g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Leonzo1

Tierney or Doherty in for Digne? Already got Ramsdale for Arsenal cover.

Paul_Scholes18

United double against Liverpool and Norwich. Who is going Ronaldo captain? High risk we rotates him vs Norwich if we are in CL.

Paul_Scholes18

Who is getting burned by Everton picks again?

Think I go Gordon since he is cheap and allow me to bring in Cancelo as well.

Burnley I ignore after last time. -4 for Weghorst do not seem worth it. Probably he score vs City though if I go for Cancelo.

Moby

Dick
Anyone else feel burnt out a bit? Been a hectic season with all the updates, postponements and shit and I'm just not feeling that arsed to keep up with the predicted fixtures, doubles, blanks etc. In a normal season this happens once or twice and it ends up in a frenzy, but it's been all the time this time out.

Fair fecks if you are under top 10k and fighting for a great rank but otherwise not really feeling up for this final run.

Gawge

That GW33 announcement makes me even more tempted to save my FH and go with 7 players this week.

FH DGW33
FH DGW36

Using my Free Hits in those doubles will probably get me an extra 6-7 fixtures, including interesting doubles from a better selection of teams. Compared to using the FH this week and getting the points of Coady, Coutinho, Barnes and Toney?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Anyone else feel burnt out a bit? Been a hectic season with all the updates, postponements and shit and I'm just not feeling that arsed to keep up with the predicted fixtures, doubles, blanks etc. In a normal season this happens once or twice and it ends up in a frenzy, but it's been all the time this time out.

Fair fecks if you are under top 10k and fighting for a great rank but otherwise not really feeling up for this final run.
I've been on and off it this season a lot. Not because of the topsy turvy nature of this season (which is annoying) but due to the fact that this mess seems to always benefit my rival and screws me up despite me being better prepared with transfers. He just ends up catching hauls from players that are sitting third on his bench :mad:

Paul_Scholes18

I have tried to take hits for all this doubles and plan for it, but not really made much progress.

It is a tricky season. I have been blinded by the fixtures and lost track of actually try to predict who scores well. I think right now I just gone with popular guys with doubles that I would normally not get.

People have played well with wildcards I give them that. I think wildcard 29 might have been the optimal play and free hit 28.

Although this is with hindsight since the popular picks in 28 smashed it, but not done well in 29.

Wildcard 26 was really good as well apart from Salah smashing it, but free hit 27 a let down.

Dan_F

Haven’t looked into it too deeply yet, but I think I’ll be using the WC in 31/32 (depending on the state of my team after BGW30). That will set me up for 33. Then FH in 36 for what is apparently a bigger double.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Everyone's got different chips to play so different strategies. Myself 1 FH and BB. So FH 33 and BB in 36. But got to set-up the team with FT's for 36..

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
That GW33 announcement makes me even more tempted to save my FH and go with 7 players this week.

FH DGW33
FH DGW36

Using my Free Hits in those doubles will probably get me an extra 6-7 fixtures, including interesting doubles from a better selection of teams. Compared to using the FH this week and getting the points of Coady, Coutinho, Barnes and Toney?
In theory if you had to do a FH in just one those weeks which would it be?

I'm asking for a friend that friend is me

Paul_Scholes18

I think 36 got better doubles. Unless Liverpool gets knocked out of the cup.

Although 33 might be hard to bring in players you want long term.

Dan_F

Everyone's got different chips to play so different strategies. Myself 1 FH and BB. So FH 33 and BB in 36. But got to set-up the team with FT's for 36..
I know it’s unusual with last minute doubles etc, but I really think the extra FH has added something in terms of differing strategies this year.

Zen

Thinking of bringing in Dewsbury-Hall (for Gordon, feck his next GW31) - fits the bill mostly, cheap, plays GW30, has 2 spare fixtures - so he's almost certainly gonna be a GW36 bench boost fodder.

No need to drop a Liverpool to fund another midfielder(/Countinho) - so go into their WAT (H) with all 3, and and likely no need to transfer at all in 31...

Is he nailed on? His minutes suggest so? But I can't think really think of Leicester's team in general... surely someones out?

Gawge

By GW33 you will probably have a better idea.

Ultimately team dependent but I think the players most people have might make GW33 more effective (even if GW36 might be a bigger double), i.e. in GW33 you can load up on players you probably don't want outside of that week.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
33 looks kinda poor double fixtures to me, no? I'm still inclined to use my FH in 30 but then I have feck all players playing otherwise.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Thinking of bringing in Dewsbury-Hall (for Gordon, feck his next GW31) - fits the bill mostly, cheap, plays GW30, has 2 spare fixtures - so he's almost certainly gonna be a GW36 bench boost fodder.

No need to drop a Liverpool to fund another midfielder(/Countinho) - so go into their WAT (H) with all 3, and and likely no need to transfer at all in 31...

Is he nailed on? His minutes suggest so? But I can't think really think of Leicester's team in general... surely someones out?
He was immense for Luton last year and Rodgers loves him, said he's an important first team player now so he should be a solid bench fodder option.

Team dependent. Most teams are setup in a way that it benefits GW33 more than GW36.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I honestly feel saving the second FH is not really an advantage at this point. Really don't know where to use it.

Hopefully once all the GW36 fixtures are announced, it'll fall into place.

TrueRed79

Just when i get into top 50k my triple captain gets benched. Was building up a head of steam in all my mini-leagues as well. FML

Poch

Supports
Spurs
Why the hell has Kulus assist been taken away!