Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Fabian Keller

Saka first on my bench.

Anyone in the Wolves area that can mess with Ait Nouri or something?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Saka, you done your job today for my FPL. Now let's hope Watford can score another one to make it 2-2.

Paul_Scholes18

At least the guy I did consider benching are doing well.

Can't fault bench boost with TAA, Saka, Cancelo and Son bench as my weakest single gameweek players.

Although you can say I could have benched King over them even though he got a double.

Zen

Saka sitting on the bench beside TAA.

STOP CHASING DOUBLES. When will ever listen.

DGW hasn’t worked once this season.
Well except in the biggest DGW this year of course, of which everyone hauled(either by TC'ing Salah or anyway of chasing that DGW) :lol:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I must say I regret my plan of WC in GW27 and bench boost in GW28 despite of having Saka and Robertson on my bench. I could have just take -8 in GW27 so I don't have to force myself to play bench boost in GW28.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Saka sitting on the bench beside TAA.

STOP CHASING DOUBLES. When will ever listen.

DGW hasn’t worked once this season.
The issue is the middle sentence.

There's no issue per se with looking for DGWs but you still have to bear in mind the player, his team and the opponents.

If it's James for Chelsea v fodder x2... go for it.

If it's shit, playing for shite, against top x2... don't.

Too many Twitter experts with large followings say "happy with my team, 10 DGWers this week, 9 next week". So what if they get 2 and 2?

Paul_Scholes18

Despite having two players down and a -8 for the bench boost it is not looking that bad. Saka has really saved it since he was someone I was going to bench.

So if Digne plays the second game and gets 5-6 points and King just get 1 it is not a total disaster.

For green arrow the only saving me is Reece James red card.

My problem is the 10 players I got left are all kind of highly owned and not really my best picks.

Gawge

I'm lucky I played Saka.

Changed my Wildcard last minute to favour more GW29 doublers, so had space for Saka this week.

Do think there is something about not giving too much weight to doublers though. If it was a single GW, I'd always play Saka over Broja for example, because I think Saka is much more likely to get a return. Broja has the double, but double of 2 is still less than a single return from Saka.

Deery

Dreary
When you’ve got DeBruyne on the bench with no chance of coming in :(

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Yep Saka plays in 30 as well.
I'm planning on playing my free hit then. But JWP has blanked for four games and Saka looks on it.

I don't know what else to use my FT on

Sa
Cancelo Robbo TAA
JWP Coutinho Mahrez Salah Bowen
Maupay Dennis

Bench: Ward, Livra, Weghorst, Lamptey
1M in bank.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sorry @Dirty Schwein ... Sandikan took his anger at our players out on you.
I was strangely relaxed today, as I seem to be one of the few who actually realistically realised if we can't beat Watford, Burnley and Boro how the hell are we not losing to City.
Yet the forums are awash with almost surprise.

Plus the big picture...Liverpool not winning it, and ticking off another Klopp year done.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Some bizarre decisions made this gameweek. People benching the likes of TAA and Saka is madness despite their single match. Main rival who gets little wrong took Saka out for Oriel fecking Romeu for a -4. Seen wild carders bringing in 11 doublers, again missing players with cracking single fixtures. Last week it cost me with Burnley, when will we ever learn

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Some bizarre decisions made this gameweek. People benching the likes of TAA and Saka is madness despite their single match. Main rival who gets little wrong took Saka out for Oriel fecking Romeu for a -4. Seen wild carders bringing in 11 doublers, again missing players with cracking single fixtures. Last week it cost me with Burnley, when will we ever learn
Alright captain hindsight :lol:

Salah was a no brainer to play, and blanked. That's the game sometimes, risk and reward.

I thought I'd got it decently with TAA, Salah and Kane singling, but ballsed up with Saka. It happens. Switching him for Romeu is madness though. At least my midfield choices (bar Salah!) could still do the business in game 2 (though probably won't ;) )

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Alright captain hindsight :lol:

Salah was a no brainer to play, and blanked. That's the game sometimes, risk and reward.

I thought I'd got it decently with TAA, Salah and Kane singling, but ballsed up with Saka. It happens. Switching him for Romeu is madness though. At least my midfield choices (bar Salah!) could still do the business in game 2 (though probably won't ;) )
Sorry wasn't aimed at you :lol:

Just think it's madness benching the likes of Salah and TAA for their 1 game. Cancelo would be in that category also. Maybe there was better bets than Saka to start (without having gone through them all) but as a non owner I'd have had him ear marked for the wildcard this week if I still had it, not shipping him out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sorry wasn't aimed at you :lol:

Just think it's madness benching the likes of Salah and TAA for their 1 game. Cancelo would be in that category also. Maybe there was better bets than Saka to start (without having gone through them all) but as a non owner I'd have had him ear marked for the wildcard this week if I still had it, not shipping him out.
Just kidding.
I've made all manner of sh!te decisions this season. Just amazed I'm still in the mix for some dough in my work league (8th, or was...haven't dared check yet! out of 82!)

The problem with wildcards is often that it's almost inevitable a decision on it goes wrong, by sheer percentages, if you're taking out 10-12 players, some of them are likely to haul. Same with who you bench, and same with who you bring in.
I binned Cancelo so was pleased he conceded at least!

And I do have Saka, just benched! He's a critical week 29 & 30 guy.