this before in FPL, weird weeks where the template players all blank. I personally wouldn't want to own a team with the likes of Mbuemo, Toney, Buendia or fecking Jonjo Shelvey going forward :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Exactly. We've seen this before in FPL, weird weeks where the template players all blank. I personally wouldn't want to own a team with the likes of Mbuemo, Toney, Buendia or fecking Jonjo Shelvey going forward :lol:
It's all about scraping through to the big double weeks and hoping for some big hauls.

I suspect the big prizes in my league are gone, but i'm sort of hanging about 8th at the moment, which is like a £10 get your money back prize, but hope to be able to jump up a couple.

Dan_F

Even though I have Bachmann, I hope Foster plays to block everyone from getting their benched DDG points.

Leonzo1

9 points with 5 to play :lol:
This week is kind of a wright off anyway because no one who is decently owned returned so far. The only one left who can hurt me is King. Down to 37k from 30k.