Fantasy Premier League 21/22

saivet

Current WC team:

Ramsdale
Cancelo, James, Castagne
Saka, Fraser, Maddison, Salah, Cornet
Kane, Weghorst

Subs: Dubravka, Robertson, Adams, Livra

Not sure about Castagne, let alone starting him over Robertson and not too keen on Adams either.

Any help?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
As someone with a FH, a WC and a BB remaining - what’s the accepted go to model to go for it?

FH for GW33, then WC to get a BB team ahead of 36 or 37?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Gonna be some random benchings this weekend I reckon with CL in the week. Bus team for me is

Ramsdale
Robertson James Cancelo
Salah (vc) Kulu Saka Maddison
Kane (c) Weggy Watkins

Subs : Foster, Schar, Gordon, Amartey

Semi expecting Maddison, Weggy (wanker) and James to be benched so worried I could be playing with 9/10 as Gordon and Amartey are duds.
What is this? I keep seeing it.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Salah to KDB and Raphinha to Jota or Havertz sounds very tempting for next week. City's fixtures look amazing.
I think Bruno is a better pick than KDB over the next two GWs. Two relegation candidates + DGW for him. Won’t be shocked if KDB is benched for the Brighton game.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Just a placeholder team you set after the deadline in case you get hit by the bus during the week and are unavailable to make further changes.
ahh makes sense cheers.

So, gonna drop Tierney to Matip. Can't think of anything else to do really. It gets me in good defender who is doubling in GW36.

kps88

I think Bruno is a better pick than KDB over the next two GWs. Two relegation candidates + DGW for him. Won’t be shocked if KDB is benched for the Brighton game.
I can't get myself to bring in any United players when we look so terrible.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
As someone with a FH, a WC and a BB remaining - what’s the accepted go to model to go for it?

FH for GW33, then WC to get a BB team ahead of 36 or 37?
Team dependent but if I had those chips my preferred choice would be BB33, WC34, FH36/37.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
75 point haul last week. Back in top 200k for first time in ages.

Making one move this week, just one to replace existing sub. Went Ait Nouri to Cedric just in case as Broja is unavailable vs parent club Chelsea, so needed a more reliable starter.

With existing team, BB looks likely GW36 - otherwise I’m taking hits to make GW33 a BB which is pointless.

Need to decide captain for this evening, otherwise I’m almost set.

Foster/Sanchez (undecided so far)

Rudiger, Doherty, TAA, Robertson

Son, Raphina, Salah, Saka, Cornet

Lacazette

Subs: 2nd Keeper, Weghorst, Cedric, Broja

MrBrightside1989

Should I start Van Dijk (v Man City), Barnes ( v Palace) or Jay Rodriguez (v Norwich). Realistically only have one space available for one of the 3 as the rest are pretty nailed on to start.

carty

Supports
liverpool
Cant understand why Bowen and Maddison are the most transferred in players this week high chance of them both been rested ahead of there games in the quarter finals .Both games are in the balance Maddison is most likely going to miss out as Leicester have nothing to play for in the league.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Those big double weeks falling 36 and 37 are annoying for the double free hit left crew, so it'll have to be the slightly barren week 33, or a last week razz in week 38 and have fun.

Tierney getting injured is always the risk, so that has to be my transfer out.

Choice of James for the ultimate high ceiling versus inevitable run of 1 pointers and injury, or double up Arsenal defence with Gabriel who has a couple of doubles in time, and a good fixture this week.

Leonzo1

Really stumped for this one.

Ramsdale
TAA Cancelo Doherty Rudiger
Saka Raphinha Kulu Salah
Weghorst Kane

Bench: Foster, Kilman, Coutinho and Richardson.

I'm going to FH 33 and BB 36 so I need to make a transfer otherwise I lose it next week. Can someone recommend me a transfer for this week? preferably someone who doubles in 36/37.

Moby

Dick
Current team

Ramsdale
TAA Robertson Doherty James
Salah Saka Raphinha Kulu Maddison
Kane

Sanchez Weghorst Dalot Broja
1 FT left

I need to decide whether to free hit in 33 or not. As of not I'm planning to BB with Sanchez Broja Weghorst Martinelli/Fraser

Is that a decent BB?

If you think I should free hit in 33 then I can't roll this FT so what to do with it? Some options are Weghorst to Nacho or Salah to Bruno/KDB. Any others?

@Dirty Schwein @Sandikan @CassiusClaymore @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Paul_Scholes18 and others

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Current team

Ramsdale
Kane

1 FT left

I need to decide whether to free hit in 33 or not. As of not I'm planning to BB with Sanchez Broja Weghorst Martinelli/Fraser

Is that a decent BB?

If you think I should free hit in 33 then I can't roll this FT so what to do with it? Some options are Weghorst to Nacho or Salah to Bruno/KDB. Any others?

@Dirty Schwein @Sandikan @CassiusClaymore @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Paul_Scholes18 and others
Your BB looks fine if you can save the FH...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah save the FH @Moby

Not a fan of the the FH in 33 for crap teams (including us sadly).

If you had 2 it might be different.

36, 37 and even 38 are more interesting to me.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Current team

Ramsdale
Kane

1 FT left

Is that a decent BB?

With that team I would save the FH and BB33.

RedDevil@84

I am looking for a differential defender to pick in my draft. Any suggestion.

Any Palace defender or a punt on that Jonny kid from Wolves or Ayling vs Watford

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Current team

Ramsdale
Kane

1 FT left

Is that a decent BB?

Week 33 is a little on the skimpy for a bench boost. Can you work at producing something more magical for the week 36 or 37 monster game hauls?

Paul_Scholes18

Telles in? Is he better than Rudiger this week and Reece James next week?

Chelsea def been week so probably better, but I can't see a clean sheet vs Liverpool.

Moby

Dick

Moby

Dick
Week 33 is a little on the skimpy for a bench boost. Can you work at producing something more magical for the week 36 or 37 monster game hauls?
Ya probably compared to 36 but I feel it's better to get it out of the way. Get money out of bench and get better starting players and free hit in 36 or 37 making the best of the best dgw.