Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dan_F

FH…Mahrez and Sancho or Sterling and Pogba.

I don’t like the idea of two city mids. It’s asking for trouble.

RedDevil@84

Livra (vs NOR), Maupay (Vs AVL), Dennis (vs us), Bowen (vs WOL)

Need 2 out of 4 and rest for bench.

Any suggestions?

SB16

Torn between going for JWP vs Bowen (on a free hit).... any advice?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Already done Salah to Son.

Mahrez and Sterling. Foden has been a bit shit recently. But this is city to proceed with caution.

I think Keane will get 1 point so the risk might be worth it, especially with Leicester being so suspect at set plays. Can get Mee instead but Tarkowski feels like the one that might get a goal with Mee having scored recently, irrational as that sounds.

Who is in the bench for you GW29. I was thinking the same but the bench was weak sauce.
Well the wildcard and bench are to be decided aren't they.

But you have Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham for 3 big teams, and then your Everton/Newcastle/Brighton for those little gems/bench fodder.
If they bung Chelsea in there with whoever they're playing, even more options.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Close to Salah to Son.
With 3 United I can't think about Bruno, but any last min persuasions on City player?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
@Dirty Schwein what are you thinking for week 28 with your wildcard, and then the plan to maximise doubles for week 29?

I had a quick play around and there's a lot of good options for week 28. But the big question is linking it to the BB for 29.
And if you don't, when do you play BB?
Try and work the team towards it for 36?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
ok last knockings.
Salah to Son, meaning just 1 player to leave out of this

DE GEA
CANCELO DALOT DIGNE AIT NOURI
SON BROWNHILL BOWEN TROSSARD
WEIGY (C) RONALDO DENNIS

Got to be between Ait Nouri and Trossard I think.

Could -4 Trossy to someone like JWP but if there's a wildcard coming that'd feel a waste.

IrishRedDevil

All the love for Burnley defenders to transfer in this week but Wolves have a very good double next week when Burnley have Chelsea and are guaranteed a fixture GW30. Is the like of Coady or Kilman a better option than Mee or Tarkowski then?

Edit: Forgot about Saiss and think he could be the one. Good for a thunder bastard header against Leeds in GW30
With that line of thinking, Newcastle have 2 doubles after this week.

RedDevil@84

JWP is going to score well the next few weeks. Wanted him for this week but already took a -8
You are tempting me to make a last min Bowen to JWP in my draft. If it backfires, I will have to book a flight to find you :D

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein what are you thinking for week 28 with your wildcard, and then the plan to maximise doubles for week 29?

I had a quick play around and there's a lot of good options for week 28. But the big question is linking it to the BB for 29.
And if you don't, when do you play BB?
Try and work the team towards it for 36?
This is something that's on my mind.

Currently on (GW28):

Foster
Silva, Kilman, TAA,
Salah, Son, Raphinha, Ramsey
Kane, ASM, Broja

Subs: Ramsdale, Cancelo, Tierney, Brownhill

Doubles for Kilman, Foster, Raphinha, Ramsey, ASM & Broja (probably Silva too). That's 6-7 doubles.

But the bench is Cancelo, Tierney, Ramsdale and Brownhill. Perfect for BB but can't use it.

Then in GW29 the doublers are Ramsdale, TAA, Tierney, Salah, Son, Kane, ASM so a further 7 players.

This is before transfers. Probably could get one/two extra in GW29.

Do you see why I can't BB in 29? The bench will be Brownhill, Foster, Kilman & Ramsey.

I might just hold BB and wait for a better opportunity or just use it on GW37 if FH looks better on GW36.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is something that's on my mind.

Currently on (GW28):

Foster
Silva, Kilman, TAA,
Salah, Son, Raphinha, Ramsey
Kane, ASM, Broja

Subs: Ramsdale, Cancelo, Tierney, Brownhill

Doubles for Kilman, Foster, Raphinha, Ramsey, ASM & Broja (probably Silva too). That's 6-7 doubles.

But the bench is Cancelo, Tierney, Ramsdale and Brownhill. Perfect for BB but can't use it.

Then in GW29 the doublers are Ramsdale, TAA, Tierney, Salah, Son, Kane, ASM so a further 7 players.

This is before transfers. Probably could get one/two extra in GW29.

Do you see why I can't BB in 29? The bench will be Brownhill, Foster, Kilman & Ramsey.

I might just hold BB and wait for a better opportunity or just use it on GW37 if FH looks better on GW36.
Yep. BB doesn't have to go hand in hand with a wildcard.
And I guess you'll quickly re-jig that if Chelsea news of a double kicks in.

I'm happy to just do Son in now, and then have a week to worry about the next moves!

One thing's for sure, a mid of Bowen, Trossard and Brownhill was looking a bit bleak this week, so Son takes out a big threat.

My Brighton fan thinks Trossy starts this week, so we'll see!
Ait Nouri is some sort of bench security, but could be sod's law where Dalot or someone don't start anyway!! United have started WB and Lindelof the last 2 games. Hoping that was just 1)v Leeds for some legs, and 2) hard away game, and when we have more of the ball v Watford Dalot rides back in for his usual 2 pointer ;)

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yep. BB doesn't have to go hand in hand with a wildcard.
And I guess you'll quickly re-jig that if Chelsea news of a double kicks in.

I'm happy to just do Son in now, and then have a week to worry about the next moves!

One thing's for sure, a mid of Bowen, Trossard and Brownhill was looking a bit bleak this week, so Son takes out a big threat.

My Brighton fan thinks Trossy starts this week, so we'll see!
Ait Nouri is some sort of bench security, but could be sod's law where Dalot or someone don't start anyway!! United have started WB and Lindelof the last 2 games. Hoping that was just 1)v Leeds for some legs, and 2) hard away game, and when we have more of the ball v Watford Dalot rides back in for his usual 2 pointer ;)
I'm not so sure I'd load up on Chelsea. None of their attacking players are nailed, Chillers and James are injured and that only leaves T. Silva or Rudiger. I will get T. Silva anyway so won't really change my plans.

But at least with 2xFH and my BB still in tact, it gives me a little bit of ammo after activating WC to see out the final third of the season.

Just took a -8 for Burnley... what the feck am I thinking :lol: But Keane will probably get 0 points so it should be worthwhile.

DDG
Mee, Cucurella, Cancelo
Raphinha, Son(vc), Cornet, Bowen
Kane, Weigy(c), Edouard

Subs: Foster, Gray, Tierney, TAA

Looks absolutely abysmal and just hope I don't lose too much rank against those playing FH this week.

Ideally need at least one clean sheet from Burnley and a couple returns from Weigy.

But in reality, Edouard and Cornet won't play, nether will Gray and I'll be playing 9 men :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm not so sure I'd load up on Chelsea. None of their attacking players are nailed, Chillers and James are injured and that only leaves T. Silva or Rudiger. I will get T. Silva anyway so won't really change my plans.

But at least with 2xFH and my BB still in tact, it gives me a little bit of ammo after activating WC to see out the final third of the season.

Just took a -8 for Burnley... what the feck am I thinking :lol: But Keane will probably get 0 points so it should be worthwhile.

DDG
Mee, Cucurella, Cancelo
Raphinha, Son(vc), Cornet, Bowen
Kane, Weigy(c), Edouard

Subs: Foster, Gray, Tierney, TAA

Looks absolutely abysmal and just hope I don't lose too much rank against those playing FH this week.

Ideally need at least one clean sheet from Burnley and a couple returns from Weigy.

But in reality, Edouard and Cornet won't play, nether will Gray and I'll be playing 9 men :lol:
Was gonna say, how have you done -8 and still have Cornetto in there

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Pope
Cancelo Dalot ?
Bruno Son Coutinho Bowen
Weghorst (c) Maupay Broja

Sanchez, Olise, TAA, Robertson/Tierney

Who the hell do I bring in lads? I'm thinking Saiss or Mee
If it were Mee, I would go with him this week

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Quick last call lads. Ronaldo to Kane for -4?
Depends if you're using a wildcard or fh soon.
As Ronaldo out for a game at home to Watford, with Cavani out, surely isn't the time to do it for -4 otherwise.

Moby

Dick
Depends if you're using a wildcard or fh soon.
As Ronaldo out for a game at home to Watford, with Cavani out, surely isn't the time to do it for -4 otherwise.
Not using WC or FH soon. But don't have son and don't wanna go with no Spurs cover when they play Leeds.

I have zero confidence on Siunaldo. Dude got 1 point when the rest of the team scored 4.

Teja

This has shades of triple Watford during their DGW. I think someone people even ran a Denis (TC).

It's Burnley ffs - what are you guys doing!

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
This has shades of triple Watford during their DGW. I think someone people even ran a Denis (TC).

It's Burnley ffs - what are you guys doing!
Its more the hope if he blanks first week he has a 2nd ha

Paul_Scholes18

This free hit has the potential to be a disaster with 3 City or amazing if they all play.

I am not confident, but I think Sterling, Mahrez, Bruno, Son is the best possible midfield you can have apart from Salah and possibly KDB over Sterling.