Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Doubles are the worst. You end up putting the likes of Willock, Broja and Kilman into first team because they have two games and then realize you've just left 24 points between TAA and Saka on your bench. Down to 51k despite wildcard but still have 10 games so maybe I'll make up some ground. Hopefully Lukaku plays either full game or not at all to allow TAA to come in. I'm also going to have 8 doubles in GW29 so maybe I will get closer to top 10k again... but it's been freefall for the last few weeks despite getting quite the advantage in my minileagues.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Doubles are the worst. You end up putting the likes of Willock, Broja and Kilman into first team because they have two games and then realize you've just left 24 points between TAA and Saka on your bench. Down to 51k despite wildcard but still have 10 games so maybe I'll make up some ground. Hopefully Lukaku plays either full game or not at all to allow TAA to come in. I'm also going to have 8 doubles in GW29 so maybe I will get closer to top 10k again... but it's been freefall for the last few weeks despite getting quite the advantage in my minileagues.
Same as me brother. Went from 15k to about 45k the minute I started chasing doubles.

Also have 10 players left, 8DGW next week and 10 players for GW30 so I can turn it around and I am top of my main ML but it's the downfall that is depressing.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Same as me brother. Went from 15k to about 45k the minute I started chasing doubles.

Also have 10 players left, 8DGW next week and 10 players for GW30 so I can turn it around and I am top of my main ML but it's the downfall that is depressing.
And I'm bringing Holgate in for next week because I have obviously learned absolutely nothing. :lol: I need some cheap players though.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
What's the Bowen replacement people are going for? Saka/Kulu/Odegaard/Martinelli?
I would say Saka as he doubles this coming week and then plays GW30 plus has a few more games to be rearranged also. You can also go for the other Arse mids but he seems to be the most nailed and decent numbers.

Moby

Dick
I would say Saka as he doubles this coming week and then plays GW30 plus has a few more games to be rearranged also. You can also go for the other Arse mids but he seems to be the most nailed and decent numbers.
Yeah he's the obvious one and he's playing great, but then arsenal play Liverpool in 29 and Spurs double looks better who play two defenses in a shit state right now. If Kulu seems nailed I might be tempted to go there first and do Saka in 30. Both play in 30.

Moby

Dick
Just keep him and if it looks like he will miss GW30, get Kulu or someone.
That's what I'm thinking, but that means I won't be able to get Saka. My other option to sell is Olise, who can moved to the likes of Odegaard or Martinelli. Even for Kulu i'll need to do something like Mee to Sessegnon.

Leonzo1

What are the chances Digne Misses the next match as well? Desperately need TAA to come on with his 12.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Yeah he's the obvious one and he's playing great, but then arsenal play Liverpool in 29 and Spurs double looks better who play two defenses in a shit state right now. If Kulu seems nailed I might be tempted to go there first and do Saka in 30. Both play in 30.
I wanted Kula-thingamibobby but I was already taking a hit and couldn’t justify it. No hit and I’d have had him two weeks ago

RedDevil@84

Da feck. 3 goals and Son doesn't even have an assist. Get one lad. Desperately need something from Son

Paul_Scholes18

Having the wrong Spurs player again. Son had more chances though and so did Kane.

It is really close between them.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Spurs are annoying. Is Kane a must now ? I have no Spurs cover what so ever

Gawge

Kulu on my bench is slightly annoying. Can take it if he keeps it up for the double though.

Paul_Scholes18

Kane is brilliant right now when I watch him. Salah to Kane is it worth it?

Not just for 30, but for double 29.

It is playing with fire, but Salah is not in top form and also play Arsenal.

Spurs playing us right now is extra reason to load up on them.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Kane is brilliant right now when I watch him. Salah to Kane is it worth it?

Not just for 30, but for double 29.

It is playing with fire, but Salah is not in top form and also play Arsenal.

Spurs playing us right now is extra reason to load up on them.
Surely you can fit both in?