Fantasy Premier League 21/22

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Just need the CS to be wiped out now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't believe James nicked an assist for that. That's lucky stuff isn't it .

My watch beeped and I was hoping the ball somehow got across to Chillers to bang it in.

Schneiderman

No last hurrah for Havertz. They really don't pass to Chelsea strikers, doubt I'll be choosing Lukaku over Ronaldo/Kane later in the season. Loved that scrubby James assist!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I’ve dropped Rudiger on bench. What a failure.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Pleased with the James / Chilwell double up but could have been so much more!

Nickosaur

Watching this as a Rudiger owner and a non-Chilwell/James owner has been nailbiting... Chilwell and James look like scoring and assisting everytime they go forward :lol:

Vardy has been a shite signing for me!

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
Off to a great start with James and Mendy. Curious to see how my bench plays out today, I picked Henry from Brentford as the second sub over Sarr, giving United the benefit of the doubt— let’s see…

Withnail

I was going to swap out Rudiger for James but decided to roll over my transfer as I need to get Vardy out and rejig things a little. Very happy with that decision so far.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Nice haul from Rudiger.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I always do the wrong thing in this game. Rudiger out for James this week, after having had him for last 6 weeks!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I took him out for Reguilon, so I could get in TAA, wish I just done Havertz to Jota now
I think that combo could still be a very useful one going forward! I just seem to make the right decisions at the wrong time (probably two weeks after everyone else has done them and gotten their hauls in!)

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I did Reguillon and Kane in for Dias and Vardy. Would have rolled if I only had 1 FT.

No clean sheets for Watford in 21 PL matches… potential for a Foster clean sheet is so sordid.

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
Damnnn I hope I get to use my bench player, Rico Henry with a goal and an assist.