Fantasy Premier League 21/22

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
I'm not even waiting, this week.

Pukki out for Mateta
So I can pay for Schmiechel to replace Foster.

Might even drop Kulu to the bench to play Watkins and Mateta as forwards

Getting a jump on it before Schmiechel's price goes up.
Plus I'm going to captain Schiechel, first time I'm going to captain a keeper.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah I was never close to getting Foden despite him playing a lot.

Now Havertz to Foden is tempting for next week. Particular as City should go with strongest team then to secure the league and Chelsea rest players for the cup final.

Now is Foden in the best 11? Not 100% sure, but I feel like Sterling been poor recently so probably not in the first 11.
Mahrez and Jesus and Foden feels like the best attack they got, but with Pep it can always change. Bernardo can play up front and drop Foden to the bench for example.

Zen

Was toying with Ake.....and if I had gone with him, I'd would of had the sniper out for Pep with that purposeful 59th minute sub of him. He's an absolute windup and knows it. :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

On 39 points with Kulu, Son, Mount and Alonso to play.

More green arrows. :drool:

The first 3/4 of this season was a total nightmare for me, but the past 6 weeks I've bounced back.
I'm not top 10K but I'm cool with being at 790,000 overall
I got 6 reds in a row. It started with selling Son and getting Kane.

Since then every logical move has been the wrong one due to that.

Paul_Scholes18

The bright side Taylor will sub on. I think he got one bonus unless they changed it.
I think Robertson lost his bonus though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If I was Klopp or Pep, I'd just randomly leave players out more often just to enjoy the meltdowns :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Should've stuck to my plan and just brought Foden in. Be glad when this season is over. It's been annoying as feck.
Man I hovered on him for so long and went for Coutinho. I been leading my rival all year and he's catching up to me. I still have a FH over him so plenty time for me to completely shit the bed :lol:

Moby

Dick
Should've stuck to my plan and just brought Foden in. Be glad when this season is over. It's been annoying as feck.
Had the same choice and got Coutinho instead and I feel we kinda got away as he could've gotten more points. The doubt of city rotation and the fact that I've owned Foden so much before and he has a tendency to blank even when City score loads kept me from it. He also like almost never gets bonus but still 6 point loss nevertheless.

Was a bit of a mixed day. Didn't mind the likes of KDB, Mane, Jota etc not do much. Even Cancelo had a small score by his standards. I had thought about captaining Coutinho in the end but fell asleep and missed the deadline (thought I had reverse jinxed my jinx of buying him and he'd maybe score now :lol:).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone with Cancelo must have been fuming when he was spark through on goal on about 88.and missed.

Paul_Scholes18

Kulusevski damn might need to sell him for next week.

I got 3 Chelsea and I am 100% certain they rotate the team for that Leeds game.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If I sold Kulu it was going to be for Coutinho anyway so whatever.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah Kulu is gone next week. Either straight swap to Foden or as a -4 with Schar to Maddison and Laporte which as of now I have the exact funds for.

Moby

Dick
Yeah Kulu is gone next week. Either straight swap to Foden or as a -4 with Schar to Maddison and Laporte which as of now I have the exact funds for.
Was thinking about the last two Spurs fixtures as well.

This game is changing far too quickly. 2 GWs back Kulu was one of the hottest properties in the game. And with so little games left the hits won't have time to pay back.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Was thinking about the last two Spurs fixtures as well.

This game is changing far too quickly. 2 GWs back Kulu was one of the hottest properties in the game. And with so little games left the hits won't have time to pay back.
They would in a dgw and Leicester have the best one. It's just whether or not Maddison plays both even if they are knocked out of Europe. He's not even in the squad today is he?

But I'll probably just end up doing that Foden transfer anyway to save myself a benching headache (a week too late sadly).

Moby

Dick
They would in a dgw and Leicester have the best one. It's just whether or not Maddison plays both even if they are knocked out of Europe. He's not even in the squad today is he?

But I'll probably just end up doing that Foden transfer anyway to save myself a benching headache (a week too late sadly).
Yeah that was the issue with Maddison. Don't think he will start both games. They have enough options and literally nothing to play for.

I can do Martinelli and Kulu to Gordon and Foden but ideally would have wanted more city assets.

Paul_Scholes18

Vice captain finally doing a job for me. Not sure I had a vice captain this season before this round.