Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

Annoying going with Saiss and then Coady scores.

It is obviously not much between them though.

Saiss been pretty bad for bonus so think I really got the wrong one.

Paul_Scholes18

Need one more save from Ramsdale and then clean sheet wipeout.

Although I have checked and EO for Arsenal defenders is around 100%.

Thus you gain from clean sheet if your guy gets more bonus than the others.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Free hit team actually quite tough.

Sa
Saiss, Coady, Soyuncu
Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Son, Benrahma
Kane, Antonio

:nervous:

Or you do spread it out a bit more. Toney in for Antonio. Get in a Arsenal defender and Villa midfielder for one of the Arsenal mids.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Free hit team actually quite tough.

Sa
Saiss, Coady, Soyuncu
Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Son, Benrahma
Kane, Antonio

:nervous:

Or you do spread it out a bit more. Toney in for Antonio. Get in a Arsenal defender and Villa midfielder for one of the Arsenal mids.
Antonio is on about 1 goal in 4months isn't he?
Remember the days he was essential!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Got 7 for week 30 as it stands, but 2 freebies.

What the state of play is with Salah is a biggie.

If he's out for any length of time I'll probably down him to Son, but if it's nothing, will probably do something like

Silva,Willock and Adams to Coady, Kulu and one of Toney/Antonio (despite one having a tough game and Antonio being on a mad non goal run :) )

Must admit I'd missed that Toney got that hattrick v Norwich. 5 in 2 is madness. Although he is very dependant on pens.

Dan_F

Well if Arsenal had to win, at least it’s x2 clean sheets for me.

Zen

Rambo stealths the 2 bonus points .. I'll take that. Now just keep it steady against Liverpool.

Paul_Scholes18

Did Digne have a bad injury? It takes me from 10 to 9 next week if he did...
People always call him troll. Last season he was amazing for me. Clean sheet every game almost or attacking returns.

This season he has been a huge troll. Ill and now injured. Cash have smashed it instead.

Leonzo1

I have Kilman first on my bench with his 8. What are the chances Cancelo sits tomorrow out?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Got Kilman first on my bench, was considering him in my first XI instead of Broja until last minute but picked the wrong one again. Still, Willock did not play against Chelsea and wasn’t even on the bench so maybe he will miss Everton game too…

62 with Salah, TAA, Kane, Ramsdale, Tierney, Saka, KulusevskI and Willock yet to play second games so not bad at all.

I now have 8 players for next weekend without taking ant hits so I guess I will keep it this way or get Amartey in for -4. FH seems pointless as I’d virtually want to keep all 8 players I already have and there is not that much upside in getting the extra 3.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Another meh 55 with 7 to play and no chance of them Ramsey points. Don't think my rival is gonna make much up on me this week at least. Same players but I've got Kulu to his Robertson.

30 is looking like this

Ramsdale
Cash Saiss
Kulu Son Saka Ramsey
Watkins

with 1 FT. I wanna keep TAA, Cancelo, Thiago Silva and Salah so it looks like Dennis's time is up. £7.2m to spend. Can afford Toney, Daka, Nacho, Hwang (if fit). Out of that lot Toney is the safest but with the worst fixtures. Wolves have better fixtures but Hwang is injured and probably not nailed. Leciester have the best fixture and long term more doubles but neither Nacho or Daka are nailed and tbh I still don't which one of them is preferred with Vardy out. Nightmare.

Gawge

Into the top 50k for the first time this season.

Still a bit disappointed though, as my bench boost hasn't gone very well (Dubravka, Rudiger, Mount, Broja).

My only chips left are 2 Free Hits now. Anyone else with 2 FH's and wondering when to use them? I was planning on GW30 (I have 3 Spurs, 3 Arsenal) but feel like adding 4 meh players (Coutinho, Raphina etc...) in a Free Hit is a bit of a waste, and might be better targeting some bespoke squads for some mini doubles.

Last edited:

Moby

Dick
Another meh 55 with 7 to play and no chance of them Ramsey points. Don't think my rival is gonna make much up on me this week at least. Same players but I've got Kulu to his Robertson.

30 is looking like this

Ramsdale
Cash Saiss
Kulu Son Saka Ramsey
Watkins

with 1 FT. I wanna keep TAA, Cancelo, Thiago Silva and Salah so it looks like Dennis's time is up. £7.2m to spend. Can afford Toney, Daka, Nacho, Hwang (if fit). Out of that lot Toney is the safest but with the worst fixtures. Wolves have better fixtures but Hwang is injured and probably not nailed. Leciester have the best fixture and long term more doubles but neither Nacho or Daka are nailed and tbh I still don't which one of them is preferred with Vardy out. Nightmare.
Similar for me. 50 with 9 to go this GW.

For 30 I have

Ramsdale
Doherty Thomas
Saka Kulu Raphinha Coutinho
Kane

With 2m itb. Thinking of Broja to Nacho but not sure if he starts. Broja to Toney will be popular but not too keen on him.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports

For 30 I have

Ramsdale
Doherty Thomas
Kane

With 2m itb. Thinking of Broja to Nacho but not sure if he starts. Broja to Toney will be popular but not too keen on him.
Yeah, smacks of chasing points. All those pens aren't sustainable either. Leicester do have a midweek game against Rennes at least to have another look. Wouldn't mind a return of late 20/21 season Iheanacho myself. Was a cracking differential last year.

Moby

Dick
Yeah, smacks of chasing points. All those pens aren't sustainable either. Leicester do have a midweek game against Rennes at least to have another look. Wouldn't mind a return of late 20/21 season Iheanacho myself. Was a cracking differential last year.
Yep. It's tricky though.

I had kept money in the bank to do Dalot to Rudiger/James in 31. If I do Broja to Toney/Nacho that won't be possible. And watching Leicester yesterday Maddison and Barnes seem to be the best options, but the only way to get them now is remove Salah and get him back in 31 (although if he's injured for long I may remove him). If I don't bring them now, I can remove Coutinho for them which is a straight forward move that makes sense with VIlla fixtures.

Then there's Havertz as well who is looking great with great fixtures. Gonna be tricky going into this run. Can do Weghorst to Nacho instead to save money but he's gonna have doubles soon.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

30 is looking like this

Ramsdale
Cash Saiss
Kulu Son Saka Ramsey
Watkins

For 30 I have

Ramsdale
Doherty Thomas
Kane

Not too different.

64 with 10 to go.

Lining up GW30:

Ramsdale
Tierney, Davies, Digne?
Barnes, Kulusevski, Saka, Raphinha
Kane, Jimenez

Digne that troll is probably out now so will have to take a hit to replace him... Would love Doherty but I've already got 3 Spurs...

Who else is available? (Price not an issue)...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Not too different.

64 with 10 to go.

Lining up GW30:

Ramsdale
Tierney, Davies, Digne?
Barnes, Kulusevski, Saka, Raphinha
Kane, Jimenez

Digne that troll is probably out now so will have to take a hit to replace him... Would love Doherty but I've already got 3 Spurs...

For GW30? Wolves defender is your best bet or some scrub like Amartey that you don't mind leaving last on your bench for the rest of the season.

Moby

Dick
Not much in this shit gw, thats the issue. Leicester assets are probably more attractive as you can keep them through the season given their extra games but I already have Thomas, cant get Barnes/Maddison unless I remove Salah or someone who is playing in the BGW which I dont want and either of their strikers are a bit dicey.

Toney is decent and leicester defense is bad on set pieces and giving away pens but do you want him after this gw? Should I keep Weghorst and Broja or just replace them with a leicester forward and roll the dice?

Prob just get in an arsenal defender who I can carry on later as well.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Not much in this shit gw, thats the issue. Leicester assets are probably more attractive as you can keep them through the season given their extra games but I already have Thomas, cant get Barnes/Maddison unless I remove Salah or someone who is playing in the BGW which I dont want and either of their strikers are a bit dicey.

Toney is decent and leicester defense is bad on set pieces and giving away pens but do you want him after this gw? Should I keep Weghorst and Broja or just replace them with a leicester forward and roll the dice?

Prob just get in an arsenal defender who I can carry on later as well.
I might go for a Wolves punt as the plan is to switch to Cancelo the following week.

Leicester have many DGWs upcoming so you want someone from them. I'm getting Barnes but him or Maddison are the best bet (although this already screams INJURY TRAP). I wouldn't touch Nacho or Daka. No way to know which plays and neither will get 90s.

Broja will remain on my bench. I will eventually swap Jimi to Weigy when their DGWs are announced.

Toney's numbers are inflated by pens, can't rely on that. Their fixtures aren't great either.

daveoliver91

Have the Chip FH available, I think I will activate it rather than taking a -4 for 9 players to play..
Surely it will be a low gameweek regards points, but seems a good choice the FH chip.

Moby

Dick
I might go for a Wolves punt as the plan is to switch to Cancelo the following week.

Leicester have many DGWs upcoming so you want someone from them. I'm getting Barnes but him or Maddison are the best bet (although this already screams INJURY TRAP). I wouldn't touch Nacho or Daka. No way to know which plays and neither will get 90s.

Broja will remain on my bench. I will eventually swap Jimi to Weigy when their DGWs are announced.

Toney's numbers are inflated by pens, can't rely on that. Their fixtures aren't great either.
Agreed on all points and I'm also thinking of just sticking with Broja and Weghorst. The likely Burnley double in 31/32 is gonna be Norwich and Everton which are massive games for them for relegation. Weghorst is pretty much their main attacker.

The Maddison/Barnes thing is a problem for me because I have Saka, Kulu, Raph and Coutinho for 30 and I dont wanna sell one of them. Maybe Coutinho but he can still get something, arsenal arent exactly defensively great and villa are good in attack. And as you say no Leicester mids seem nailed. Barnes looked great overall, playing as the outlet but I still have scars from starting this season with him.

Looks like Dalot to Cash/Saiss/Tierney for this one week punt and roll with 8 jobbers.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Agreed on all points and I'm also thinking of just sticking with Broja and Weghorst. The likely Burnley double in 31/32 is gonna be Norwich and Everton which are massive games for them for relegation. Weghorst is pretty much their main attacker.

The Maddison/Barnes thing is a problem for me because I have Saka, Kulu, Raph and Coutinho for 30 and I dont wanna sell one of them. Maybe Coutinho but he can still get something, arsenal arent exactly defensively great and villa are good in attack. And as you say no Leicester mids seem nailed. Barnes looked great overall, playing as the outlet but I still have scars from starting this season with him.

Looks like Dalot to Cash/Saiss/Tierney for this one week punt and roll with 8 jobbers.
Barnes is the one I really want as well but can't fit him in. If Hwang is ok I could go Ramsey and Dennis to Barnes and Hwang for -4. Or I could just bin Salah for one week and bring him back against Watford (where he could potentially even be rested). Hmmm. Would be great if he was because I could duck the City v Liverpool fixture as well in 32.

Salah and Dennis to Kane and Barnes is an option to. Get Salah back in for Son in 33.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

Barnes is the one I really want as well but can't fit him in. If Hwang is ok I could go Ramsey and Dennis to Barnes and Hwang for -4. Or I could just bin Salah for one week and bring him back against Watford (where he could potentially even be rested). Hmmm. Would be great if he was because I could duck the City v Liverpool fixture as well in 32.

Salah and Dennis to Kane and Barnes is an option to. Get Salah back in for Son in 33.
I was originally going to do a Salah to Son and back to Salah but Salah went up 3 times since I got him. I do have Willock that useless lump so him to Barnes is an easy transfer.

luck&neat

Into the top 50k for the first time this season.

Still a bit disappointed though, as my bench boost hasn't gone very well (Dubravka, Rudiger, Mount, Broja).

My only chips left are 2 Free Hits now. Anyone else with 2 FH's and wondering when to use them? I was planning on GW30 (I have 3 Spurs, 3 Arsenal) but feel like adding 4 meh players (Coutinho, Raphina etc...) in a Free Hit is a bit of a waste, and might be better targeting some bespoke squads for some mini doubles.
There are 2 pretty beefy DGW's yet to come after the FA Cup rescheduled games come in and assuming the ties go as expected apparently. I'm saving my 2 FH's for those. If not they are a nice tool to skip "bad" GW's for your team (i.e. when the top teams are playing each other/injuries to key players etc) in the last few rounds.