Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Late last night, I thought "I'll use BB. All playing. All got ok fixtures".

Ummed and aahed but wasn't sure about Toney (yes, I've still got him). Checked, ok, was going to press when an online FPL expert (who shall remain nameless) suggested 20 points was the score to look for if BB so ummed and aahed and convinced myself not to.

Doh!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Should have just stick with my FH as I had James and Coutinho but went with WC.

Digne ahead of T. Silva and James
Captained Raphinha
Got in Jimenez (although was never gonna get Twatkins)
Got Willock despite someone here making a good case for Fraser
Really flirted with James last minute but didn't be brave enough.

Disaster so far.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Captaining Lukaku went very well for me. Wanted a differential, got one.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
James captain has put me on 65pts so far this GW and up to 1.5k OR. Dizzy heights now

Dan_F

Well the bench boost has been a disaster, but that’s nothing new. James BP as captain negated the two hits I took.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pretty woeful week bar the Chelsea cleany double up.
On a free hit I'd have had Havertz and Couty, but on the WC didn't want to lose TAA to fund it. Oh well, shoulda woulda coulda.

Luckily my season this year in my league is like United's battle for 4th, you can be sh!te quite often and still do decently! As opposed to battling for the league and days like today would cost you big.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Should have just stick with my FH as I had James and Coutinho but went with WC.

Digne ahead of T. Silva and James
Captained Raphinha
Got in Jimenez (although was never gonna get Twatkins)
Got Willock despite someone here making a good case for Fraser
Really flirted with James last minute but didn't be brave enough.

Disaster so far.
Sod's law would have dictated if you'd gone for Silva Weigy would have bundled a 93rd min goal in and James would have come off injured 3mins in.
And Jiminez with his 2 fixtures was a key "cover off" job, as was Adams.

Dem be the breaks.

Now, hopefully Liverpool drop points, but if they don't I hope TAA and Salah go appenhaller.

Paul_Scholes18

Absolute awful 25 points. Chelsea keep burn me. Has missed all James mega hauls.

Then when he is fit and nailed he never haul or give 0 pointers.

Paul_Scholes18

If I knew James would start both games he would be my captain.

The one time I did gamble with fitness was Ronaldo and it failed.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If I knew James would start both games he would be my captain.

The one time I did gamble with fitness was Ronaldo and it failed.
This is not early season. You have to take a punt mate since this is already past mid season. Even if James only starts one game it’s still worthy. If you don’t take a punt now, you aren’t going to catch people above you.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
James captain has put me on 65pts so far this GW and up to 1.5k OR. Dizzy heights now
Absolutely brilliant. Keep it up
Sod's law would have dictated if you'd gone for Silva Weigy would have bundled a 93rd min goal in and James would have come off injured 3mins in.
And Jiminez with his 2 fixtures was a key "cover off" job, as was Adams.

Dem be the breaks.

Now, hopefully Liverpool drop points, but if they don't I hope TAA and Salah go appenhaller.
I was doing so well until I started thinking about chips.
West ham scoring would be grand now as would a Salah blank.
This.

IrishRedDevil

Shitty Wildcard.

Tbf I knew I messed up this morning when I woke up and remembered I removed Coutinho. My post this morning pointed that out.

Gawge

Decent Wildcard so far, but I did captain Mount who didn't get any returns in a 4-0 which is annoying.

Managed to have James, Schar, Rudiger and Trent as my defence getting me really solid points. My team is heavily weighted towards GW29 though, with 11 DGW players next week and Chelsea players / Broja as a bench boost, so if I get a green arrow this week I'll be very happy (typically I'm sure next week will end up being a failure though).

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Was hoping his EO would drop below 100 for once. But no.
They have to make him 14m+ next year while other premiums are maximum 11m. Give people some decisions to make. Game is a bit of a pisstake when the same player is over 100% EO every week of the season.

Teja

Wow! Congrats - was hovering around 10k and dropped all the way to 23k with my Salah (C). Should've really went for Coutinho, had him with the armband until the last minute and switched it to Salah.

Gawge

Raphina is a funny one. Owned him a lot last season, and I think a bit early this season. Have not been tempted at all in the last couple of months though despite him being pretty highly owned.

I'm sure after saying this he will end up hauling, but wasn't interested after Leeds' performances recently and then bringing Marsh in just made him even less attractive to me. I think I'm in a minority who didn't pay much attention to GW30 in my current planning, as I'm happy to Free Hit, but feel like there are better options out there at the moment.

They have to make him 14m+ next year while other premiums are maximum 11m. Give people some decisions to make. Game is a bit of a pisstake when the same player is over 100% EO every week of the season.
Yeah, will be interesting what happens.

I had Mane GW26 and it was great. But I wildcarded this week and he just isn't possible to own outside of occasional punts. Then again, even at £15 he would have to be in my team, so maybe just makes the other options even less attainable. Reducing Mane, Bruno, KdB etc... though to more Son-like levels at the same time would make things interesting though.

Dan_F

Bowen now. I’ve cursed everyone on my bench this week. Fingers crossed he’s okay for 30.