Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
This has shades of triple Watford during their DGW. I think someone people even ran a Denis (TC).

It's Burnley ffs - what are you guys doing!
Of course but it's so much more fun having two bites at the cherry.

This free hit has the potential to be a disaster with 3 City or amazing if they all play.

I am not confident, but I think Sterling, Mahrez, Bruno, Son is the best possible midfield you can have apart from Salah and possibly KDB over Sterling.
I could have easily got Mahrez but he's that player that is always benched when you bring him in for one week gambles. I've barely managed to scrape together an 11 so can't be taking that risk.

ROFLUTION

I could have easily got Mahrez but he's that player that is always benched when you bring him in for one week gambles. I've barely managed to scrape together an 11 so can't be taking that risk.
What's your XI ya cnut, I need to know when I can have the last laugh and finish above you :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah true my rival got him though so I fear more not having him than having him.

Sterling though hurts more not playing since I made my bench weaker for him compared to picking Foden. Huge gamble. Got Ramsey to cover so Ok, but not expecting much.

Sterling in good form though recently so feel he is hard to ignore unless I go KDB.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
What's your XI ya cnut, I need to know when I can have the last laugh and finish above you :lol:
For this week it's awful.

DDG
Mee, Cancelo, Cucurella
Raphinha, Son, Cornet, Bowen
Kane, Edouard, Weigy (c)

Subs: Foster, Gray

-8 hit taken and I've ended up with that monstrosity.

I expect most people to overtake me this week :lol:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I've got 4 DW's for 28 with 1FT. Thinking De Gea out for either Ramsdale or Sa. Keep my two FH's in the back pocket.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If you are navigating 28 with FH then use the WC after the big blank 30. Will have more news on 31-38 fixtures.
That's not an option. For me it's either WC in 28 or 29. My team has useless idiots like Mee, Cornet, Gray, Keane etc :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had a scroll up the 6 teams above me in the work league, and a few under neath.

The leader is on it and he's done Weigy in for a -4 as cap. Not gonna catch him 120 or so points up, as he's one of these who spends loads of time on it like us. But usually loses out as he's obsessed with doing sh!tloads of extra transfers.

Others have taken -8, couple of free hits in there too.

A couple have captained Southampton players so hopefully they blank.
Oddly a couple on their FH left Broja sub yet played 4 defenders. Seems odd.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Frig sake, Che Adams goal.
To think I laughed when seeing someone take a -8 and captain him :lol:

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
My God but Broja has been shit tonight. I certainly put the mockers on him when I brought him in.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah think it's more a decision of wild card 28 bb 29, or wc 28 and bb late doors. Not sure what the advantages of a FH 28 are if you can field a decent , or at least bare 11.

30 and late on are probably best for the FH
Yeah think it's more a decision of wild card 28 bb 29, or wc 28 and bb late doors. Not sure what the advantages of a FH 28 are if you can field a decent , or at least bare 11.

30 and late on are probably best for the FH
I'm thinking FH28 and WC29 because most of the players that have sweet doubles in 28 are players I don't want long term. If Chelsea, as expected get that GW28 double, it just makes sense to FH and have this team (roughly):

Sa
Rudiger, T. Silva, Digne
Ramsey
, Coutinho, Raphinha, ANYONE
ASM
, Broja, Jimenez

That's 11 DGW players and the ones bolded are ones that I don't want beyond this double.

If I WC now, I'll have about 6-7 DGW in GW28 but WC in GW29 allows me to set up better for the rest of the season as the DGW players for GW29 are much better for long term holds if that makes sense?

This way I can use my other FH in GW30 and BB pin GW36.

The only issue with this plan is that the team value will get fecked because I expect the likes of Gray, Édouard, Cornet, Keane to drop whilst Salah and a few others will rise.

For now I've just made the transfers to keep my options open and I'll make a call later on.

Livra assist too...doh.

Gonna be one of dem weeks innit.
My heart sank

No Livra assist :mad:
Then I felt ok again :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
@Dirty Schwein the problem with that lineup is no Liverpool, which is brave.
No Arsenal, Spurs or City either.

Maybe you can get away with no City against United, but i'm not sure you can count on it!

It puts too much faith in lesser teams, when the reason not to use the BB in week 29 was not wanting a lesser team bench.

ROFLUTION

DDG
Mee, Cancelo, Cucurella
Kane, Edouard, Weigy (c)

That aint so bad. I got friends who did a FH who has about the same squad. Mine is not far from that neither.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein the problem with that lineup is no Liverpool, which is brave.
No Arsenal, Spurs or City either.

Maybe you can get away with no City against United, but i'm not sure you can count on it!

It puts too much faith in lesser teams, when the reason not to use the BB in week 29 was not wanting a lesser team bench.
That's true although I can fill that ANYONE slot with Salah and cover him as he's the biggest risk I guess.

The issue with BB GW29 was that the lesser team players were playing once. That's once chance for those jobbers to get a return. With them all playing twice, it obviously doubles that potential reward.

I will leave it as transfers for now whilst I think on it. The main factors being:

- Will Chelsea double in 28
- Will the hit on value allow me to get the team I want long term
- Injuries

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

DDG
Mee, Cancelo, Cucurella
Kane, Edouard, Weigy (c)

The -8 is very casual-esque.
But the mid is strong bar the doubt on Cornet, strike force and defence good too.

Only thing you're missing is dare I say it United attack! i.e. Who will score our one goal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's true although I can fill that ANYONE slot with Salah and cover him as he's the biggest risk I guess.

The issue with BB GW29 was that the lesser team players were playing once. That's once chance for those jobbers to get a return. With them all playing twice, it obviously doubles that potential reward.

I will leave it as transfers for now whilst I think on it. The main factors being:

- Will Chelsea double in 28
- Will the hit on value allow me to get the team I want long term
- Injuries
If Salah can fit in then that's a huge risk covered.
I'd read "Anyone" as being anyone with a double.

At least we have some time for the week 28 fixture to be re-arranged.
Not sure what their delay is. April TV games too.. Am going to Arsenal v United Mid April and really hoping it's the Sunday.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
The -8 is very casual-esque.
But the mid is strong bar the doubt on Cornet, strike force and defence good too.

Only thing you're missing is dare I say it United attack! i.e. Who will score our one goal.
I considered Sancho but I just can't take watching United going for a win AND FPL points. It's asking too much and usually ends up as doubles the heartache :lol:

If Salah can fit in then that's a huge risk covered.
I'd read "Anyone" as being anyone with a double.

At least we have some time for the week 28 fixture to be re-arranged.
Not sure what their delay is. April TV games too.. Am going to Arsenal v United Mid April and really hoping it's the Sunday.
Yeah I can pretty much get in a few SGW players e.g. Salah, Tierney and one other. My main issue is that most of the DGW GW28 players are jobbers that I don't want beyond that week which is why I'm considering the FH.

But as you say, plenty of time to think about it.

Oh and enjoy watching us destroy Arsenal's top 4 dreams :keano:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I considered Sancho but I just can't take watching United going for a win AND FPL points. It's asking too much and usually ends up as doubles the heartache :lol:

Yeah I can pretty much get in a few SGW players e.g. Salah, Tierney and one other. My main issue is that most of the DGW GW28 players are jobbers that I don't want beyond that week which is why I'm considering the FH.

But as you say, plenty of time to think about it.

Oh and enjoy watching us destroy Arsenal's top 4 dreams :keano:
I've had some good times in that Arsenal home end. The Van Persie return, the time we went 2-0 up early doors.
But also some woeful times. Remember that time we were 3-0 down after about 15, with Ozil and Sanchez going nuts?
And also that time Xhaka of all people put a 20 yarder into the middle of our goal that De Gea didn't move for!

I fear after the City/Tott/Liverpool triple we could be about 6-8 points behind them when their double kicks in.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I've had some good times in that Arsenal home end. The Van Persie return, the time we went 2-0 up early doors.
But also some woeful times. Remember that time we were 3-0 down after about 15, with Ozil and Sanchez going nuts?
And also that time Xhaka of all people put a 20 yarder into the middle of our goal that De Gea didn't move for!

I fear after the City/Tott/Liverpool triple we could be about 6-8 points behind them when their double kicks in.
Well we're such a useless club these days that we will blow our top 4 chances before that game and then ruin their top 4 chances by beating them and helping out Spurs :lol:

TheGerz

Supports
rangers
Livra done out an assist. Seen boys getting assist for that type of thing

Paul_Scholes18

Livra bonus annoying. I take my Bednarek points I think 6 points for a defender is always good.

It is just another poor 50/50 call with hindsight. Even KWP was an option, but cost more. Just went for nailedness.

Bednarek had a good game and could have scored from a corner, but Livramento could have also got assists.

Could have also conceded so I say everyone should probably be happy enough about the result.

Those with only Broja probably annoyed.

saivet

What would a wise man do if he had 2 x free hits left, along with wildcard and bench boost?
I want to know the answer to this question too...

I have 5 DGW players for next week too, so not convinced any chips would make sense immediately.

IrishRedDevil

I have 5 DGW players for next week too, so not convinced any chips would make sense immediately.
Snap, I also have 5 DGW players for next week before doing any transfers. With the likes of Jota and Mee on the bench as cover.

Paul_Scholes18

No probably not. I think 30 could be good or not to free hit. The issue is we probably do not get the best fixtures.

Dan_F

That aint so bad. I got friends who did a FH who has about the same squad. Mine is not far from that neither.
Aye, but their teams will reset for 28, meanwhile others are stuck with that team or using a WC.

I’ve done a FH this week, but already have 5 doubles next week before any transfers, as well as multiple Arsenal and Liverpool. It’s not just about the one week right now.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Why was this game early ? Ruined this gw as i couldn't make any changes :mad:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Clean sheet and 2 bonus points for King Livra

@Dirty Schwein and @Sandikan - those 2 bonus points are for you pair x
Enjoy them :lol:

My main rival had Broja and my other rival had Broja and Livramento.

Im happy enough for now but scared as my main rival played his FH and has Bruno, Foden, Mahrez to go :nervous:

How are you so high in the OR?!

Just seen post about chips (and subsequent follow ups), think you have it right. Just got to pile into United players… four easy fixtures coming up, def 12 points :)

(Ps 2 bps for Livra. Nice)
Well to be fair, Keane did bag a nice 13 points the other week, Mee I've only got in this week, Gray has been rotting 3rd on my bench.

Cornet and Édouard have been the actual issues in my team as I got them ahead of Saka and Weigy so that hurts.

I'm high in the rankings because I usually follow stats and trends to jump on players early before the bandwagon begins and usually it works out.

However, instead of humbly bragging, I tend to moan and winge about my mistakes :lol:

The United fixtures are frustrating as I had a sweet WC draft with TAA, Cancelo, Salah, Son & Bruno. But the fixtures mean Bruno must miss out with no obvious route back to him once I've played my WC :(