Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dier cleany, Kane goal, and obviously TAA guaranteed cleany to come. Plus 2 captain points for Salah of course.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
feck off Robertson. This is a disaster evening
Didn't ever think Arsenal would hold Pool off.
City will have to beat Liverpool in their Emptyhad clash.

Their fixtures after that are really good so would have a great chance of seeing it out. Lose to them though and it's curtains as Liverpool are finding a way to win each game, usually through the opposition missing a huge chance first.

Poch

Supports
Spurs
Don’t worry lads FPL saw the error of their ways and gave Kulu the assist back

Dan_F

Didn't ever think Arsenal would hold Pool off.
City will have to beat Liverpool in their Emptyhad clash.

Their fixtures after that are really good so would have a great chance of seeing it out. Lose to them though and it's curtains as Liverpool are finding a way to win each game, usually through the opposition missing a huge chance first.
They still have to play us yet :nervous:

Poch

Supports
Spurs
118 with BB activated, however have a -12 to come off that, reasonably happy!

Zen

109, seems decent for the week in context with Gordon patter point or 2 on top. Last minute switch to Robbo paid off, who essentially had the position I would of kept Cancelo or Rudiger for. Kane C paid off over Salah....

3 chips to play, 17 behind my money leader who has none to play.... always prefer points in the bag, but at least I can let him lose the lead with transfers now.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
109, seems decent for the week in context with Gordon patter point or 2 on top. Last minute switch to Robbo paid off, who essentially had the position I would of kept Cancelo or Rudiger for. Kane C paid off over Salah....

3 chips to play, 17 behind my money leader who has none to play.... always prefer points in the bag, but at least I can let him lose the lead with transfers now.
Bog off.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Get the feck outta here! We don't want your kind.

@Moby get the feck in here and tell us how you did... Please don't post 90+ :lol:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
91 with Willock and Wood to play. Weghorst first sub on 2… not too bad. Keeps me 70 pts clear of my work league with one FH left which I’m going to use this GW. Hopefully work towards good DGW teams with as few hits as possible and keep the fingers crossed.

Paul_Scholes18

Robertson really damage my rank.

I would 100% had him on a free hit or wildcard and did consider a -4 for him from Rudiger.

It is just the fecker Rudiger that ruins everything. He needs to be sold. He is a cnut and bad fantasy pick.
Nailed yes, but I say Matip, Laporte and Thiago Silva offers more on set pieces from central defenders despite being less nailed.

Paul_Scholes18

Anyone consider going risky at the end?

I am quite far away from my goal.

The biggest risk is going without Salah and punt on Mahrez. Probably going to get destroyed by Pep, but could explode.

At the same time if Salah kills it and Liverpool win the title it is going to be pure pain.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I thought I was doing quite well this week with everyone except Mount and Broja returning, on 89 points with either Willock to play or Kilman to come on with 8 points… but somehow I sled to 54k. It’s been such a free fall for the last few weeks, from being within points off top 10k to being virtually without hope of achieving it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pretty much everyone in and around, or above me in my league has similar points this week.

Except a guy on 73, who led our league for months, souped up on early chip use.

He has THREE players next week...so that'll be interesting.

I have 98 with Holgate, Dubravka and Willock (please!) to go. Should scrape 100.

Technically on my BB I have 19 points on the bench with 2 of the above to play.... but I did have a no show from Silva and Willock could yet be.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Another red arrow week and a drop to 50k with 83 all out.

I think I'm gonna wait until the Leicester game and take a -8 to get 11 out for 30. I really want to attack a gamweek with that FH (possibly 33?).

Salah, Dennis, T Silva > Barnes, Kane, Thomas

Ramsdale (Foster)
Thomas Saiss Cash (TAA) (Cancelo)
Son Kulu Ramsey Barnes Saka
Kane Watkins (Weghorst)

It's the least riskiest week to pull a -8, my best route to Kane and means I can get Salah straight back in for Son the week after.

saivet

95 points all out with Ramsey coming in off the bench.

Only 6 players available for the next week, so free hit active now.

Current free hit side:

Sa
Cash, Doherty, Tierney
Saka, Son, Coutinho, Barnes
Kane, Jimenez, Toney​

Subs: Raya, Raphina, Ajer, Dawson

Any suggestions? One that springs to mind is Laca for Jimenez.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Another red arrow week and a drop to 50k with 83 all out.

I think I'm gonna wait until the Leicester game and take a -8 to get 11 out for 30. I really want to attack a gamweek with that FH (possibly 33?).

Salah, Dennis, T Silva > Barnes, Kane, Thomas

Ramsdale (Foster)
Thomas Saiss Cash (TAA) (Cancelo)
Son Kulu Ramsey Barnes Saka
Kane Watkins (Weghorst)

It's the least riskiest week to pull a -8, my best route to Kane and means I can get Salah straight back in for Son the week after.
I'm assuming most players above you will have Kane and bring in Barnes so is that truly a good play? I guess it depends if you're trying to catch rank above... Just thinking out loud.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm assuming most players above you will have Kane and bring in Barnes so is that truly a good play? I guess it depends if you're trying to catch rank above... Just thinking out loud.
Won't know if it's a good play until I use my FH mate. The alternative is not to take any hits and go with 8/9 and no Kane or Barnes which could be even more damaging as Kane is the obvious captain pick. Son doesn't look worth the money at the moment.

Overall rank is always secondary to winning my cash leagues and the guy behind me in one of them has closed the gap to 34 from 80 in 2 weeks. I think he's gonna FH this week but he also has a wildcard up his sleeve so it's going to be tight.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Won't know if it's a good play until I use my FH mate. The alternative is not to take any hits and go with 8/9 and no Kane or Barnes which could be even more damaging as Kane is the obvious captain pick. Son doesn't look worth the money at the moment.

Overall rank is always secondary to winning my cash leagues and the guy behind me in one of them has closed the gap to 34 from 80 in 2 weeks. I think he's gonna FH this week but he also has a wildcard up his sleeve so it's going to be tight.
My bad, I thought you were saying you wanted to attack the OR. Carry on.