Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Hmmm. Conundrums upfront. ASM returning finally for me, don't want to get rid of Antonio just yet. Ronaldo though out for a Jimenez maybe. Don't trust Kane.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Maybe time to ship out Antonio.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
These are my main problems as well. Happy Mbeumo blanked as I had benched him but he can't get a return when they score 3. I'll boot him out for Gallagher tonight. Holding Antonio because his fixtures get good.
Yeah. Probably do the same. Think I'll hit out Ronaldo and Mbuemo for Kane and Gallagher.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Dennis 3rd top scoring forward in the game now!

May well be on a Watford Dennis-King budget double up at some point.

kps88

Holding Antonio because his fixtures get good.
They only get good after five GWs! He's not worth the price for me. I'd rather downgrade to someone cheaper and put the money in midfield/defense.

Moby

Dick
They only get good after five GWs! He's not worth the price for me. I'd rather downgrade to someone cheaper and put the money in midfield/defense.
Yeah. I'm not doing it this week. So that takes out one GW. Thing is you'd want him back again then. But yeah. Not ruling out moving to Wilson or someone. Or take a hit and get Son if they fire.

Moby

Dick
I want Jota back. Doing better than most forwards
Yea. I got priced out by 0.1 from doing Raphinha to Jota. He's shit though. Got a gift from Arsenal but otherwise just fecks up most chances. Still playing in this team up front is good enough.

My only direct route is doing Foden to Jota and I don't wanna lose Foden over the Christmas period. I can possibly downgrade Antonio this GW to someone like Wilson and I can do Raph to Jota once Leeds fixtures get worse.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Changed my captaincy from Salah to Son with 7 minutes before deadline earlier today.

Hope Son gets more than a goal to make it worth while.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So Jiminez who was odds on to be benched, played and scored. And the player I switched to, Hwang, did jack.

At least I didn't go the heart option and bring Ronaldo in, so I won't be stewing through Kane's game tomorrow.
However, with an assist, I still need Kane to do something tomorrow, so it isn't genius just yet!

But glad I don't have Ronaldo away at Chelsea, even if we do have the new Carrick and Phelan dream team caretaker combo in place by then.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I need to choose between getting rid of Benrahma or Ronaldo. If Spurs look good Kane in, otherwise Bennie > Jota