Fantasy Premier League 21/22

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Hardest week for captaincy so far this year. Might as well throw a dart at a board.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Tough call for captain. Salah or Coutinho coin toss for me. 5 mins to decide. I have salah.

Bristol_Red_87

Tough call for captain. Salah or Coutinho coin toss for me. 5 mins to decide. I have salah.
I'm plumping for Salah. I'd be more annoyed if I gambled on a doubler that I can't be confident in and it failed, I reckon it could be a differential this week (either way you look at it!)..

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Ok I have no idea why, in a coin toss between Salah and Coutinho captain choice I just went for neither and did Rudiger in the end.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I went double Chelsea defence on my wildcard and ended on Reece James as captain. Close between him and Rudiger but going James is more fun and has the bigger upside potential.

Benching tripple Arsenal isn't fun though. Need Woy's boys to do a job on them today and get at least a goal.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I went double Chelsea defence on my wildcard and ended on Reece James as captain. Close between him and Rudiger but going James is more fun and has the bigger upside potential.

Benching tripple Arsenal isn't fun though. Need Woy's boys to do a job on them today and get at least a goal.
It's likely Watford get a goal now that most of us no longer have Dennis/King. Hopefully.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Are you me?
Now I come to think about it, you’ve never been seen at the same time together… you’re the SAME PERSON!
I'm plumping for Salah. I'd be more annoyed if I gambled on a doubler that I can't be confident in and it failed, I reckon it could be a differential this week (either way you look at it!)..
I did exactly that.. need to make some moves if going to beat last years OR and if I end up losing 10-20k places… mehhh.

Cantonaaa!

It's funny, a lot of us captained Weigy last week and the choices are surely better now. But we've been hurt before!

Salah seems the safe play. Anyone else is a lot riskier. Unless you like the stress of captaining defenders.
I had Weghorst cap myself last week.:houllier:
Yeah, I don’t know, deadline has passed and I went with Salah. Didn’t have time to tinker any more. Time will tell I guess.

Moby

Dick
Well at least Raphinha starts so this new guy isnt a complete loon.

Early kick off captain curse, not today mate. Not on a fecking chip day.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It seems I am the one of the few who pussied out and captained Rudiger :nervous:

Moby

Dick
That makes me feel a bit better about loading up on che def and raph cap.

Top 10k captaincy stats:

Rüdiger 21.5%
Raphinha 18.9%
James 18.7%
Salah 14.8%
Coutinho 12.7%
Mount 3.1%
Jiménez 2.4%
Havertz 1.2%
Thiago Silva 1.0%
Ward-Prowse 0.7%

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's probably the right call mate and you'll end on 24 points from him.
Aha your voodoo is to blame if he doesn't!
That makes me feel a bit better about loading up on che def and raph cap.

Top 10k captaincy stats:

Rüdiger 21.5%
Raphinha 18.9%
James 18.7%
Salah 14.8%
Coutinho 12.7%
Mount 3.1%
Jiménez 2.4%
Havertz 1.2%
Thiago Silva 1.0%
Ward-Prowse 0.7%
Hmm Rudiger was my differential captain. I say it before here and Il say it again. I am just a stupid slut.

Paul_Scholes18

Going to need to wish for Chelsea clean sheet wipes. Insane how many brought so many Chelsea defenders in.

Dan_F

Argh. That must be an injury to Digne then if he’s not in the squad? Two games wiped off my bench boost probably.