Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Deery

Dreary
Mixed bag. Have Schar on FT but Saiss and Sa too. Captain Coutinho. I dunno….
I’ve captained Coutinho as well, watching the game and he looks very good. Praying he’ll deliver something..

Deery

Dreary
Coutinho should have had an assist there now, Watkins back in donkey mode..

even a goal on second look.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Replaced Sa for Dubravka.

Everyones made a boo boo

Leonzo1

Switched the captaincy last minute from Coutinho ro Raphinha because of his pens. That could still be the better call but not looking great so far.

Deery

Dreary
Coutinho should have 2 goals and an assist by now, playing well though.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Jimenez dropped again and Digne got covid without any news. I never like Lage and Slippy G anyway.

Dan_F

My bench boost looked like it had potential with Livra and Sanchez on a decent 0 points so far.

tovi

This is brutal . Currently got four 0’s on my starting 11. two 0’s on the bench . Aston villa is on a rampage. When u think things cant get worse……

Edit: one 0 is now a -1

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Terrible last 15...laptop died in the middle of watching wycombe v crewe and my leader has had couty, James and Harvertz hauls an Castle just conceded..damn

saivet

Stinker so far.

Livra currently on -1, Saiss on 0, Ramsey blanking with no goal involvements in any of their 4 goals, Raphina blank, Adams blank and captain Jiminez on the bench.

Sitting on 4 points.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Had been eying up Toney for GW30. Guess I won't be the only one now.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Should have went for James but you can’t have them all. Havertz and Coutinho have been great picks with really open teams to play against next. Havertz in hindsight would have been an excellent captain. He’ll get another goal or two against Norwich.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Really. They're literally the only team who can't have a dgw in the remaining season.
True but they have a lot of good fixtures until the end of the season (currently ranked 3rd best on the FFScout season ticker for attack over that run), play GW30 (which I need on my wildcard next week), will be in competitive games until the end because they're battling relegation and can still be happily benched or sold for doublers as and when. Plus it's not like there are lots of great options up front anyway.

Moby

Dick
True but they have a lot of good fixtures until the end of the season (currently ranked 3rd best on the FFScout season ticker for attack over that run), play GW30 (which I need on my wildcard next week), will be in competitive games until the end because they're battling relegation and can still be happily benched or sold for doublers as and when. Plus it's not like there are lots of great options up front anyway.
Yeah not a bad option. Let's see if their attack looks ok. A lot of these so called bad fixtures will be against relegation battling sides who will look at the Brentford fixture as 3 points and won't make it easy.

RedDevil@84

James subbed. Now desperately need Burnley to score to wipe out the triple Chelsea clean sheet of my draft rival.