Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
36 mins and no Toney hat trick yet?
I for one am glad I didn't go in with a 2 man strike force including Toney, as very suddenly you can easily get a 2+2 from your whole front line!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I downgraded Tierney to White and put him on the bench. Thank god. Nearly had me there Arsenal not gonna lie.

Paul_Scholes18

White :(. He looks shit.

Might be dropped even and I thought he was a nailed boring 4.5 that would always play.

Yes had he been shit to gift Toney a goal it would have been nice, but wrong guy to score.

The guy that scored I had no idea who he was haha. Noone I have seen here suggested him haha. The other 5.5 people suggested and to be fair Brentford look decent.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Toney is going to be unbelievable value points per million by the end of the season. He’ll be fun to own too. The whole game willing him to score every week
How do you come to that conclusion on a night he's not come close to having a shot? And the closest to an assist was being an inch away from a slight flick on?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Watching Toney for the first time but followed the trend and included him in my fpl team. He is going to score goals. At 6.5 he is really a good option to have.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Other options are ASM, Maupay, Armstrong, Pukki ,Barnes. He is on penalties as well.

Think he would be a good bench option.
Exactly.
One of those players has to score 3 points to better him so far.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love him to suddenly be a points boy, as I have him!