Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Moby

Dick
Were you not watching him vs us. He's their most important player in creating chances this season. He's worth to keep IMO at least until GW36.
But he still blanked. They look bad to keep a CS. Hes not nailed either and can also be played at RCB. He will likely be rested either side of their cup final. Not enough value for a 6m+ def.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
But he still blanked. They look bad to keep a CS. Hes not nailed either and can also be played at RCB. He will likely be rested either side of their cup final. Not enough value for a 6m+ def.
He should be nailed in GW36 if they lose to everton today. Surely Tuchel won't rest his key players anymore before top 4 is secured now.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
City def for the same price has better value.
:lol: Well, if that was your plan to replace him with city def then I won't disagree with you. I'm going to have 2 City, 2 LIV and James in GW36 DEF.

Zen

A title battle, a battle for 3rd/4th, and a relegation battle with 2 big teams involved. Can't go wrong with the final few weeks for the drama.

Paul_Scholes18

So which fecker to have ruined my season shall go first?

Kane or James?

I know they will haul when I sell them, but if I keep then Son will outscore Kane every game and James will get 2 points max.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Surprised there's no thread on the cafe about Richarlison throwing a lit flare into the crowd after scoring.
That'll be a decent ban without any doubt .

Withnail

Bit of a duff week but KdB being rested didn't work out too badly as Son is my VC. Got a bit lucky there as it'll bring me from the high 30s up to 58pts or so.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He did what? What a feckin tool
It's absolutely unreal. Fans get kicked out for chucking them, but at least they tend to throw them onto the floor or onto a bit of grass near the hoardings.
This twat has thrown it utterly indiscriminatorily into a packed set of fans!

Imagine that hitting you in the face.

Withnail

It's absolutely unreal. Fans get kicked out for chucking them, but at least they tend to throw them onto the floor or onto a bit of grass near the hoardings.
This twat has thrown it utterly indiscriminatorily into a packed set of fans!

Imagine that hitting you in the face.
Mind-boggling. He's lucky no one was injured. There's nothing in the rules about throwing stuff into the crowd I take it? It probably should be a red card offence.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Next season I'm getting Son and keeping him for the whole duration.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I hear this every season but then he starts the season either being suspended or facing City in the opening game and his ownership is 1%.

Withnail

Saka and Gabriel coming off my bench for TAA and KDB isn't looking too shabby at the moment either. I had 17 points this morning so I'm delighted. This could turn into a good week after all.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I hear this every season but then he starts the season either being suspended or facing City in the opening game and his ownership is 1%.
Don't forget Mitrovic... 3rd time lucky!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ffs Davies conceded last minute... At least I had Kulu.

Boys out there kidding themselves that Kulusevski could cover Son :lol:
Kulu plus where you should the extra 4-5 mill actually can.
Everyone says this every season but no one does it :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

Kane(C) and Kulusevski with 1 point more than Son though.

Now I am tempted to bring in Son and Kane out just to see if Kane suddenly starts outperforming Son.

In the end in my draft league Son has secured the win pretty much.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Green arrow thanks to brother Martinelli in the end.

Hit for Coutinho in the mud.
Same. Ah well we got him for the double double right? I know he came on and got assists today but I still think I'll do Kulu > Foden and leave it. Really wish I had Son rather than Kane but that ship has sailed I feel.

Moby

Dick
Same. Ah well we got him for the double double right? I know he came on and got assists today but I still think I'll do Kulu > Foden and leave it. Really wish I had Son rather than Kane but that ship has sailed I feel.
Yeah the Kane - Son coin toss went one way in the end.

As for Kulu, I'm tempted to keep all 4 attackers from Arsenal and Spurs for their derby. That games looks like it will be pretty lively and should have goals. Neither defense is particularly great. If Tavares is still the Arsenal LB Conte would be mental not to throw Kulu at him. That guy is genuinely horrible and away from his position half the time.

My other option is James to Laporte or Dias and I think that's safer. Less rotation and their defenders get returns from set pieces.

Along with that I can do Weghorst to Richarlison but not sure if he's injured or banned. Martinelli to Gordon is also an option.

IrishRedDevil

I have 11 starting doubles this week without any planning / transfers.

Worried about using free hit now.

Just know I’ll be comparing against the original team and it never seems to work out.

Zen

TC Salah or BB..... was adament I was TC'ing Salah in 36, but now might just roll the TC to Richarlison Someone else in 37 with 6 doubles.

I'm not sure Salah can outscore 4 doublers on my bench... and if I don't get 16pts from my bench, whatever, I deserve it!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That 6m price they slapped on him ended up a complete joke. He's easily 8-8.5m worth if not.

He's about the only thing that went right this week.
30 points!

Ronaldo captain tomorrow. Need something decent, even 1 goal would be a huge benefit, as I'm suddenly down to 10th in my league. Super tight though. WIll be a handful of points off 7th I think.

Need to make a great use of this free hit. Had a quick look and already have about 9 doublers, but it's whether they're the right ones.
Definitely think 36 over 37 still.