Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
TAA - 15
James - 12
Chilwell - 9

Anyone else got all 3?
Yep. Cancelo as well tomorrow. They’re all outrageous value.

I’ve never consistently played four at the back in FPL but it’s looking like the best strategy this season.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
So Jiminez who was odds on to be benched, played and scored. And the player I switched to, Hwang, did jack.

At least I didn't go the heart option and bring Ronaldo in, so I won't be stewing through Kane's game tomorrow.
However, with an assist, I still need Kane to do something tomorrow, so it isn't genius just yet!

But glad I don't have Ronaldo away at Chelsea, even if we do have the new Carrick and Phelan dream team caretaker combo in place by then.
And Jiménez got two bonus points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And Jiménez got two bonus points.
He's an unconvincing player isn't he. Doesn't score that many, and Wolves aren't that good.
Will have to see if the premium striker route pays off, and whether Hwang has done his biscuits now and wasn't ever sustainable as a scores every chance merchant.

ps Ronaldo missed loads of chances apparently.

Moby

Dick
Yep. Cancelo as well tomorrow. They’re all outrageous value.

I’ve never consistently played four at the back in FPL but it’s looking like the best strategy this season.
Yep. There are like 3 Chelsea and 2 city defenders who can all start along with TAA every week.

I went 5 ATB today so 4 every week for sure.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I'm not brave enough to double up on defenders from the same team. 1 Liverpool, 1 Chelsea, 1 City.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Gah. I can't go without Trent any longer, especially with the fixtures coming up.

Now thinking Trent, Kane and Dennis (bench fodder) in for Duffy, Ronaldo, Antonio.

Moby

Dick
Looking at overall ownership is pretty pointless. Top 10K is a good meaningful sample, as well as people around your rank if you are quite adrift.
Yeah that was just a throwaway comment. But he should be up there with Salah as the most essential. Probably even more if Liverpool defense becomes tight.

I remember during the gw8 WC some here saying he can be avoided because Liverpool have tricky fixtures etc.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
64 from 8, which seems very healthy so far this week. Kane, Reguillon, Foden and Cancelo to come. Mbeumo as first sub, so really hope Foden is fit to play. Should be a green arrow, could be a really big one.

I did Dias (reluctantly) and Vardy (gladly) to Kane and Reguillon this week, so we’re still to see whether they pay off.

Plan is probably roll the transfer this week, and then use one or two next week. Medium term targets are now Chilwell from GW14 and Ronaldo under a new manager from GW16 (as Kane has Norwich in GW15). Brentford boys can be sold for fodder or a Watford forward to free up some funds.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Dan_F

He's an unconvincing player isn't he. Doesn't score that many, and Wolves aren't that good.
Will have to see if the premium striker route pays off, and whether Hwang has done his biscuits now and wasn't ever sustainable as a scores every chance merchant.

ps Ronaldo missed loads of chances apparently.
Hwang is a bench filler striker at that price and an easy way to stock up on the premium defenders. He should only start in games like next week against Norwich.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Three weeks in a row I've got it wrong Ramsdale v Foster now!

Thought Ramsdale would get more save points, but was probably burnt from the time Foster got 1 and Rammo about 10

Zoo

Thought Ramsdale would get more save points, but was probably burnt from the time Foster got 1 and Rammo about 10
I had to use Foster today with Sanchez suspended. Good to see the nine people who triple captained him are game for a bit of fun though.

Moby

Dick

Yeah I hate rotating keepers but lucky to get this right. Had Ramsdale vs Leicester and Foater today.

But overall Ramsdale looks brilliant. Would be set and forget for me.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Had a bit of a shocker with my wildcard.

3 players who I got rid of, scored (Rudiger, Jimenez, Toney)

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I only have 51 but I still have Cancelo, Dias, Silva, Raphinha and Son to play. Feels dirty saying it but hoping for a good city performance tomorrow, and a clean sheet and goal fest in the other game.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
66 points with Reguilon and Foden to play today, not bad but 14 points from Rudiger sitting nicely on bench hurts. Kind of hoping Foden and Raphinha (first spot on my bench) don’t play today so he jumps in but will do so for my ML rival as well who has Raph in front of him. Bonkers I went with Livramento ahead of him, it’s a trap of full back vs center half. Which is also why I intend to bring James in for him.

Foster was a sneaky good punt. I took -4 to get him in for my second goalkeeper because of Sanchez’s ban, he got 5 points so I’m +1 for the week and have a solid bench GK to rotate with Sanchez when needed.

Going to have a lot of issues picking a team next week too as I currently have Raphinha (at Brighton) and Tomiyasu (vs Newcastle) on my bench.

Paul_Scholes18

Pep wtf. Palmer starts and Mahrez benched again. Maybe time to say goodbye to Mahrez in draft.

He gets mostly 1 pointers these days.