g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Moby

Dick
If Robertson plays tomorrow I think I'll assume he won't start both games in the double and swap him out.
Interesting. I had thoughts of hopping off the double liverpool defense, or even selling Salah. But I feel that's a luxury transfer to make. These guys even in one game can haul, plus they are playing their buddy Gerrard who'd let one slide.

They have to play full strength vs Spurs though I think, who can be party poopers. Feel like not having Son vs that Liverpool high line would be a killer (again!).

Zen

Whats the preferred City triple? Double defender with 1 MF or Cancelo with 2 MF?
Ederson is the one I'm first trying to push in, but means dropping Pope who I'd like for 37.... Ederson is legit the only guaranteed 180 minutes, he's gonna pop Fernandinho in that defence for one of the games probably.

Paul_Scholes18

So free Hit 36 is quite tricky. I think this is the best I got.

Schmeichel
Cancelo TAA Laporte
Salah Son Saka KDB Gordon
Richarlison Nkethia

Chelsea and Leicester players are risky. Raphinha can be worth a punt.

I think there is a clear lack of good defenders to target. Only Man City have a really good defensive double.
Chelsea very risky with rotation.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah there are rumors about him carrying a knock as well.
Really? Why did I buy him over Son :(. My differential.

I guess I might just get Son anyway too late. Going against the form player with a double is not how I normally play.

Paul_Scholes18

Hard to get in with his price. Especially with people gearing up for BB
Yeah my friend removed Salah for him and I went for Bruno for our double.
Fair to say he got the better deal.

Still given that we had back to back doubles you would have thought about more people would be selling Kane, Salah, Son for a United attacker back then.
I guess mostly only freee hitters had Ronaldo.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had a go at FH GW36. Not worth it as I have most of the big hitters. BB it is then.
Who are the essentials?
I have no City, Son, Kane, Havertz or Mount.
Do have Ronaldo, Toney and 9 doublers (or 11 without those 2), but get the feeling it's better to try andsmash rivals with a haul this week rather than try and get to 37 and use it.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
My friend has caught up with me in the league and the fecker is bench boosting with 15 doubles now. I am countering that with FH. We have exactly the same number of points now.

Ederson
TAA James Dias
Salah KDB Havertz Mount Saka
Richarlison Nketiah

Any changes I should be making?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I was a few PTS off top 1k about 4 weeks ago. Now I'm at 6k and clinging on to top 10k.

Son is killing me. Going Kane over Son has definitely backfired.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Who are the essentials?
I have no City, Son, Kane, Havertz or Mount.
Do have Ronaldo, Toney and 9 doublers (or 11 without those 2), but get the feeling it's better to try andsmash rivals with a haul this week rather than try and get to 37 and use it.
TAA
Salah
Cancelo
Alonso?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Current team (-4 and BB)

Ramsdale
TAA, Cancelo, Alonso, Matip
Salah, Havertz, Saka, Kulusevski, Coutinho
Kane

Subs: Foster, Davies, Nketiah,
Mateta

Potential WC team, no BB.

Schmeichel
Cancelo, TAA, Robertson, Alonso, Laporte
Saka, Salah, Foden, Son
Richarlison

Thoughts?

saivet

I was going to FH this week but turns out I have a full 11 of DGW plus Ben Davies on the bench

Ramsdale
Cancelo, Robertson, James
Ramsey, Saka, Havvertz, Salah
Jesus, Nketiah, Kane​

Better to use the chip in 37 I assume?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I was going to FH this week but turns out I have a full 11 of DGW plus Ben Davies on the bench

Ramsdale
Cancelo, Robertson, James
Ramsey, Saka, Havvertz, Salah
Jesus, Nketiah, Kane​

Better to use the chip in 37 I assume?
Yeah. Everyone should have a full dgw 11 this week if they've a half decent team. Of course it remains to be seen how many actually play twice. Chelsea and Liverpool will probably rotate a few in and it's always a lottery with Pep.

Paul_Scholes18

People are getting James on a FH while I am thinking of selling him. :lol:
I am probably keeping James. Cash and Digne got Liverpool and no other gems to get. If I sell Kane I might do James to TAA, but also tempted to do Taylor to Laporte/Dias. An Everton defender could be gold, but Noone that amazing.

carty

Supports
liverpool
So free Hit 36 is quite tricky. I think this is the best I got.

Schmeichel
Cancelo TAA Laporte
Salah Son Saka KDB Gordon
Richarlison Nkethia

Chelsea and Leicester players are risky. Raphinha can be worth a punt.

I think there is a clear lack of good defenders to target. Only Man City have a really good defensive double.
Chelsea very risky with r
My friend has caught up with me in the league and the fecker is bench boosting with 15 doubles now. I am countering that with FH. We have exactly the same number of points now.

Ederson
TAA James Dias
Salah KDB Havertz Mount Saka
Richarlison Nketiah

Any changes I should be making?
I would get rid of your Chelsea players especially if your friend has the same points. No point taking risks at this stage of the season high chance of rotation. I would swap Schmeichel also. Jota a decent shout for a Chelsea midfielder as he tends to start the league games .I would be getting 3 Liverpool and 3 City on a free hit.

Moby

Dick
Yeah he's an absolute troll. Wish I'd never brought him back in tbh but not sure I can sell when he'll definitely get an 18 point mega haul the moment I do.
Exactly. :lol:

If I do move him it will likely be for one of the City CBs who do seem to have decent set piece threat themselves, but still weighing it up. I think he definitely gets rested for Leeds but also the games in GW37 and 38 for chelsea seem to be two days apart? It's possible he starts 2 out of the next 4.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Exactly. :lol:

If I do move him it will likely be for one of the City CBs who do seem to have decent set piece threat themselves, but still weighing it up. I think he definitely gets rested for Leeds but also the games in GW37 and 38 for chelsea seem to be two days apart? It's possible he starts 2 out of the next 4.
Yeah I think that's a fair assumption. Eurgh.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Richarlison in for Weggy is tempting. Any news on a potential ban?
I know someone who reckons Richarlison was actually throwing the flare to a "safe" place in between fans rather than brainlessly into the fans. That seems more sensible, but angles aren't very conclusive either way.
Doesn't seem any talk of a ban about now though. Dare say if it was a United high profile player it'd have come already.