Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

Was going to put White in but someone persuaded me to Al Nouri :)
That is probably still a decent decision though as I had half an eye on bringing Salah back in, and a 4.5m White instead of 4.3m Nouri would have relied on Salah dropping to 12.6 which he hasn't done. So i'd have been an infuriating 0.1m off bringing him in!

Rudiger, TAA, Jota, Maddison to come
Then the keeper situation
Maddison could go big again. I did not get him due to the Burnley game being moved.

Dan_F

There's words for you.
Most aren't very pretty.
Don't mind me, I’m just salty because a guy in my mini league did that and doesn’t deserve the DDG points. I said on Friday that backing a Watford keeper wasn’t a great call, but it looks like it’ll work out.

I might be heading out of another cup to a dead team. That’s every single one I’ve ended up losing to a dead team this year.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't mind me, I’m just salty because a guy in my mini league did that and doesn’t deserve the DDG points. I said on Friday that backing a Watford keeper wasn’t a great call, but it looks like it’ll work out.

I might be heading out of another cup to a dead team. That’s every single one I’ve ended up losing to a dead team this year.
That double seduced a lot of people. I had 2 Watford anyway, with Foster just chimpy bench fill. Should have known he'd not produce!
Although he could still do, but I expect he'll start the second game and either be bossing it only to come off injured on 59, or just concede 4 or something.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
So… what are the chances that PL make the obvious, sensible and simple decision to play some of the many rescheduled games in the upcoming break?

And then what’s the likelihood that FPL creates a new mini GW to accommodate them, rather than brings forward the next GW deadline?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
So… what are the chances that PL make the obvious, sensible and simple decision to play some of the many rescheduled games in the upcoming break?

And then what’s the likelihood that FPL creates a new mini GW to accommodate them, rather than brings forward the next GW deadline?
Zero.

Zero.

redmanc

28 points for game week rank 458k :lol: what a fecked up week, condolences to everyone who got shafted with random shit. Likely be all change tomorrow once a few more teams play, i am seeing lots of teams in my mini league with 3 spurs players.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Clearly Maddison "smashing" it this week would be a 3 or 4 pointer the way it all going!

klsv

I was lucky enough to captain King instead of Dennis, I didn't have Dennis at all...was smart enough to bring him in for a hit, though.

Now after some careful calculations, it seems that I have 6 points from 6 players.

carty

Supports
liverpool
6 Points this week so far. I am starting to think bringing Ronaldo in as fecked up my team morale.

Davidjamson

Supports
Gain knowledge
I think The Premier League is considered by many to be the strongest and toughest league in the world and the 2021–22 season is building up, with venues hotly contested, That is why it is not yet clear that the champion will become the team. That's why they are the best league in the world and play the best players

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
We're in GW23. I'm getting my first start from ESR since GW13. It's a bloody miracle.

Even Brownhill owners have a reason to celebrate!

Dan_F

Jota’s a complete waste of space on FF isn’t he?
I’m pretty sure he’s going to be the one making way for Salah in my team. I’ll still have to lose one of Ronaldo or Bruno to fund it though.

It’s going to be difficult with those three games to pull the plug on it though. Leicester, Burnley and Norwich are a fantastic set of fixtures.

Zen

Gifting Jota/Liverpool that is gonna cost me my top spot in my private league.... 3pts is big business :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Of course Lowton gets dropped and Burnley keep a clean sheet. Guess he's lost his place now as well.

No mind I've got Cucurella coming in, the only player on my bench who blanked.

This is fine...

Leonzo1

20 points with Foster to play :lol:
Praying he is out so I can get Ramsdale's points of the bench. Neck in neck in the cup though my opponent has 14 points with Reguillon Lloris and Mount. Badly need a 2-2 draw with neither of those getting on the action.