Fantasy Premier League 21/22

ROFLUTION

Yeah I considered it and thought about other options. But the two things that decided for me: his price was dropping and would have cost me 0.1m and I want him out eventually, so if used my spare funds elsewhere like Raph/Mbeumo to Jota, I will get completely locked out of a premium striker outside of taking a hit so my team structure which has been planned with a premium striker needed this move now. But yeah, easy keep if you don't have those issues.
True. I have no issues and even have a way of both having a nice team and Vardy+Ronaldo soon

Cornish

Gallagher and Kane for Havertz and Vardy are the obvious transfers for me to make this week aren’t they?
or is Son and Jimenez/Wilson a better combination

ROFLUTION

Gallagher and Kane for Havertz and Vardy are the obvious transfers for me to make this week aren’t they?
I think I see Son as more stable. Kane bagged 4 goals in the internationals but somehow none of the goals seemed impressive to me.

Leonzo1

I need to start two out of Havertz Hwang ESR and Raphinha, any advice?

Paul_Scholes18

I will warn that Gallagher who has overperformed might decline a bit. He is still playing in central midfield.

We did see with Gundogan last year that players can perform in that role, but it usually do not last that long.

Palace form might drop now over christmas. I think Smith Rowe is the better pick from those 2 as I think Arsenal is a stronger team.

Skills

Snitch
I've got 2 free transfers this week.

I'm thinking is it time to drop down from double Chelsea to single Chelsea defence?

I've got Chillwell & James. I'm thinking Chillwell out, Reguillon in this week.

Then switch Havertz and Mbuemo out next week

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

I'm thinking is it time to drop down from double Chelsea to single Chelsea defence?

After Tuchel's comments I look at James and Chilwell as attacking mids with clean sheet potential. Season keepers for me. Both are very capable of double digits in every game.

Average points per 90 for Chilwell = 9
Average points per 90 for James = 12.5

Mental.

clonsolar

After Tuchel's comments I look at James and Chilwell as attacking mids with clean sheet potential. Season keepers for me. Both are very capable of double digits in every game.

Mental.
100% agree with this. There are fouir midfielders playing as defenders in my eyes. Trent/Cancelo/Chillwell/. Assist + clean sheet 9-12 points, Goal + clean sheet 9-12 points. Strikers would need two goals to acheive that, midfielder goal + clean sheet to acheive that. Great Value at their prices.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Not a fan of double defence of any team, it's too high risk. Just depends on how you want to play the game.

Skills

Snitch

Mental.
Wouldn't you say Reguillon's the same under Conte and also a smaller rotation risk?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Right pals, I've not even looked at this for 2 weeks. 2 transfers to sort this out.

Ramsdale
Chilwell Cancelo TAA
Salah (c) Foden Townsend Rapha
Jimi Antonio Vardy

(White, Duffy, Brownhill, Foster)

Vardy certainly needs to go, either to Kane or Ronaldo. Probably makes most sense to have Kane for their insane run of next 4 games.

I have 0.7, Kane is 12.2, so I need to find 0.9 elsewhere.

So what's best?

Jimi down to Hwang? That leaves money for a Kane to Ronaldo switch in a few weeks. plus upgrading Townsend to a Smith-Rowe or someone.
Antonio to Hwang for a Wolves double up before their good run. Antonio has Wolves away, City away and Chelsea home in next 4.
Something else?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Not a fan of double defence of any team, it's too high risk. Just depends on how you want to play the game.
I'm usually the same but you have to see these guys as out of position defenders because they play so high up the pitch are will get many attacking returns (alongside playing in a solid defensive unit for those CS points).

Put it this way, James at £6m vs Benhrahma at a similar price... Benrahma is the more advanced player but I bet James will outscore him in attacking returns (and then you have to add the CS points, BPS and extra point for a goal). It's a no-brainer...

With that said, I don't have both myself (only Chilwell) and won't be doing so as Chelsea's fixtures are not the best in the short term.

Wouldn't you say Reguillon's the same under Conte and also a smaller rotation risk?
We need to see more from Spurs. As a team, they are not the same unit Chelsea are.

Right pals, I've not even looked at this for 2 weeks. 2 transfers to sort this out.

Ramsdale
Chilwell Cancelo TAA
Salah (c) Foden Townsend Rapha
Jimi Antonio Vardy

(White, Duffy, Brownhill, Foster)

Vardy certainly needs to go, either to Kane or Ronaldo. Probably makes most sense to have Kane for their insane run of next 4 games.

I have 0.7, Kane is 12.2, so I need to find 0.9 elsewhere.

So what's best?

Jimi down to Hwang? That leaves money for a Kane to Ronaldo switch in a few weeks. plus upgrading Townsend to a Smith-Rowe or someone.
Antonio to Hwang for a Wolves double up before their good run. Antonio has Wolves away, City away and Chelsea home in next 4.
Something else?
I think Vardy to Kane and Jimenez to Hwang (with Townsend to ESR or Gallagher to follow next week) is the wisest move as it allows you to get Ronaldo GW16 onwards.

Codie

Jesus and Son or Kane and Raphina?
Or Kane, Jota, Reguilon to replace Jesus, Son, Chilwell (-4)?

Currently:

Sanchez (Steel)
Chilwell TAA Cancelo James (Livra)
Salah Son Foden (Gallagher, ESR)
Jesus Wilson (Dennis)

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Just seen that Foden has a knock. Fml. Hopefully ok for Sunday.
Dont mind. I need one of my first teamers to miss out and get that Livra CS off the bench... You may be thinking "yo DS, why don't you just start with Livra?" Well... if I do, he will concede within 6 minutes :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Pound for pound.. Son or Kane?

To date Son has got some decent points (considering the team he's been playing in) but will Kane finally hit goalscoring form (and on pens... he's good at "winning" pen)?
I'm going Kane simply because of structure and flexibility. Son is at too awkward of a price.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Pound for pound.. Son or Kane?

To date Son has got some decent points (considering the team he's been playing in) but will Kane finally hit goalscoring form (and on pens... he's good at "winning" pen)?
Everyone keeps asking this. I think Son is better for the simple reason he gets extra points for a goal and clean sheet and is effectively playing out of position. That said if your team structure suits Kane over him then I would probaby just go with Kane, especially if you have an eye on switching to Ronaldo.

paulscholes18

Jesus and Son or Kane and Raphina?
Or Kane, Jota, Reguilon to replace Jesus, Son, Chilwell (-4)?

Currently:

Sanchez (Steel)
Chilwell TAA Cancelo James (Livra)
Salah Son Foden (Gallagher, ESR)
Jesus Wilson (Dennis)
Kane and Raphinha, as Kane gives you an easy route to Ronaldo

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Everyone keeps asking this. I think Son is better for the simple reason he gets extra points for a goal and clean sheet and is effectively playing out of position. That said if your team structure suits Kane over him then I would probaby just go with Kane, especially if you have an eye on switching to Ronaldo.
Already have Ronaldo. It was bad enough getting rid of Bruno, couldn't bin Ronaldo too.

Maybe Son then.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Foden and Jimenez doubts.
Did half consider using foden to get vardy to kane but if Jimi is also a doubt and probably no better than Hwang , then that downgrade is the better route I expect.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kane v Ronaldo...hmmm

No brainer to go Kane for the next few isn't it....

Watford away and the fact I'm going to United v Arsenal isn't enough to go Ronaldo is it? :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

With Foden and Grealish maybe out it looks bad for my normal team. Livramento to save the day.

Although for my draft team it surely would result in Mahrez starting a game finally. Worth starting him over Rudiger?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Is Foden definitely out? I am already plumping for 5 at the back :houllier:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fantasy scout has Ronaldo over Kane. Interesting.
Watford are gub and Ronaldo is Ronaldo, but Kane coming off a string of goals, albeit against non league level teams, and has less than tight Leeds.

Hmm, romance v head here I think.

Almost the worst thing of the comparison is that Tottenham play 4.30 Sunday, meaning if Ronaldo blanks you have the whole game week to sit through regretting it :)

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
No I think he is a doubt. Grealish more certainly out.
Interesting. With KdB and Grealish out they might risk him if it’s just a knock. I think I will start him because I dont fancy Raphinha at Spurs or Arsenal mids versus Liverpool.

Would you lads go Raphinha or Livra given the fixtures?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
No I think he is a doubt. Grealish more certainly out.
No Grealish, KdB has Ginger Covid and potentially no Grealish. Poor City, down to their last 37 attacking midfielders
Fantasy scout has Ronaldo over Kane. Interesting.
Watford are gub and Ronaldo is Ronaldo, but Kane coming off a string of goals, albeit against non league level teams, and has less than tight Leeds.

Hmm, romance v head here I think.

Almost the worst thing of the comparison is that Tottenham play 4.30 Sunday, meaning if Ronaldo blanks you have the whole game week to sit through regretting it :)
You told me about head v heart last year and I took that on board (as well as putting some effort in) and turned 4millionth at halfway to top 80k.

What I’ve realised this season is that the hundreds of complete w@nkers who are drowning the Caf in shite posts and threads, have made me even more stubborn than I usually am. So … Viva Ronaldo, feck em.