Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Paul_Scholes18

Perfect on all levels. Sadly we will fail to win our games. Spurs vs Arsenal for CL.
Glad I benched Ramsdale.

Moby

Dick
Absolute stupidity of leaving Sanchez on the bench and leaving Ramsdale in starting 11. Thought he was ruled out and generally dont trust brighton defense.

Every week when it looks like it could be decent there's one brainfart to ruin it.

paulscholes18

Absolute stupidity of leaving Sanchez on the bench and leaving Ramsdale in starting 11. Thought he was ruled out and generally dont trust brighton defense.

Every week when it looks like it could be decent there's one brainfart to ruin it.
Same here

RedDevil@84

In my draft, I replaced Ramsdale with Mendy :D
And I put Watkins 2nd on bench to bring in James because he was fit :D

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
uggh... Got in subs 1 and 2 (Broja and Barnes) whilst sub 3 (Davies) sits there and laughs.

El-Manos

Tempted to get rid of TAA for Robertson. Tell me I’m mad ?want to bring in maddison for Ramsay. Also, when are people thinking of using FH & BB?

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
I'm 45 points behind my rival. We have very similar teams. I have FH, wc and BB he doesn't have anything. I have 2 free transfers, is it worth a gamble bringing in Bruno for Salah or something less risky this week? I am thinking free hit and WC/BB will be worth about 20/30 points

Gawge

Have 2 FH's so basically have to use one this week, but worried I could force myself to go for failing DGWs and lose some of my quality point scorers.

Probably will hedge my bets a bit and keep some single gameweekers in my team.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Have 2 FH's so basically have to use one this week, but worried I could force myself to go for failing DGWs and lose some of my quality point scorers.

Probably will hedge my bets a bit and keep some single gameweekers in my team.
Use them 33 and 37 if you have a BB or wc or else use one in 36

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Can anyone please let me know why there is no DGW for Man city in gw36? I see Liverpool but not man city.

Paul_Scholes18

Salah to Bruno for a - 4 and captain Bruno two weeks in a row? Then do Bruno to KDB and ignore Salah all season?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Salah to Bruno for a - 4 and captain Bruno two weeks in a row? Then do Bruno to KDB and ignore Salah all season?
Hmmm. It might not be a bad shout. Not entirely comfortable captaining Kane next gw and I was gonna take a hit and bring in Sancho for Kulu in 33 anyway. Could take the hit this week for Bruno instead...go your way and turn him into KDB for 34 and bring in Jota for Kulu instead.

Fabian Keller

you guys really wanna bring in our players?

We completely suck.

Everton is a different team at home and our record at Goodison is abysmal. And its footballing poetry that Lampard will save his season against us.

No guarantee we give Norwich a hiding either. We didn't last time. Not even close. Then Liverpool, which will be the end of our season. Then you're stuck with our overpriced shite to the end.

I'd personally be looking at Vardy as a huge differential to cap in 33.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Why would anyone bring in any of our players when it’s looking like they’ve started to give up? Fixtures don’t matter if the team isn’t together or behind the manager. What’ll most likely happen is the determination of Ronaldo will pull a few games out of the fire as Fred and Bruno work like mad behind him. Rest of the team walking around deciding where to go on holidays or if they should start looking for a new club.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Went to check on the Everton Burnley line-up, and surprised to see it's an earlier kick off.

Holgate booked 3mins off, blooming heck!

Will Weigy ever again show he's worth it?

Paul_Scholes18

Hmmm. It might not be a bad shout. Not entirely comfortable captaining Kane next gw and I was gonna take a hit and bring in Sancho for Kulu in 33 anyway. Could take the hit this week for Bruno instead...go your way and turn him into KDB for 34 and bring in Jota for Kulu instead.
I think it make sense, but if Salah smash us it will hurt extra bad if I do not have him.

If we win and Salah blank I will be very happy either way.

The biggest issue with the plan is I need to fix the rest of my side with transfers. Thus it will be two hits extra in that plan.

I think I keep Salah for one more week and then decide.

Moby

Dick
Ramsdale
TAA Robertson Doherty James
Salah Coutinho Raphinha Saka Kulu
Kane

Sanchez Weghorst Broja Dalot
2FT

Coutinho to Martinelli this week and rolling 2nd FT. Any other ideas?

Paul_Scholes18

Ramsdale
TAA Robertson Doherty James
Salah Coutinho Raphinha Saka Kulu
Kane

Sanchez Weghorst Broja Dalot
2FT

Coutinho to Martinelli this week and rolling 2nd FT. Any other ideas?
Coutinho to Barnes/Maddison maybe?

Possibly Robertson to Cancelo to diversify more.

Salah to Bruno.