Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Where's Willock? I'm glad I didn't let you talk me into BB the way you talked me into WC last week :lol:
Roll on using the free hit in week 33.
Expect i'll pack it with all the big names and they'll all be rested :D

Willock is "ill" apparently.
Hopefully not a covid ill!

In fairness, he was only 2 pointing it today! But the other game is the concern.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Saw it was 0-0 on 89, Chelsea v Newc, then remembered I had Dubravka.
Obvs they conceded straight after!!

Ramsay goal and Rapha assist scraping a little bit of cheer in the last min.
Although I was half happy Leeds had blown it v Norwich so even that was a mixed one!!

Paul_Scholes18

Green arrow right now. I do not remember the feeling.

Still feel I should have kept Cancelo and not Rudiger.

Or yes getting Doherty was stupid before playing us.

Raphinha finally returned.

Zen

Two players I was eyeing up to line up in place of a DGW player both scoring (and CS in Coady's place)..... Gordon is one(for Ramsey) and well the other is Robbo, so could end up matching up at the cost of a FT next week.

Minor niggle really, but I need to be more decisive sometimes :lol:

Next one I'm gonna mull on is dropping one of Robbo, TAA or Salah.... really feeling it's gonna be Salah, the midfield market just more open and I want Coutinho next week.... then I want to bring Foden back in. This just can't work if I want Kane up top. :lol:

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Took a risk with sa, coady and kilman in my starting line up, but it worked a treat, I have pulled away from most of the lads in the work monthly points and have odegaard, saka, Kane, Diaz and maybe my captain Salah to play again, only problem is the few closest to me have the TAA and Robertson to play, but that works against them for next week, where I will cut Salah for Son if he is fit.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Does selling Ronaldo the GW he scores a HC me in the same league as Raphina owners?
Double the price, so keeping Ronaldo for ages cost you in the first place. (Me too in fairness, I had him for a barren spell).

Binning the week before a hattrick is just classic fantasy footy jinx though. And probably slightly ruined what was a great day for most of us!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ramsay going from 2 to 10 with 1 kick off the ball was a bit blooming marvellous.

AlexUTD

Double the price, so keeping Ronaldo for ages cost you in the first place. (Me too in fairness, I had him for a barren spell).

Binning the week before a hattrick is just classic fantasy footy jinx though. And probably slightly ruined what was a great day for most of us!
It was bittersweet in a way mate when i punched the air for the third time whne Ronaldo scored and i TCed Salah instead hehe/cry

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Some nobber in my league has Livra and first sub Coady. Piss off!

Also has Willock, who there's even more reason to play 2nd game now, with Ramsay 2nd sub!

That'd be sick luck for both those hauls in off the bench.