Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Currently on eight players but that includes Digne and Bowen (not sure about) so considering FH. Got two transfers which makes potentially ten but again, some players are maybes.

Draft FH… thoughts?

It's pretty much the template draft, which you can't go wrong with.

I would upgrade white to Tierney if you could.

Or Romero to one of Spurs WBs.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
It's pretty much the template draft, which you can't go wrong with.

I would upgrade white to Tierney if you could.

Or Romero to one of Spurs WBs.
Ta, will look at later.

I haven’t looked into templates/experts. Took me 2 minutes but given games/players available, no surprise all similar.

If a ‘good’ group of results, could get you 80 vs a lot of 20-40s. If crap, might only net 10-20.

But with 9 weeks to go and three chips, running out of options and running out of time to try and beat the masses.

Paul_Scholes18

Salah out for Barnes is this madness? I plan to go without Salah for potentially all season.

The gamble is that City gets knocked out of the cup so I can get KDB with a sweet double in 33.

Paul_Scholes18

I think free hit is a bit of a trap, but you never know.

There is no clear clean sheet. I think Leicester is the best bet, but they are rarely getting clean sheets.
Wolves are always alright I guess as well.

Nickosaur

98 with Willock to play. So hopefully he's recovered from his illness and I can get 100+

Next moves will probably be
Willock OUT Barnes IN
Digne OUT Doherty IN (-4)

Giving me 10 players
Ramsdale
White / Doherty / Coady
Saka / Kuluveski / Raphinha / Barnes
Jimenez / Kane (C)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
108 ,, not the best bench boost, not the worst I suppose.
10 points from tonight isn't too bad.

Gutting to see the Newcy cleany go so late, as it was heading to a perfect 0-0!
Holgate cleany though! Can't knock it!

Moby

Dick
8 in GW30 so definitely not Free hitting.

Ramsdale
Doherty, Thomas
Saka, Kulu, Raphinha, Coutinho
Kane

2m ITB.

Bench: Sanchez, Dalot, Trent, Robertson, Salah, Broja, Weghorst

Thinking of rolling my FT. Possible moves would be Broja to Toney or Dalot to a defender like Cash/Tierney/Saiss before moving them on to James in 31.

Would you make any moves here big boys @Dirty Schwein @Sandikan @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @CassiusClaymore @others

Gawge

I think I have decided on:

Ramsdale
Tierney Doherty
Saka Kulu
Kane

Plus ASM>Toney.

Use my 2 Free Hits in GW33 and GW36.

Really think all I would add to that GW30 team in a FH is something like Coady, Coutinho, Barnes and Raphina? Feel like that's honestly a decent chance of an extra 6 points, and a risk of missing out on maybe best case scenario 20 points? I think I can get more in those DGWs.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Currently on eight players but that includes Digne and Bowen (not sure about) so considering FH. Got two transfers which makes potentially ten but again, some players are maybes.

Draft FH… thoughts?

You have 2 free transfers and you are planning to burn those FT for FH? Probably not worthy. Just do -4 and play with 9.

Gawge

You have 2 free transfers and you are planning to burn those FT for FH? Probably not worthy. Just do -4 and play with 9.
Agree on suggesting the avoidance of the FH, but I'd suggest the only players worth taking a hit for this week are Spurs and Arsenal players.

I'm probably more hit-averse anyway, but all the other options either have tough fixtures after this GW (Villa), likely blanks coming up (Leeds, Wolves) or minutes concerns (Leicester).

I'm definitely trying to back up my own decision here (and trying to tell myself no Coutinho is fine).

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Ramsdale
Doherty, Thomas
Kane

2m ITB.

Thinking of rolling my FT. Possible moves would be Broja to Toney or Dalot to a defender like Cash/Tierney/Saiss before moving them on to James in 31.

Would you make any moves here big boys @Dirty Schwein @Sandikan @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @CassiusClaymore @others
I was similar and didn't FH in the end as would lose my two tfrs.

Only thing I think worth considering are Wolves and Leicester players as play this week, have decent fixtures (and Leicester have a game or two extra?)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Ramsdale
Doherty, Thomas
Kane

2m ITB.

Barnes is the obvious omission...

Ffs. Raphinha has covid?
What? No... :(