g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Salah you bell. 6 points as captain instead of doublers garhhh.

Even though TAA is on for a decent score I hope hey concede and it's a draw. Getting a bit tight at the top, and knowing us we'll derail City tomorrow then revert to terrible again.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bowen now. I’ve cursed everyone on my bench this week. Fingers crossed he’s okay for 30.
It's not you. It's the Liverpool luck.
Rice doesn't play, Bowen injured and Antonio playing like he's non league.
Typical.

Teja

Oh man GW went to absolute shit. No Salah haul, Jota comes on, gets booked wtf. Oh yeah Bowen got injured too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn't expect anything of West Ham, and a bad result, but at least TAA trousers a 12 pointer to try and rescue this week a bit.

Paul_Scholes18

This is not early season. You have to take a punt mate since this is already past mid season. Even if James only starts one game it’s still worthy. If you don’t take a punt now, you aren’t going to catch people above you.
Yeah it is easy to say though. When I punted on Reece James he mainly got yellow cards. Never expected 18 points. 11-12 if lucky.

Anyway a disaster bench boost for me. I had TAA benched so that is good, but Digne missed out so would have got him on. Hopefully Digne play, but if Covid I doubt it.

Last year I kind of got lucky in doubles with most of my players playing.

I have little to play for so should take a punt. Salah to Mane tempts me, but yeah it is not optimal. Also Salah out and Kane in as captain maybe better.

Or just wait and take Salah out for 30 and keep him out for the City game at least.

MUFC OK

Pretty sure there’s an alarming stat somewhere re TAA pts v Salah since about GW9

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
WCs before DGWs are pure evil. Left TAA on the bench. The only players who scored for me are the one I had anyway.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Still can't get over what a disaster my WC has been. I had about 4 50/50 decisions to make and got each one horrendously wrong. If I got at least two correct, I'd be on 60 instead of 36 :(

Still have 10 gamers to do so let's see how it goes.

ROFLUTION

Still can't get over what a disaster my WC has been. I had about 4 50/50 decisions to make and got each one horrendously wrong. If I got at least two correct, I'd be on 60 instead of 36 :(

Still have 10 gamers to do so let's see how it goes.
Same. Nightmare of a WC. I was 50/50 on Havertz+James vs Son+Silva and chose the latter for safety reasons. At least I got a lot of players left to play

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Yeah it is easy to say though. When I punted on Reece James he mainly got yellow cards. Never expected 18 points. 11-12 if lucky.

Anyway a disaster bench boost for me. I had TAA benched so that is good, but Digne missed out so would have got him on. Hopefully Digne play, but if Covid I doubt it.

Last year I kind of got lucky in doubles with most of my players playing.

I have little to play for so should take a punt. Salah to Mane tempts me, but yeah it is not optimal. Also Salah out and Kane in as captain maybe better.

Or just wait and take Salah out for 30 and keep him out for the City game at least.
Never take a punt in GW20 or before. That’s too early. Now is the time to take a punt for differential. Whether it works or no, now is the time to play risk. I also took a punt by selling TAA and got Robertson for my Liverpool DEF cover instead. Didn’t work out well today but at least I tried something for differential.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Given how Burnley and Watford forwards have performed in DGW. DGW forwards are kinda overrated now.
This sort of thing happens every year. People go mental for double gameweeks and definitely overrate them (myself included). I remember a couple of years ago when people were triple captaining Shane Duffy because Brighton had two home games :lol:

“He only needs to score one header..!”

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Glad I went for James instead of Rudiger, kind of makes up for the Salah captain blank.

RedDevil@84

Glad I went for James instead of Rudiger, kind of makes up for the Salah captain blank.
I did the opposite. For some strange reason, I took Rudiger despite selecting James in my draft earlier this week. In my defense I was half sleepy

suheilsworld

Having a great start to the week with the players I got in my WC - rudiger , James , cash , Mendy, Fraser all doing the the trick. Gutted I captained rudiger over James. Critical games to come

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
I really really really need a CS from wolves in their next fixture and a another contribution from cash or a goal from Ramsey. Alonso is not going to play also right? My cup opponent has him as c and Jimenez as vc

Paul_Scholes18

Active kept king for the double? :lol:
Yes. I did not want to take a -4 to remove and had no cheap options to get. Watkins and Ings did cost too much and less nailed. Bench boosted in the end with 10 doublers. King and Digne from those.

I probably expected 3-4 points anyway so not a massive loss. Just things are certainly going against me right now. All my chips have pretty much failed apart from TC.

Just hope we can beat City and save the weekend. Cancelo red card even though I kept him would be great so I can sell him. That free up money for forwards.

Last edited:

Dan_F

Horrible game for me with Ramsdale and Tierney, but wanting Arsenal to lose.

Edit. I guess I’ll take the Saka assist though.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yes. I did not want to take a -4 to remove and had no cheap options to get. Watkins and Ings did cost too much and less nailed. Bench boosted in the end with 10 doublers. King and Digne from those.

I probably expected 3-4 points anyway so not a massive loss. Just things are certainly going against me right now. All my chips have pretty much failed apart from TC.

Just hope we can beat City and save the weekend. Cancelo red card even though I kept him would be great so I can sell him. That free up money for forwards.
Don't worry bud. I've massively fecked the last few weeks. Fell from 15k to 30k in the snap of a finger.

Zen

Of course Saka now hauls, ugh. This week has been a massive flop for me. James + Sake murdering me with my rival(s) having both.

I risked not taking Salah which paid off, but Ziyech no show(so far) instead. Utterly crippled, unless Cancelo/KdB haul, which I don't particularly want anyway. :lol:

IrishRedDevil

Saka sitting on the bench beside TAA.

STOP CHASING DOUBLES. When will ever listen.

DGW hasn’t worked once this season.