Fantasy Premier League 21/22

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
People are still going for Jimenez then? Did the manager say anything about why he was benched?

Looking at it realistically, he has less points than Dennis in the last 5 game weeks. Wolves just seem to be a waste of time in attack, but then you look at the fixtures…
He said nothing about it. But Lage is a fool that he thinks Silva is ‘’currently’’ a good striker to lead his team especially against west ham. Jimenez is far better than him at the moment and he just paid the price by losing 3 points.

Paul_Scholes18

I don’t need to use my FH in GW30 if either Spurs or Southampton get knocked out of FA Cup. Finger crossed.
Spurs vs West Ham in 30 changes everything.

I think I need to keep Bowen if that is the case. Free hitters do better then I think since can go Son and Kane.

Kulsuveski or Kane in makes sense for me too, but the only mid I can remove is Salah that gives the money for Kane.

It would be a mess, but one option is go without Salah for a few weeks and see if he can fail vs City at least and hope Son and Kane can do well in easier games.

saivet

Thankfully Cornet is starting today. Expect 1 or 2 points each from him and Weghurst

ROFLUTION

Spurs vs West Ham in 30 changes everything.

I think I need to keep Bowen if that is the case. Free hitters do better then I think since can go Son and Kane.

Kulsuveski or Kane in makes sense for me too, but the only mid I can remove is Salah that gives the money for Kane.

It would be a mess, but one option is go without Salah for a few weeks and see if he can fail vs City at least and hope Son and Kane can do well in easier games.
Spurs will have to lose to Boro (away) and Soton win over West Ham, right? Seems like pretty bad odds for this to happen

Paul_Scholes18

Spurs will have to lose to Boro (away) and Soton win over West Ham, right? Seems like pretty bad odds for this to happen
Yeah the odds I get is 6 times the money roughly by the bookies I use for that to happen.

3 times the money for Spurs to go out roughly and almost 50/50 in the other game.

IrishRedDevil

Hold on, why was Ben Mee subbed out?

I am fecking sick of chasing DGW points :mad:

Ait Nouri and Ben Mee in for the DGW and all I get in return from both of them is a kick in the stones. While Ben Johnson who removed this week started for West Ham and got a clean sheet.

Last edited:

tovi

Ait Nouri and Ben Mee in for the DGW and I’ll I get in return from both of them is a kick in the stones. While Ben Johnson who removed this week started for West Ham and got a clean sheet.
Injured

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
We got to do something with these strikers. I have gone with a policy of 6.5 and less but I might even go more drastic and play a 451

Moby

Dick

Ait Nouri and Ben Mee in for the DGW and all I get in return from both of them is a kick in the stones. While Ben Johnson who removed this week started for West Ham and got a clean sheet.
In a few days time people are gonna be jumping on villa Wolves etc and burning chips for it.

Zen

Rival has double Burney defence and I have Maddison....... WIPE OUT! :drool:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Weigy out there missing easy chances the absolute troll. I knew I should have followed my gut and left it on Son instead of going down the DGW bandwagon :(

Zen

BOYCOTT DGW’s
Or maybe.... boycott the ones that mean using players from the the teams in 18th and 19th place, this ain't hindsight talking.... although I did still fall for Dennis in the Watford one :lol:

Tripling up on Burnley was hysterical, especially when most wasted a FH to do it and will now lose that on more decent DGW's.

Paul_Scholes18

Free hit been awful. I did not expect much from Burnley, but had hoped for 12 points at least and 4 from Weghorst.

Nickosaur

Shite free hit.
Maguire, Sancho, Mahrez benched.
Weghorst (C) does feck all.
Amartey (8) stays on the bench but Brandon Williams (0) coming in for Maguire.
Perfect.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Only a 20k drop from 90k with a -8. Happy with that considering the amount of FHs in play. Template FH teams had a lot of flops from United, City and Burnley.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
The Amartey CS really annoys me. the ONE time he recently gets it is the one time my rival has him coming on from 3rd on the bench :mad:

clonsolar

Can't believe I moved up in rank when most of my tier used 'free hit'. Was expecting a big drop. Still leading caf league. (newbie doing their best for the caf in OR). Hint hint mods approve full membership.

Dan_F

Spurs are getting battered by Boro at the moment, albeit managing to stay level. They are such a strange team.

Paul_Scholes18

I am tempted to bench boost this week, but not sure which moves to do.

Quite like Coutinho, Fraser, Willock, but then have to sacrifice Bowen.

If Bowen plays in 30 I want to keep him, but I do not want him vs Liverpool.

Last edited:

RedDevil@84

Vardy came off the bench in 72nd min and put in a goal and assist.
Should take him soon so that he starts blanking.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Spurs lost... if Soton beat West Ham tomorrow (which can happen as Soton are hitting some form), Spurs vs. WH will be on in 30.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Sweet. One of Spurs vs West Ham or Burnley vs Southampton now guaranteed for GW30.