Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Rudiger benched.

I got in T. Silva because I couldn't afford Rudiger and thought James was a trap. Thought I'd fecked it after the Burnley game but it's been looking up since.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rudiger benched.

I got in T. Silva because I couldn't afford Rudiger and thought James was a trap. Thought I'd fecked it after the Burnley game but it's been looking up since.
I've got Silva and Rudiger and don't know whether to be annoyed at the benching, pleased as a rival has him captained, or vindicated that I didn't captained him myself!

Need willock ,raph, jimi, Adams and Ramsey to do better than their 10 points between between first round!!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Rudiger benched.

I picked Rudiger from those three because he's the most nailed :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
James ffs he's made of glass.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Hope Lukaku doesn’t come on. Makes Mount my captain and also ensures that I get TAA’s 12 points from the bench.

Rudiger and Kilman benched hurts. Go Willock, Cash, Watkins and Mount.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jiminez goal at least, but shame Havertz still doing stuff.

Need Willock, Ramsey, Adams and Rapha to haul in that order really.

Sarni

Please don’t come on Lukaku. I will get captains points from Mount and 12 points from TAA on the bench.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Jimenez and Wood! Haven't had a forward score in donkey's years and suddenly I have two in the same evening!

Shame Broja is a complete turd though.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Coutinho destroying me :( He was in my normal team but didn’t make the Wildcard. I will never understand my decision.
Well his fixtures beyond this week are terrible. That's probably why.

I had Mount, James and Coutinho on my FH but then turned it to a WC and took all 3 out :(

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In the same boat...on a FH Couty was one of the first picks.
But on a wildcard, keeping TAA at 8m, and No Villa game week 30 meant the WC had to cover 3 weeks and he got squeezed out.

Play the big players from teams was the advice some expert gave. For some reason me and @Dirty Schwein thought Ramsey could cover him :D

I turned the games off when Adams just absolutely smashed one against the cross bar, and then Couty scored straight after...

Could still be cheer if Wolves concede and Adams, Jimi, Silva, Willock, Raph or Ramsey score...but it feels like one of those classic crap double game weeks!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
In the same boat...on a FH Couty was one of the first picks.
But on a wildcard, keeping TAA at 8m, and No Villa game week 30 meant the WC had to cover 3 weeks and he got squeezed out.

Play the big players from teams was the advice some expert gave. For some reason me and @Dirty Schwein thought Ramsey could cover him :D

I turned the games off when Adams just absolutely smashed one against the cross bar, and then Couty scored straight after...

Could still be cheer if Wolves concede and Adams, Jimi, Silva, Willock, Raph or Ramsey score...but it feels like one of those classic crap double game weeks!
I need those same bolded players to return as well as a penalty save from Dubravka and Rudiger to come in and get a goal at the death.

Ramsey... What the feck was i thinking :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I need those same bolded players to return as well as a penalty save from Dubravka and Rudiger to come in and get a goal at the death.

We devised quite a genius team between us...until this!

I look forward to more fun next week on the glorious BB :drool:

Ramsey got a couple of big hauls, but obviously morphs into a poor man's deeper Fred when you actually bring him into your own team.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
We devised quite a genius team between us...until this!

I look forward to more fun next week on the glorious BB :drool:

Ramsey got a couple of big hauls, but obviously morphs into a poor man's deeper Fred when you actually bring him into your own team.
I actually blame you. I was set to use that FH until you convinced me to use WC with those sweet looking drafts you were putting up :mad:

Also, I swear Leeds have forgotten how to score... The ONE thing they were good at ffs.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Only solace is Digne and King. The two trolls coming in and stopping my rival getting 15 points off the bench :lol:

devil in me

Kilmam, rudiger and Digne all picked for the double game week and none play more than once...this season is a curse !

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I actually blame you. I was set to use that FH until you convinced me to use WC with those sweet looking drafts you were putting up :mad:

Also, I swear Leeds have forgotten how to score... The ONE thing they were good at ffs.
I accept all blame.
On paper those line ups looked magnficient.

Until we realised why Adams, Willock, Ramsey and Dubravka shouldn't ever be touched. And we've got that we realise we've got that gunk in our team for the foreseeable.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I accept all blame.
On paper those line ups looked magnficient.

Until we realised why Adams, Willock, Ramsey and Dubravka shouldn't ever be touched. And we've got that we realise we've got that gunk in our team for the foreseeable.
Ramsey/Dubravka will be on bench for me and Willock gone after GW29. What a waste.

In other news... King 1 pointer :lol:

Dan_F

Why y’all talking about Digne? He’s still on the pitch isn’t he?

Dan_F

Do you have a fetish for 4.5 million mids that play in claret?

Dan_F

I’ve got six players playing tonight and haven’t made it to 100 points yet…I started the night on 93 :cool:

Sarni

Lukaku staying on the bench will give me extra 30 points. Never been so excited about watching player come on or not.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’ve got six players playing tonight and haven’t made it to 100 points yet…I started the night on 93 :cool:
I've got 7 I think and apart from Jimi's customery 8 point max total, the rest are literally averaging 2 points each.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lukaku staying on the bench will give me extra 30 points. Never been so excited about watching player come on or not.
Oh mate. Not to be a spoiler or anything, but having watched the game earlier, i'd suggest you the laptop off on 85 onwards :wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cash would have been a genius signing.

I can at least rest assured I didn't even consider him even amongst 50 players!!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If Raphinha could pull his finger out of his arse and net me any sort of return, that could really salvage my gameweek.

Sarni

Oh mate. Not to be a spoiler or anything, but having watched the game earlier, i'd suggest you the laptop off on 85 onwards :wenger:
Fecking hell. Just seconds after Cash grabbed a goal to get his total points to 26 for the most unlikely haul ever. I guess I can't have all the luck. That hurts like hell though, I captained a guy who will have played 6 minutes over two games.