Fantasy Premier League 21/22

El-Manos

Chasing here. Richarlison to Vardy, zaha to maddison or Bowen, digne to tsimikas?
Schmeichel (dubravka
Tsimikas white amartey (schar& cash)
KDB Son Saka maddison (coutinho)
Kane Vardy nketiah

armband on Kane

Paul_Scholes18

Burnley having to attack gives value to Bruno and Wilson. Ideally I wanted Eriksen and Jesus but a bit short on that so could be Bruno and Jesus. And maybe Henry or Janssen to cover Brentford. Or just Eriksen and Wilson. Barnes high in that list as well.
I would go for Barnes if you can afford him. Now Bruno is more nailed, but much lower ceiling. Southampton also can't defend that well right now.

I think you should either go for players from the favorites to win or players with high goal involvement.

You might have a different opinion to me or the bookies etc, but we can probably agree on a few favorites.

If having much to play for is good or bad is hard to know.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Everyone is keeping quiet. I don't want to leak my thoughts and potential moves :wenger:

Paul_Scholes18

I think 3 Chelsea can be real good, but fear rotation. Problem with 3 is if Tuchel goes mad I could easily be down to 10 players.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Disappointing day at Wembley, my boys losing the play off final v Sunderland.

Let's see if we can end the fantasy season decently.

Richarlison & Ramsey (tipped to drop tonight) to Kane and Foden (didn't start last game, but seems tipped to this one).

Doing it, unless anyone has any concerns?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Saving a free hit for the last game of the season would be really handy. Might try that next season. Double gameweeks are a trap really with players being rested.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Richarlison & Ramsey (tipped to drop tonight) to Kane and Foden (didn't start last game, but seems tipped to this one).

Unlucky on the playoffs, sucks to lose a final. Hoping for a better result at Wembley tomorrow… with an ear on the PL.

Tfrs look fine.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
Saving a free hit for the last game of the season would be really handy. Might try that next season. Double gameweeks are a trap really with players being rested.
Really? I don't think it's a great use of a free hit.

There could be a decent amount of rotation tomorrow alone.

Double GWs aren't a trap if you do enough research imo.

Paul_Scholes18

Why do you have an insane amount of money in the bank?

Paul_Scholes18

Who to pick? Who to change?

One transfer, £0.1m itb.

Richarlison to Antonio or Toney?

Dier to Sessegnon (just for the potential attacking points)

Havertz to Bowen or Maddison or Mount or Foden?

So I have heard comments that both Chelsea and Everton look to rotate.

Now I think James is the first one I think will get rotated for Chelsea which is a huge problem for me.
He is probably the last one I want to see getting 0 minutes since I have better cover up front than defensivly.
Although if I make a -4 to get another good defender I need to bench a good attacker.

Gordon is probably benched as well. I can still see Richarlison starting.

Havertz probably do get a start again I think, but who knows.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Now I think James is the first one I think will get rotated for Chelsea which is a huge problem for me.
He is probably the last one I want to see getting 0 minutes since I have better cover up front than defensivly.
Although if I make a -4 to get another good defender I need to bench a good attacker.

My issue with Richarlison is they’re safe .. and Arsenal after 4th.

Think him to Antonio or Toney.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Why would they need to rotate much though? Need James to play as he's such a high ceiling merchant

Don't want a repeat of the year I had Alex and Lampard as my 2 points of difference and both were rested for the Fa cup final. Cost me my league last game.

Dan_F

Any news on whether Jesus is likely to start? I probably need to swap out Watkins and he seems like the best gamble for the final week.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Maddison (H) Vs Southampton or
Zaha (H) Vs Us

Both so tempting. Other mid I have are Saka, KDB, Son and Bowen
Both good options but Maddison for me.

Any news on whether Jesus is likely to start? I probably need to swap out Watkins and he seems like the best gamble for the final week.
If I had to guess I'd say he'll start but it's impossible to predict with Pep. Foden will definitely start so that leaves Jesus or Mahrez for the right hand side. Unless he goes with Sterling and Grealish on the flanks... :D This is why I hate City players in FPL.

SB16

I'm so tempted to bring in Mount and Maddison today, but have slight reservations about whether or not the latter starts....

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
If you are buying then neither

If you are benching one then bench Laporte. Villa will try to score and city defense is wounded.
Who is better alternative? I need to drop Davies to get Son. Have up to 6.6. already own Alonso and TAA.

You need to find a way to get Son.

From your options, Toney is a good shout. Swapping dier to sess is only for the attacking return as both will get same defensive points...

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Done a -4 in the end, swapped out Coutinho (was on the bench anyway) for cheapest possible midfielder (Delph) and with some money also in my kitty left over, I went Weghorst to Vardy

Schmikes
TAA, Robertson, Alonso
KdB(c), Son, Raphina, Cornet
Richarlson, Vardy, Nketiah

Subs: Foster, Clyne, Digne, Delph

KdB provisional captain. A hell of a lot going with Son, so may just go for the differential. Work league, lad in 2nd needs to do at least a -4 as well, a lot of injuries or non starters so I have the opportunity to do a differential for my overall rank.