Fantasy Premier League 21/22

paulscholes18

Wouldn't mind Ramsdale not playing Monday as I have Sanchez, Finally Cucurella does something after owning him for about 8 weeks.

Paul_Scholes18

I have 4/7 players returning. Normally quite decent, but rank drop
due to James getting 0 points which is basically -4 for the hit getting him and being one man down.

You always hope if defenders do not start they do not come on.

Zen

Ramsdale --> Pope
TAA --> James (ultra last minute decision)

Not sure what to make of these transfers.... generally, just ugh. Captaining Robertson over Salah means I've double over Salah captainers. But just um... the TAA transfer was just a pointless -5.... though I was planning to ditch him anyway, for a Chelsea defender too to open up some value.... but now I'm concerned about Chelsea :lol:

Was worried Pope wouldn't even get the 2, so happy there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
T’was Mr Glass Half Full…. though you’d have Havertz in your team g/fwd?

And not have Raphinha and wonder whether he’ll get you one or two points this week.
Can do it another week for free if needs be, and 2 free hitswhen they have doubles potentially.
However, they do have a 100m striker on the bench who surely gets wheeled out soon.

Paul_Scholes18

feck this day. United failure. Fantasy failure both in draft and normal team. My local team lost in the Swedish league too although expected.

It is not really easy being a United supporter right now.

Liverpool vs City is the most likely CL final and the last hope for Chelsea winning the league gone today.
Although Chelsea not seriously been in the race since December to be honest.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I've got up to 8.4 to spend on a mid fielder to replace Bernado, who's done nothing for weeks.

Or should I stick with him anyway and hope he comes good again?
If you're not maxed out on Liverpool and don't have him there's nobody better than Jota at that price point.

Also he never really did much for me but Foden seems pretty nailed for City these days and will surely haul at some point.

Paul_Scholes18

Kulusevski better save me.

If he could outscore Kane and Son it would be brilliant.

I expect Son and Kane both to score though.

Paul_Scholes18

Took out Bowen for this Gameweek, score & assist :mad:
why now and not before? He has been injured for weeks and now on his way back and some decent fixtures.

Unlucky still since I thought he would miss this game too and it was not obvious he would start at all, but why not sell him before?

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Feels like de ja vu, a Sunday watching Son punish us non owners.
At least Kane and Kulu points help take the heat out of it a bit.

Paul_Scholes18

Doherty saves the day. Son tries to ruin it, but overall I gain so good.

Kane not scoring in two games in a row is annoying and Son looks much better for goals today.

When I had Son it was the opposite. Just got to stick with Kane. The main reason I got him is since most cheaper forwards are rubbish and I have seen no evidence of any forward gems emerging.

Also he got the pens so may score from that even if dropping deeper.

Son is better value and if Ronaldo is fit it is tempting to do Kane to Ronaldo and Salah to Son.

paulscholes18

I was planning a Son and Maupay to Gordon and Kane double transfer. However I'm thinkin now of leaving Son and going Salah and Maupay to Maddison and Kane. Madness to take out Mo?
Be fine for the next two GW but you would want him back for 34 as they have Everton.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Took out Bowen for this Gameweek, score & assist :mad:
I can best that, I have him on the bench as was not expecting him to start (cameo at best) so wanted to avoid the 1 pointer :wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Where the heck is Tierney .
Although they've conceded and for the bigger picture we need Arse losing.