g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Screw it I did the -16.
Maupay > Kane DGW
Bowen > Gordon DGW
Coutinho > Odegaard DGW
Weghorst > Bjora

Sa
Cancelo TAA Robbo
Odegaard Saka Salah Gordon Mahrez
Kane Bjora

Ward, Dennis, Livra, Lamptey

Dan_F

-16s? Jeez. I was thinking of rolling a transfer :lol:

I’m excited to get 30 out of the way and wildcard though.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Screw it I did the -16.
Maupay > Kane DGW
Bowen > Gordon DGW
Coutinho > Odegaard DGW
Weghorst > Bjora

Sa
Cancelo TAA Robbo
Kane Bjora

You mad (he mad)

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Realisitically the ending to this FPL season should be really fun. Gonna be littered with random dgw's which in turn means loads of captain variance and people taking hits left, right and centre. Also the title, top 4 and relegation is still up in the air.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Realisitically the ending to this FPL season should be really fun. Gonna be littered with random dgw's which in turn means loads of captain variance and people taking hits left, right and centre. Also the title, top 4 and relegation is still up in the air.
Yeah definitely a fun end to the season with regards to FPL, PL as well as Championship.

Won't be so fun when I bring in a jobber like Richarlison for a DGW, captain him and see him get two blanks mind you.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah definitely a fun end to the season with regards to FPL, PL as well as Championship.

Won't be so fun when I bring in a jobber like Richarlison for a DGW, captain him and see him get two blanks mind you.
Mate, we don't bring Everton players in ever. I don't care if they have a quadruple gameweek.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Mate, we don't bring Everton players in ever. I don't care if they have a quadruple gameweek.
I said those exact words about Burnley players. Then ended up with Mee, Cornet and Weigy, who got me a combined grand total of 9 points between them over a DGW :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
What are the chances King and Digne those absolute frauds play this Thursday?

I really need the two of them to get that 1 pointer and block my rival's Martinelli and Davies points.

MUFC OK

Screw it I did the -16.
Maupay > Kane DGW
Bowen > Gordon DGW
Coutinho > Odegaard DGW
Weghorst > Bjora

Sa
Cancelo TAA Robbo
Kane Bjora

Hope youve got a free hit left for next week.

MUFC OK

I'm pretty boring and hate the DGW uncertainty, way too many permutations. Only increases the chance of one kicking oneself for transfers/chip strategy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Screw it I did the -16.
Maupay > Kane DGW
Bowen > Gordon DGW
Coutinho > Odegaard DGW
Weghorst > Bjora

Sa
Cancelo TAA Robbo
Kane Bjora

Book yourself into the pain locker early doors mate.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

I really need the two of them to get that 1 pointer and block my rival's Martinelli and Davies points.
Would soooo love it if Digne played. Just to stop my work leader blagging Kane's 13 pointer in off 1st sub!

I mean who the hell does a free hit, brings Kane in, and leaves him benched?!

Think he has covid so he's got to be massively struggling.
And knowing the luck of my pal, Digne will play, get a cleany, score, assist and get 3 bonuses, and actually dwarf Kane's haul :D

Dan_F

Would soooo love it if Digne played. Just to stop my work leader blagging Kane's 13 pointer in off 1st sub!

I mean who the hell does a free hit, brings Kane in, and leaves him benched?!

Think he has covid so he's got to be massively struggling.
And knowing the luck of my pal, Digne will play, get a cleany, score, assist and get 3 bonuses, and actually dwarf Kane's haul :D
Gerrard has said Digne is available for tomorrow.

Gawge

James injured again
I got him in on GW28 Wildcard. Happy enough with the points (even though I captained Mount).

For the game I kind of hope he is confirmed out for a couple of weeks because I am planning for Bench Boost GW29, and it would allow me to do James to someone with a DGW (Spurs/Liverpool Def).

Will be a tough decision if he is 50/50 going into the Newcastle game.

Dan_F

This is the risk with him. He's this years Antonio (from previous years). When he plays, he will bang but most of the time, he'll be injured.
Frustrating but he’s already smashed it as captain for me and was always going to be transferred back out for a playing defender in 30.

Moby

Dick
James is a bummer for all involved except the pesky non owners.

- Those who got him in a WC/FT have to transfer him out. But more importantly miss out on the Norwich game which was actually the bigger reason most of us brought him in for, and the Burnley haul was a bonus.
- Similar for those like me on a FH, missing the Norwich haul is a bummer but we don't have to transfer him out.

I was gonna permanently bring him/Che def in around 31 after the BGW, I guess I will still do that with Rudiger. Question is whether to sell Cancelo or go big 4 at the back. I don't have a WC left to bring Cancelo back in, and City will have a DGW at some point. Pep has also been talking about Zinchenko being ready, is Cancelo a rotation risk now?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
James is a bummer for all involved except the pesky non owners.

- Those who got him in a WC/FT have to transfer him out. But more importantly miss out on the Norwich game which was actually the bigger reason most of us brought him in for, and the Burnley haul was a bonus.
- Similar for those like me on a FH, missing the Norwich haul is a bummer but we don't have to transfer him out.

I was gonna permanently bring him/Che def in around 31 after the BGW, I guess I will still do that with Rudiger. Question is whether to sell Cancelo or go big 4 at the back. I don't have a WC left to bring Cancelo back in, and City will have a DGW at some point. Pep has also been talking about Zinchenko being ready, is Cancelo a rotation risk now?
I'm glad it's actually sorted out a headache for me. My current back line is: Rudiger, Tierney, TAA, Digne, Davies with a view to replace Digne with Cancelo in GW31 (City vs. Burnley). Trying to find a way to get James in was giving me a headache.

Zinchenko might eat into a bit of Cancelo's minutes but I feel Cancelo is as nailed as you get in that City team. If Liverpool drop more points then he probably may get some rests but with the title race so close, he should be playing more often than not.

Their DGW is likely GW36.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
DGW captain ends up with a SGW where he only plays 69 minutes. Can't believe my rotten luck :(

James non-owners got away with murder.

Moby

Dick
I'm glad it's actually sorted out a headache for me. My current back line is: Rudiger, Tierney, TAA, Digne, Davies with a view to replace Digne with Cancelo in GW31 (City vs. Burnley). Trying to find a way to get James in was giving me a headache.

Zinchenko might eat into a bit of Cancelo's minutes but I feel Cancelo is as nailed as you get in that City team. If Liverpool drop more points then he probably may get some rests but with the title race so close, he should be playing more often than not.

Their DGW is likely GW36.
True. Cancelo should still play a lot. I think I will keep him for now and after bgw will have a back 5 of Trent Robertson Cancelo Rudi/Reece and Doherty.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
DGW captain ends up with a SGW where he only plays 69 minutes. Can't believe my rotten luck :(

James non-owners got away with murder.
Apart from the goal, assist, cleany and max bonus.
Hardly nothing!

But I'm delighted he's not able to ravage Norwich.
Hope Lukaku or Werner clown around instead of Havertz getting another romp too!

Dan_F

Oh baby, I could kiss you :drool:

That and the slight James tweak have made things turn a little!
The James thing is pretty annoying, but I knew the risk when getting him. I’d have snapped your hands off for 36 points before the game week started. Although it is effectively -8 to bring him in and remove him again :lol: