Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dan_F

People are still going for Jimenez then? Did the manager say anything about why he was benched?

Looking at it realistically, he has less points than Dennis in the last 5 game weeks. Wolves just seem to be a waste of time in attack, but then you look at the fixtures…

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Still no tv games confirmed for the rest of April yet. Was meant to be last week, supposedly Monday!
They don't half spin people on.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
My FH is similar to yours but I'm playing Salah. Man can smash it any week and it covers the biggest SGW threat.

Sa
Rudiger, Silva, Saiss, Digne
Coutinho, Raphinha, Salah, JWP
Jimenez, Adams
Woah there Schweinsteinger I'm not even sure I'm playing FH yet. Just seems like all the good dgw options are as cheap as chips.

Also Adams > Broja, agreed.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
28 is tricky to deal with. No standout captain or guys to buy.

Southampton picks. Forster, KWP, Broja. None fully convincing. Like KWP, but is he good enough to pick over Chelsea defenders for being more nailed?
Newcastle- Fraser and Willock. Are they good enough to remove Son for them? Maybe, but then I want Son or Kane next week. A defender is fine, but noone that attacking.
Wolves- Defender or SA really good. Not trusting Jimenez after he got benched. Hwang decent too, but not nailed enough.
Watford- Dennis really good. Probably the best striker with double for this week since he seems nailed. King ok, but wish not having him.
Aston Villa- Digne, Ramsey, Coutinho and Watkins good options, but not fully convinced by them and Watkins can get benched again.
Chelsea- Reece James the guy everyone want, but may not start both. In fact noone is fully nailed to start both. Best bet probably Rudiger or Mendy, but quite boring pick. I feel to sacrifice Cancelo for Rudiger is so risky . Quite like Havertz captain punt since many expect him to have pens without Jorginho, but too risky.
And this is a fair analysis as well.

I've got Saiss, Cash, Watkins, Dennis and Foster already. Could just add a couple of mids to that or a mid and Rudiger for 2 of Bruno, Olise, Bowen and Roberts and I'm done, playing Salah, Trent, Saka and Cancelo again as my sgw players.

5-3-2 (-4 and £3.5m spare)

Foster (DDG)
TAA Cancelo Saiss Rudiger Cash
Salah Saka JWP (Bowen) (Olise)
Watkins Dennis (Weggy)

or 4-4-feckin-2 (-4 and £5.7m spare to turn Watkins into Kane GW29)

Foster (DDG)
TAA Cancelo Saiss Cash (Roberts)
Salah Saka JWP Ramsey (Bowen)
Watkins Dennis (Weggy)

I like option 2 at the moment because it sets me up with viable bench players in Ramsey, Roberts and any of those shit strikers.

Last edited:

Dan_F

So Leeds have really sexy fixtures. What about Ayling?
Probably more chance of some points under a new manager than there was under Bielsa. Not that I would be going anywhere near their defenders.

I’m trying not to think about it too much until the FA Cup fixtures, as 30 will effect any transfers I make over the next two weeks.

Paul_Scholes18

Probably more chance of some points under a new manager than there was under Bielsa. Not that I would be going anywhere near their defenders.

I’m trying not to think about it too much until the FA Cup fixtures, as 30 will effect any transfers I make over the next two weeks.
Yeah I was just joking. I think Wolves def is still better for 28 and 30.

Already got Digne. Probably will add a third defender for Cancelo if we get a new fixture.

If no new fixtures then I go a second Wolves defender or Tierney or play with 2 defenders. Maybe Leicester one since they have doubles to come.

Dan_F

Already got Digne. Probably will add a third defender for Cancelo if we get a new fixture.

If no new fixtures then I go a second Wolves defender or Tierney or play with 2 defenders. Maybe Leicester one since they have doubles to come.
:lol: I have no idea how I didn’t spot the sarcasm.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

New tactic?

Paul_Scholes18

Whisk a free hit up for 28, see what we're looking at.
My free hit would be.

Sa
James/Rudiger KWP Saiss
Havertz Mount Coutinho Raphinha Salah
Adams/Broja Dennis/Watkins/Jimenez

Not sure it is that good. Chelsea rotation risks I think Havertz/James captain is my pick if I dare. Most other games are pretty even.

Quite like double Wolves def, but the ceiling is not that high.

James Peril

So Burnley - Southampton is the only one realistically being added and we might have four games in total.

Moby

Dick
Would you FH if you can get this with -4

Ramsdale
TAA Robertson Cancelo James
Salah Coutinho Raphinha Bowen
Broja Kane

OR

Would you straight up sell Cancelo for James?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I don’t need to use my FH in GW30 if either Spurs or Southampton get knocked out of FA Cup. Finger crossed.