g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Vardy party this week vs Leeds. Then the big red machine returns.
Actually my question was stupid. If I get Son, there's no way to get Ronaldo unless I downgrade Cancelo to 5.0... not worth it. But Son does scare me...

Moby

Dick
Actually my question was stupid. If I get Son, there's no way to get Ronaldo unless I downgrade Cancelo to 5.0... not worth it. But Son does scare me...
Yeah. That's been an issue the whole season. But I'd rather keep a premium defense and a premium spot for a forward because it's much easier to manage. If Spurs fire there shouldn't be too much of a gap between Son and Kane.

Count Ravioli

Settled on my lineup.

Mendy
Livra, Duffy, White, TAA
Raphina, Salah, Mbuemo, ESR
Jimenez, Kane

Subs: Sanchez, Antonio, Cancelo, Townsend

Livra, Duffy and White are cheap but good fixtures and expect us to score against City Cancelo only makes it 2nd on my bench
That’s my exact defence except chilly for white. On fixtures it makes sense but leaving out a 6 mil defender feels wrong, are you feeling confident?

Moby

Dick
I'm settled on this for now. Anyone feels anything should be changed?

Ramsdale
TAA Cancelo James Chilwell
Salah Raphinha Foden Mbuemo
Vardy Antonio

Foster Livramento Hwang Brownhill

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm settled on this for now. Anyone feels anything should be changed?

Ramsdale
TAA Cancelo James Chilwell
Salah Raphinha Foden Mbuemo
Vardy Antonio

Foster Livramento Hwang Brownhill
Solid starting 11. Of course, I'd say that considering it's the same as mine (except I have Toney and not James) :lol:

Nickosaur

Sanchez
TAA - Rudiger - Dias - White - Livramento
Salah (C) - Townsend
Vardy - Antonio - Toney

Subs: Fornals, Traore, Moder

Shocking team. Bring on the red arrows :lol:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Yeah, I still don’t know what to do this week. Hard to pick an XI, and I also have 2 FTs and £1.4m ITB.

Ramsdale
Trent James Cancelo
Salah(c) Mbeumo Foden Raphinha
Toney(v) Vardy Antonio

Foster, Duffy Dias Brownhill

The benching situation feels like I need to play four from Cancelo, Dias, Duffy, Foden, Antonio and Raphinha, before benching two. That’s before transfers though.

Possible transfers:
  • Vardy to Kane
  • Raphinha to Jota
  • Dias to Chilwell
  • Maybe it is time to sell Antonio? The next seven fixtures are ugly and he could well be benched for three of next five. Bought at £7.5m, can sell for £7.8m, but would cost £8.2m to get back in GW16, or more likely GW18.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Yeah, I still don’t know what to do this week. Hard to pick an XI, and I also have 2 FTs and £1.4m ITB.

Ramsdale
Trent James Duffy Cancelo
Salah(c) Mbeumo Foden
Toney(v) Vardy Antonio

Foster, Dias Raphinha Brownhill

The benching situation feels like I need to play four from Cancelo, Dias, Duffy, Foden, Antonio and Raphinha, before benching two. That’s before transfers though.

Possible transfers:
  • Vardy to Kane
  • Raphinha to Jota
  • Dias to Chilwell
  • Maybe it is time to sell Antonio? The next seven fixtures are ugly and he could well be benched for three of next five. Bought at £7.5m, can sell for £7.8m, but would cost £8.2m to get back in GW16, or more likely GW18.
Why is Antonio getting benched?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm keeping Antonio and playing him until he picks up a knock. West Ham are a top 6 side and he can score against anyone I feel.

Also, like you said an absolute pain in the arse to get back if you do sell him.

Dan_F

There is going to be real tears this week with some of the bench scores.

The more I look at my squad, the more I think Raphina might actually be the one to drop to the bench this week. I didn’t really consider it before.

Anyone got the balls to armband the likes of Vardy this week and go against Salah?

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Is Bobby Firmino going to play?
Has a hamstring injury so probably not. I'm considering Jota but worried he might not play after the break..

There is going to be real tears this week with some of the bench scores.

The more I look at my squad, the more I think Raphina might actually be the one to drop to the bench this week. I didn’t really consider it before.

Anyone got the balls to armband the likes of Vardy this week and go against Salah?
Not a bad shout. Raphina's next three fixtures also look a bit crap: Leicester (H), Spuds (A), Brighton (A)

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Has a hamstring injury so probably not. I'm considering Jota but worried he might not play after the break..
I’m considering Havertz to Jota and Vardy to Kane next week - as you say, concern is whether he loses his place.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I’m considering Havertz to Jota and Vardy to Kane next week - as you say, concern is whether he loses his place.
Yeah I can't be arsed with him because of it. Great player and points magnet but too much of a rotation risk.

There's so few alternatives. ESR is one but Arsenal's next 5 fixtures are bad (only 2 good ones).

Trossard I'm thinking as a wild shout given Brighton's easy fixtures.

Dimitar09

Is Ronaldo to Kane worth a - 4 hit.
Kane will surely start to hit form under Conte and don't fancy much from United against City.

Last edited:

Dan_F

Not a bad shout. Raphina's next three fixtures also look a bit crap: Leicester (H), Spuds (A), Brighton (A)
Even the last remaining green fixtures in his run are Brentford and Crystal Palace, who are doing pretty well.

I might downgrade to Gallagher soon, or you could even do Rice or Brownhill (gulp) as a bench filler, which gives more ability to fit Son and a premium striker.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is Ronaldo to Kane worth a - 4 hit.
Kane will surely start to hit form under Conte and don't fancy much from United against City.
If you've kept Ronaldo until this point, certainly don't take him out!!
And definitely not for a hit. That'd be madness.

Ronaldo could easily score 1 against City. He should have had a goal v Liverpool, even in a 5-0 smashfest where we looked a shambles. Still surprised VAR ruled that one out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Very difficult week really.

I'm currently looking at the below

Ramsdale
Chilwell Duffy TAA
Salah (c) Foden Townsend Rapha
Vardy Jimi Antonio

White, Cancelo, Brownhill, Foster

Not 100% comfy with Cancelo benched, but who in that 11 do you leave out otherwise? Duffy is home to Newcastle.
White has a good fixture too, but I have Ramsdale in goal, and you can't either leave TAA, Chilwell or Duffy out over him surely. And always better to play attackers.

If i were to look at subs I'd either do Townsend to Smith-Rowe (but he has Liverpool and United aways in next 4), Cancelo to James (but then which of that back 3 do i leave out etc)

Probs best to leave it alone, then do 2 transfers post ints.
I want to be getting Ronaldo in fairly soon I'd say.

saivet

That’s my exact defence except chilly for white. On fixtures it makes sense but leaving out a 6 mil defender feels wrong, are you feeling confident?
Confident that it can be a good week but I can quite easily seeing one or more of the guys on my bench getting points.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I'm benching Cancelo as well and playing

Sa
Chilwell Rudiger Duffy
ESR Salah Mbuemo Havertz
Antonio Ronaldo Jimenez

Subs: Steer, Cancelo, Allan, Williams

Havertz in the bin next week for Son.

Moby

Dick
Not 100% comfy with Cancelo benched, but who in that 11 do you leave out otherwise?
Townsend? Everton are crap especially without Doucoure who was the only creative force in the team. Townsend is bang average to do something on his own and facing Spurs with a new manager.

Skills

Snitch
-----McCarthy
TAA - James - Chillwell
Raph - Mbueno - Foden - Salah - Havertz
------Toney - Kane

White, Livra, Hwang

Baking a transfer this week. I'm tempted by all 3 on my bench :nervous:

ell

DId Ronaldo and Allan to Toney and Son this week. Cant see the value in Ronaldo for the next 3 game weeks (hope I'm wrong!). Brentford and Spurs have good fixtures on paper - but who bloody knows. Will be looking to ship Havertz this week for Mount/Foden if he blanks again.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Don't wanna hear any crying about benched points after this gw. You've got a bench boost chip for a reason.
I know I got good advice a day or 2 back about using the bench boost for a double fixture gameweek to ensure the starting 11 are playing but I really don't think I can turn it down this week with whats available and after having 25 on it last week. I've also had 3 red arrows in a row and want to get a bit of momentum going again. By the time a double gameweek comes around I might be squeezing more premiums in and have Brownhill and Obafemi as fodder

Ramsdale
Rudiger James Chilwell Cancelo
Son Salah Foden Raphinha Smith-Rowe
Toney

Foster, Livramento, Jiminez, Antonio

slored1

Sanchez
Rudiger - White - TAA
Salah (C) - ESR - Foden - Mbeumo - Son
Antonio - Edouard

Quite happy with the team, planning to go Foden -> Rashford if Ole is sacked. Loads of cash in the bank.

Teja

I'm debating if I should go Mbuemo or stick with Salah. Top of my mini league by ~2 points, so I don't know if I should protect or continue to attack.

Dan_F

I'm debating if I should go Mbuemo or stick with Salah. Top of my mini league by ~2 points, so I don't know if I should protect or continue to attack.
Mbuemo is a hell of a gamble, but could be inspired.

Don't wanna hear any crying about benched points after this gw. You've got a bench boost chip for a reason.
It’s tempting. I even have a playing goalkeeper. Not having to worry about this on the next wildcard would be useful. It’s always unlikely that you can field a full squad with double fixtures anyway.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Chilwell looking tastier for non-owners. Jota too gets a big boost with Firmino out for longer than just this match and the internationals.

Tempted by both.

RedDevil@84

Any non-fancy replacements for Alonso?

This is for my draft and all big names are picked up. Pinnock or Christensen or White are available I think.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Any non-fancy replacements for Alonso?

This is for my draft and all big names are picked up. Pinnock or Christensen or White are available I think.
Would probably pick Pinnock of those 3. Nailed. Good fixtures. Fairly attacking.

This might be of use....

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Hwang Dias Guiata and Veltman(Upgrade to Reguilion or someone with extra .7 cash?) worth a bench boost?
Is that a free transfer? Yeah it's tricky because with Lamptey fit it looks like Veltman and Duffy might be battling over that 3rd centre back spot now. You'd be annoyed if you BB and he doesn't play but it's a great fixture as well if he does.